• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Oh, shut the f**k up!" Half of him instantly turned into Twisted Freddy just hearing that. His arm and half his head, to be exact.

"Freddy let me tell ya, you are my best friend. I mean I may sound like a broken record, but you are. Also lets ride the skittles rainbow!" Public passes Freddy some acid. (This may or may not be my daily routine.)

"Wait I always wanted to do this." Public says as he takes Freddy to the sock dimension "This is for all you socks out there. Whos ready for karaoke?" The crowd proceeds to scream. "Alright lets do this. Were doin killer queen by queen."

She keeps a Moet et Chandon in her pretty cabinet

"Let them eat cake" she says just like mary antoinette

A built in remedy for Krushkev and Kennedy at anytime an invitation you can't decline

Caviar and cigarettes

Well versed in ettiquette. Extraordinarily nice.

Shes a killer queen gunpowder gelatin dynamite with a laser beam guarranteed to blow your mind

ANYTIIIIME

PublicMinority87 said:
She keeps a Moet et Chandon in her pretty cabinet
"Let them eat cake" she says just like mary antoinette

A built in remedy for Krushkev and Kennedy at anytime an invitation you can't decline

Caviar and cigarettes

Well versed in ettiquette. Extraordinarily nice.

Shes a killer queen gunpowder gelatin dynamite with a laser beam guarranteed to blow your mind

ANYTIIIIME
These dudes interrupt the karaoke.

Hqdefault2

My OC comes in and since he was able to stalemate toffee, TLT, The overlord, and himself (not enough time to explain) he kills you all

but he doesn't kill so he incapacitates you all

"Well, I'd like to stick around, but..." He then laughed and facepalmed. "Who am I kidding? You can't hit me!" He stood there.

"I can't, but YOU CAN ! I order you to stab yourself in the throat"

I say as I mindhax the intangible being in to doing what I said

Back