• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rescaling the DBZ characters from Frieza's small star level feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unclechairman said:
Probably. Was 18 being serious in that fight? If she wasn't, it muddys the scaling.
she wasnt serious as a dead serious fight

she was only surprised because an apparent human opponent was able to stand up for a while

had it been a serious fight, she would have beaten them both without much trouble

Then that creates an issue, as it's impossible to know for certain how much she was holding back, so like I said, it muddys the scaling.

Well, can somebody find and link to the fight? I don't remember her holding back that much, so I find placing their much stronger Super Saiyan forms at Large Star level reasonable within that context.

Antvasima said:
Well, can somebody find and link to the fight? I don't remember her holding back that much, so I find placing their much stronger Super Saiyan forms at Large Star level reasonable within that context.
i dont think she was dead series either

in fact she was fighting it for the prize, and not a serious battle like up against vegeta, if anything, if she were serious, then she would have beaten them both

still, i think that she is well enough into large star lvl territory that trunks and goten can still be considered around low end large star level as ssjs

Antvasima said:
I couldn't find a video of the whole fight, so here is a part of it. And you're right; she doesn't seem to be holding back that much, but looks could be deceiving. I consistently thought Beerus couldn't be holding back that much against Super Saiyan God Goku, but apparently, he's still leaps and bounds ahead of Goku and Vegeta even after they've trained with Whis and achieved Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan forms.

Well, it is nevertheless all that we have to go by, so they should preferably stay at their current rankings.

Roshi is moon level. Piccolo is planet level. The gap between there power used to destroy the celestial bodies is about 3× rounded up. The gap between planet & moon = 1,800×. Freeza at 100% is 230× 1st form rounded up. 230×1,800=414,000 in ap increase thus 414,000+ times that of Dwarf star which he did casually & could have been done at a lesser power level because a guide did say he was 84,000. So that could've been the power level he was at at the time OR that's the weakest we can say he could achieve the same feat but with difficult exertion.

Btw I used the 180 & 408 power levels for piccolo & roshi respectively & used blast at 2.2×user which got me 396 & 897.6 respectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back