• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding the existence of Composite Human

Maybe Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) could count?

Regardless, even without that CH is in no way "theoretically possible", because even if a human in the real world were to have all the qualities CH has, it would come with weakness that are not taken into account, such as CIP making so they have a hard time telling when they get hurt, or his thick bones making his body heavier, for example.

I'm coming back to this.

To be honest, it seems like just taking what we already have and moving to FC/OC is a bad idea.

We need to heavily revise CH entirely

Before we talk about if he fits this wiki, we need to heavily revise CH entirely

There are, people who have more of what makes their brain and body feel a certain emotion can counter it. Like people who have anger issues (I forget the actual science words for it. So excuse my poor wording)

Psychopathy as one of the greatest quality to have ever belonged to a human, yup

And yeah I know other kind of sickness has been used for CH before, but this is still too darn hilarious

Also, even assuming psychopathy, it is still impossible to tell how CH would act in a fight, since it is impossible to give him a distinct personality due to him being built by mish-mashing the characteristics of billions of unrelated beings broadly linked under an extremely broad definition, with no regard for what is contradictory or mutually exclusive.

@Crop Referring to Smashor's comment of speed reading in a library, and his crossed out remark of that sounding like a fan fiction

Either way, I don't think "Composite Human is theoretically possible" is really a valid reason to differentiate it from the other Composites, because no, it isn't theoretically possible, due to contradicting characteristics (both physical and mental), so I'm still agreeing with deletion.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
That's another problem that comes with CH being so ridiculously broad; human characteristics contradict each other all the time, making so finding a personality or starting move for CH is impossible.
This character is a gigantic mess made by mashing up characteristics of being completely unrelated except for the fact that they're human, even when these characteristics contradict each other or do not fit together.
This. Even with the excuse of simply "bundling up all good human traits into one", there might be some that simply overwrite one another due to X reason. That isn't exclusive of bad, detrimental stuff.

That said, while I still not support his deletion at all, I can see the possibility of a serious revision to not make CH's profile that fan-fic seeming if anyone gets what I mean.

>"Composite Human is still too broad"

Is it though? Is it?

• For starters, the current living Homo Sapiens is just one species, mening that no matter which person you'd ****, a human would still come out. Thus, we know what qualifies as a human being.
  • It doesn't have particular abilities that copntraditc each other, other than disadvantages, which are almost universally ingored in composite profiles, unless they are indeed universal, whch at that point becomie a defining trait of the character/thing, thus further justifying the exsitence of a Composite profile.
  • Almost ll "Superhuman" feats that any human has done are well documented, preserved and researchable. The ones that have been confirmed, no matter on how much of outliers they are/were as a whole, are still facts, and the ones that weren't, can probably just be debunked. It's not something as ridicolous as freaking Composite Organism, where, other than being something outright noumenical and physically impossible to exist as well as to fully know any possible life form that has ever existed that would be part of it, is basically a phylosophycal idea of an ultimate life-form that goes well beyond human imagination.

CH is built by mish-mashing the characteristics of billions of unrelated beings broadly linked under an extremely broad definition, with no regard for what is contradictory or mutually exclusive.

Yeah, very broad.

Billiosn of individuals, the majority of which aren't that different from each other, for the exception of physical appearence (again, not even to the extension of other Composite Profiles) and personality (which is, again, mostly ignored in such profiles).

If you look at it that way, it's not so different from such profiles as the Domestic Cat, which is basically a profile that includes every species of domestic cat ever, except for the outliers, which 8other than not being many and the ones that exists, are well known and documented) are what amkes a Composite Profile "Composite" in the first place.

I disagree with removing CH, really.

CH's abilities contradict each other, such as being able to run as fast as Usain Bolt while having bones much ticker than normal, or having the pain immunity granted by CIP but no having the fact that it would make it hard for him to know when he gets hurt in his weaknesses (yes, this is a universal weakness, as everybody who has CIP goes through that).

Plus, personality isn't ignored in Composite profiles at all, where did you get that from? A Composite character isn't going to be bloodlusted by standard just because it is a Composite, CH is only treated like that because coming up with a specific personality for him is impossible.

Also, Domestic Cat isn't "Composite Domestic Cat" or anything, it's just a Domestic Cat, meaning it doesn't include mutually exclusive abilties of a single Domestic Cat in the entire world, only abilties that are mostly universal (which also mostly fixes the contradiction problem), so it really can't be compared to Composite Human.

It seems that maybe we should look at the positive traits that CH is given, and see if the weaknesses need to be applied to them. If someone has thick bones, but not necessarily so thick that it is a health concern in and of itself, then it should probably have slightly lower speed than what Bolt has. We need to decide if things like not being able to feel pain are truly a strength if it also means he won't be able to tell when he feels pain

The issue is that we have composited it poorly. He cannot, for example, have the amazing resistance to the cold that comes with having a lot of fat and also be insanely flexible despite the extra girth as well

tbh that sounds like it would turn his vs battles into a really cool "make-your-own-fighter" thread <s>

This goddamn hurts... I feel too conflicted to vote anything but neutral.

I mean, CH can still fight, as he should be a composite to real life murderers, especially ones that are the FBI's most wanted.

I talked to Antvasima. From the majority of staffs and users's consensus being on the page deletion, we agree on the page deletion as the valid conclusion for the thread. The page was moved to FCOC. There are links on other pages needed to be preferably remove before the page deletion on the wiki which I can handle later today; help will welcome, though. The page deletion can be done properly after the links' removal; I can make the deletion.

What about Wokistan? He said that he was busy ahead of time and that he would try to respond here when he could. Are we just ignore that?

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Also, we should discuss about how matches should be handled if CH gets moved.
FC/OC does allow OC Vs Canon character fights, doesn't it? I guess keeping the battles on his profile's win/loss record would be possible. They would have to be removed from the opponents' profiles tho.

Back