• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Of The Rising Sun IC

Dusty Raider said:
"What can you tell us about those land grants?"
"They've all got several towns, a lot of villages and smaller settlements strewn throughout. The gods lent them to you for harvest, enrichment and your own wealth and power for helping things along."

@Spider

"I'll say it in a more explicit way so you may understand."

"I require a full and complete list down to every detail of the process needed to achive the trasportation between realms of reality and a list of each and every component and "magic" that are required for the process."

Overlord775 said:
@Spider

"I'll say it in a more explicit way so you may understand."

"I require a full and complete list down to every detail of the process needed to achive the trasportation between realms of reality and a list of each and every component and "magic" that are required for the process."
"As I say, this is difficult for you to understand, I can see." Abe No Seimei stated. "Look, you can't go back. You need, the entire court of us Onmyoji, Shugenja, the Emperor, and the very gods themselves, not to mention the cooperation of thousands of servants and commoners all worshiping and beseeching the gods for aid in a grand ceremony."

"That's what got you here."

@Dusty Raider , "Um well we've got land across the sea to the North (OOC: Korea or South China), to the East (The Phillipines), or some of the surrounding islands. (Such as Okinawa)."

"Finding a stronger power source is in the realm of possibility, but i require the knowlage of the entire procedure behind the "grand ceremony" first."

"Well first ( . . . . ) And then . . . (After a long and almost convoluted talk, he finally gives you the directions for everything needed to be done in the ritual)."

Data stored in to memory.

... Processing data ...

... calculating objectives ...

"Thank you for your cohoperation."

M.U.A-343 says to the Imperial Omìnmyogi.

"I'll now take my leave, farewell."

The robotical entity tell to the magic man, then doing so and leaving.

... Analyzing map ....

... Searching for locations of interest ...

Dusty Raider said:
"What can you tell me about the monsters plaguing the land?"
"The Empire, well, when it was united, could easily deal with the threats with our onmyoji, our ninja, our shugenja and special forces." "For now, monsters are sometimes more organized than we are. Oni, Snow Women, and many different Yokai are all collaborating to make our lives miserable, or so it seems."

"For example, one of our own Imperial dragons has seemed to rebel against us, and is threatening to destroy some of our northern villages."

Dusty Raider said:
"I'll fight the dragon then. It'll make a good first impression. Where did you say it again?"
"The Ryu is attacking one of our northern islands. (Okinawa) if you wish, it's on the map." "I must warn you, this Ryu dragon is extremely dangerous. It's breath can wipe out entire armies".

Analysis Complete.

Objectives prioritized

Current Objective: Fight the Ryu

... Calculating optimal route ...

... Calculating optimal route ...

Route traced.

M.U.A-343 starts running towards Okinawa.

(Very well then) @Overlord775 you arrive in Okinawa. Currently there is a town you have encountered. There seems to be thousands of people trying to make do in the charred ruin of what was once a boom town.

Okiwana reached.

The dragon's presence is absent.

Information about the location of the dragon's location is required.

The M.A.U. looks through the people in the ruins of the city, searching for a person that looks of higher political status or one dressed in military clothes.

As Mau (a funny name I like for M.A.U) looks through the city, there are several guards at the entrance who appear to be dressed in imperial armor.

The robotical being approces one of the guards.

"Greatings guardsman, i am been sent here by the Imperial Onmyoji to aid the local forces in dealing with the dragon problem."

It says to the man.

(Sorry it's been so long)) "Oh thank the Gods! And the Emperor!" The guardsmen all state. . . "The Dragon! We don't know why it turned on us!"

"The reason behind the rampage of the dragon is not of my concern, my mission is just to stop it, so tell me it's current location."

M.A.U.-343 responds.

"We don't know. There are three places we've seen this dragon. . . The north village, this area, and the East village."

"It just attacked us before you arrived".

"Did the dragon head east or north after attacking this village ?"

"And, do you know the reason it stopped the attack ?"

The cybernetic one ask, to gather further information for the mission.

"The dragon head north, but it hasn't attacked the north village yet. Also, it's strange, although there were many deaths and injuries from the attack, it seemed to be focusing on the buildings."

"Thanks for your cooperation, i will now head north to catch up with the dragon."

M.A.U. states plainly, then marching towards the direction the beast went.

((Let's see, I gotta think of some Japanese bird mounts. . . I was thinking a Suzaku but I don't know if you would survive the ride. ))

[Spider, you are the GM, you have omnipotence over the setting, if you want me to ride the Suzaka you can just say that i am capable to do it]

((Cay)) A helpful towns person points out that there is a Suzaku tribe back on the main land you can use to meet the dragon in the sky.

Objective Override

Engament against the dragon requires arial movement

New Objective: Ally with a Suzaki

M.A.U. reworks his plan and heads to the location of the Suzakus.

((I promise I haven't forgotten this))

Suzaku tribe "There is a mortal machine nearing one of our holiest of shrines." The Shrine Maiden looks towards the M.A.U and bows, sensing a self aware intelligence inside it. "M.A.U, you seek the Suzaku?"

Human, Shrine Maiden.

M.U.A. indentifies the person by the way they dress thanks to his inner database.

"Correct Shrine Maiden, i am searching for the Suzaku."

"Are you able to tell me their current location ?"

Back