• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick has enough prep time to reach universal+ and all of his gadgets. If necessary, speed equalized.

Probably Rick,he can just find an alternate rick with the portal gun to fight for him.Especially if you factor in his personality,Rick is clearly not gonna care about fighting with honour and will likely play dirty.

Shark lover that's not allowed it is something a character will do incharacter Rick pretty much will not rely on another Rick

AquaWaifu said:
Shark lover that's not allowed it is something a character will do incharacter Rick pretty much will not rely on another Rick
True....I was just saying he won't fight fair either way

Jiren glares ovo

On a serious note, Jiren should take this. Jiren is stated by Vados to be "above time itself" so I think Jiren has some degree of hax resistance.

Stryk3r1337 said:
Jiren glares ovo
On a serious note, Jiren should take this. Jiren is stated by Vados to be "above time itself" so I think Jiren has some degree of hax resistance.
Laugh Gif
Let's be real here. Rick haxstomps so badly that Jiren pretty much can't do anything. And Jiren hasn't shown any resistance to Rick's other hax so Rick just reduces him to quarks or something.

"You think you are Hot Shit huh? *Burp*

You are literally whats wrong with Morty's goddamn chinese cartoons, you alien freak.

"I came out of nowhere and im the strongest just because the plot wants it."

Woah, you are a damn piece of shit, you know that?"

Jiren probably dies by this roast alone, but if he is inmune to roasting, he wins fra

The Wright Way said:
Stryk3r1337 said:
Jiren glares ovo
Laugh Gif
Let's be real here. Rick haxstomps so badly that Jiren pretty much can't do anything. And Jiren hasn't shown any resistance to Rick's other hax so Rick just reduces him to quarks or something.
Or perhaps Jiren overpowers said hax like this "A drunk man's pride? What rubbish!" lol

Not sure the likelihood of that to happen, though. Rick is a Glass Cannon with a plethora of hax. But time stop wont work for certain.

Kyle Ramos said:
You are literally whats wrong with Morty's goddamn chinese cartoons, you alien freak.

Jiren probably dies by this roast alone, but if he is inmune to roasting, he wins fra
Not if he's reduced to quarks he doesn't.

Kyle Ramos said:

Jiren counters like "A drunk man's pride? What rubbish"

Well, Rick can shoot antimatter at him, which destroys matter, or destroys him at subatomic level, and there's also that Death Inducement via touch.

Jiren touches him and drops dead. Rick reduces him to quarks or shoots him with Anti-matter if Jiren doesn't touch him. gg.

I wonder where NLF comes in, though? Rick with prep is quite prone to NLF, imo. That said, I'm kind of on the fence but slowly leaning towards a hax stomp in Rick's favour; since his weapons scale with him, I don't see how Jiren can defend himself.

The touch death thingy must be prep imo

He was.able to kill the CIA agent but he still was able to be punched by the president bare handed.

The death touch would probably be useless against ki projectiles. We additionally have little idea how it really works, and the president was able to punch him just fine.

Let's also not forget Jiren's precog, time hax resistance and AP advantage (prepped Rick is baseline while Jiren > Infinite Zamas > Beerus).

Kyle Ramos said:
The touch death thingy must be prep imo

He was.able to kill the CIA agent but he still was able to be punched by the president bare handed.
He wanted a selfie with the president. I don't think Rick wanted him dead.

@Light

Rick still hasnt done anything implyng he "turned off" the touch death device.

Maybe it needs the entire hand to touch him? Maybe it needs to be slower than a punch for it to work?

Kyle Ramos said:
@Light

Rick still hasnt done anything implyng he "turned off" the touch death device.

Maybe it needs the entire hand to touch him? Maybe it needs to be slower than a punch for it to work?
I headcanon that he simply chose not to use it in the fight.

Jiren fires a single ki blast at MFTL speeds at Rick and ends the fight before Rick's nervous system ever had time to process the events.

Even with all of Rick's gadgets, what exactly is stopping Jiren from doing this?

"Rick has enough prep time to reach universal+ and all of his gadgets. If necessary, speed equalized."

The Rick wank is strong in this thread.

Ok, murdertouch was never explained, and Rick destroys universes by switching into another timeline. He has never been shown to do it explicitly. Best he has done even close to a universe bust is make the microverse, which I have heard is a High 3-A feat. Regardless, it is a non-combat applicable feat. The only things working here are his antimatter weapons and shrinking Jiren as those two were shown to actually work in combat.

Votes so far

Jiren: 4, maybe 6? (Me, ABoogieYesSir, PaChi2, Cropfist, Chartale?, Kyle Ramos?)

Rick: 2 (Paulo.junior.969, The Wright Way)

Inconclusive: 0

The glaring master "above time" is winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back