• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unfortunatly I have to bring this here
The 100 verse has no supporters at all, I even made a thread to try to bring supporters and even the ones willing to help cant do it now and even if they could the pages are really bad
Octavia Blake
Kara Cooper (dont even know why this exists she barely matters as a character)
Luna
Lexa
A.L.I.E
This pages are really bad
  • There isnt a single "scan" in any of its pages.
  • No references.
  • Doesnt have any calc.
  • All the tiers are just guesses, and scaling of characters that dont even have a page so basically scaling of nothing.
  • The characters that have a page only 1 is actually a protagonist of the entire show. (the others are at best secundary characters in a season)
  • Not only none of their powers have any scan, as even without scans their powers are incomplete. (Where is radiation resistance?)
I think they should be erased and start from scratch

This one Judge was approved in a thread by mods it also doesnt have references but it does have scans so this one could probably stay.
bump

Bambu and I have deleted their pages previously, and now ByAsura, they has been given instructions and warnings but seems not to follow them and ignore them, I don't know if a short ban should be given if they does the same thing again.

The Sai Akuto guy claims to personally know the author of that verse, so it seems best if @DontTalkDT helps him out, as our resident staff expert regarding it.

These are still left and at this point it's clear that there's no interest for anyone to fix them, delete at will
Ehhh.

I can eventually handle Needless, have been planning on reading through the manga for a while now. So I would recommend not deleting that. I guess you can delete the other stuff however.
No scans no references and no verse page (has all these pages yet no verse page at all) despite it also being a high tiering verse. The verse is also pretty obscure and is hard to find and is completely in italian.
Found this verse, its ratings generally vary between 9-A and 8-C but also get all the way up to High 7-C with characters being Supersonic speed wise, problem is all of this is seemingly without a single calc done on any of the profiles which are already somewhat out of date by our standards and haven't been properly upkept
@LazyHunter the one who is seemingly upkeeping the verse hasn't made a wiki contribution since January 8th of last year so I think its safe to say this verse isn't going to get any better or have support
Homeless Man.
Unknown in every stat, and with no scans or references for his abilities. One important ability lacks justifications.
Unfortunatly I have to bring this here
The 100 verse has no supporters at all, I even made a thread to try to bring supporters and even the ones willing to help cant do it now and even if they could the pages are really bad
Octavia Blake
Kara Cooper (dont even know why this exists she barely matters as a character)
Luna
Lexa
A.L.I.E
This pages are really bad
  • There isnt a single "scan" in any of its pages.
  • No references.
  • Doesnt have any calc.
  • All the tiers are just guesses, and scaling of characters that dont even have a page so basically scaling of nothing.
  • The characters that have a page only 1 is actually a protagonist of the entire show. (the others are at best secundary characters in a season)
  • Not only none of their powers have any scan, as even without scans their powers are incomplete. (Where is radiation resistance?)
I think they should be erased and start from scratch

This one Judge was approved in a thread by mods it also doesnt have references but it does have scans so this one could probably stay.
I think that we still need to handle all of this btw.

Last edited:
I spoke on Mortebianca, in the void of willingness for anyone to work on it I suppose I can go through and delete it now.

Okay. That seems fine. Thank you very much for the help. Just please make sure to check if any other wiki pages link to the pages you delete, so you remove these links as well. 🙏

I did, nothing outside of sandboxes and blogs.

Bet his uncle works for Nintendo too.

If he can prove them in the immediate future, I suppose we can wait, but I really don't think we should suspend rule violations on the basis that someone claimed to know someone else who is relevant.

Well, are you willing to try to politely talk some sense into him, please?

Well, are you willing to try to politely talk some sense into him, please?
I don't see the merit in pursuing it, quite frankly, as the man's speech is incoherent at best. But I've dropped a message on their wall.

I have blocked them for a month to start with. If they continue to cause problems after that time, we will have to apply a much longer ban.

this appeared the instant I sent my message. huh.

Someone made a page for SCP-Donald Trump.
Normally we allow fictionalized version of public characters as long as they belong to an official media, but I'm unsure this counts as such, given SCP's status.

Someone made a page for SCP-Donald Trump.
Normally we allow fictionalized version of public characters as long as they belong to an official media, but I'm unsure this counts as such, given SCP's status.
Here we go again; that was years ago people kept making profiles for him. And now it's happening over in light of the recent controversy. I'll just delete the page.

Just so you guys know, the profile was made in purpose of non-smurf thread matchups and had nothing to do with the outside situation at hand as it also involved another character in the page, given that there are already fictionalized versions of public characters like Al Gore in the verse.

That might be a problem too, because SCP afaik isn't considered an "official" media, or at least not all of it, instead bordering the fanfiction.

We allow fictionalized version of real people when they stem from official media such as videogames, movies and such.

I personally just read all of the article, and I have to say that it is literally just Donald Trump with the passive ability to drain powers. Like, that's it. No personality change, no appearance change, no history change, no beliefs change, nothing. It Is quite literally just Donald Trump. Even if we completely considered SCP official media, this would be waaaay to close to the actual politician to safely put on here IMO.

I agree with it's removal. I don't think the existence of the "Al Gore" SCP is an argument in favor of keeping the Donald Trump one. If anything it just warrants the deletion of the Al Gore one too.
SCP-4444 isn't really a profile for Al Gore; rather, it's a profile for an inter-dimensional parasite that just so happened to possess the body of Al Gore. It's a completely different character from the actual person, unlike SCP-5004-B. I don't really know why it was brought up, honestly.

I will admit the article could've been wavering on the real representation, I did also mention SCP-4444 as it is a continuity and prequel to SCP-5004. SCP-5821 is a prime example of what could be brought as an anomaly involving a real person with said person not amounting to any influence, all of them can be found here. It's more of a parody of the middle Trump-era United States as Djkaktus says as Trump's writing comes straight out of standup comedian impressions rather than what the man actually sounds like behind closed doors (there are plenty of recordings). Every character in SCP is official in its own way and technically that would make both DC and Marvel fanfics by that logic as both comics canonically exist in each others' verses.

Last edited:
These are still left and at this point it's clear that there's no interest for anyone to fix them, delete at will
I was told by Bobsican that Fraseandchico hasn't replied in months regarding the matter of Wandersong and nothing has been said for Fighting Fantasy. Should the corresponding pages be deleted due to their deficits?

I was told by Bobsican that Fraseandchico hasn't replied in months regarding the matter of Wandersong and nothing has been said for Fighting Fantasy. Should the corresponding pages be deleted due to their deficits?
I went ahead and deleted the Wandersong and Fighting Fantasy pages. Should anyone find that there are any issues with that feel free to write to me about that.

Back