• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Votes

Jiren: 6, maybe 7? (Me, ABoogieYesSir, PaChi2, Cropfist, Jobbo, Chartate, Kyle Ramos?)

Rick: 5 (Paulo.junior.969, The Wright Way, cal, starry, Random1201)

Inconclusive: 0

Once Jiren gets another vote or Kyle Ramos confirms his vote, this goes to grace period.

Wait, are you guys kidding? The haxstomp is real. Jiren's timestop resistance is absolute crud here when compared to universal indefinite timestop. Rick solos the verse, and that's assuming Jiren's fighting the real Rick, who doesn't replace himself with a robot, hologram, or clone.

TL;DR: Rick time stops and atomizes.

I'm sorry but Rick soloing all of Dragon Ball, including Zeno, is just ridiculous.

Ryukama said:
I'm sorry but Rick soloing all of Dragon Ball, including Zeno, is just ridiculous.
B-But.

Zeno = God

Devil = God in power

Rick beat the devil!

His science obviously outclasses anything religious figures can do.

The real cal howard said:
Wait, are you guys kidding? The haxstomp is real. Jiren's timestop resistance is absolute crud here when compared to universal indefinite timestop. Rick solos the verse, and that's assuming Jiren's fighting the real Rick, who doesn't replace himself with a robot, hologram, or clone.
TL;DR: Rick time stops and atomizes.
I kinda disagree on soloing the verse part; Rick doesn't have godly regen afaik which can protect him from zeno's erase. And I'm not even including the DBXV/ DBH continuity. Also, rick is a glass cannon and Jiren is more powerful than Infinite Zamasu, so I'm sure his attacks can affect Rick.

With prep, it's not ridiculous at all (as long as we're keeping it limited to canon). Universal timestop lasting as long as you need it to + tier 2 weaponry + no one in DB having nearly the resistance required = solo.

With prep, it's not ridiculous at all (as long as we're keeping it limited to canon). Universal timestop lasting as long as you need it to + tier 2 weaponry + no one in DB having nearly the resistance required = solo.
I just hope NLF isn't being induced here, cal. Also, Zeno is 2-C, while Rick is a Low 2-C glass cannon with prep. I highly doubt Rick can destroy a 2-C; he's not 4-D, although with that being said zeno isnt 4-D either

Anyone worth a damn in Dragon Ball vastly outclass Rick in everything except intellect and hax. Hax which is being real NLF'd as most of those gadgets have never shown able to work on people of Jiren, Infinite Zamasu, Zeno, etc.'s magnitude. The only argument to be made is "DB characters would fool around and not go all out", which is completely true of Rick himself. To the point where he has lost numerous times to far less competent people or difficult situations than being faced with every Dragon Ball character at once.

Also the minute when/if Rick manages to kill a DB character, someone's going to freak out a blitz/one shot him. Or Zeno/Beerus just get it over with and erase.

Don't get me wrong. Zeno can easily kill Rick in one hit. Yet so can literally anyone Rick fought on this site, an it's not like Zeno can kill him harder. But that's not the point of the match, and we're digressing.

If someone can give me a way that the completely unhaxxed Jiren can win before a PREPPED Rick presses a button with speed equalized, I'll concede. Keep in mind that said technology is explicitly said to be 4D.

Jiren, the GoDs and angels and zeno have 4-D power, too. So Rick is 3-D with 4-D power. Rick is baseline Low 2-C iirc whereas Jiren is stronger than Infinite Zamasu, who is way above baseline.

Dude, Infinite Zamasu is very baseline. Heck, Jiren's not that far above baseline himself. Not to mention that it doesn't matter at all here when he gets loltimestop'd right off the bat. If he struggled with Hit's limited time manipulation, then he's not doing crud to Rick's timestop.

I just took a closer look at Jiren's profile; he has precognition. I'm thinking that his precognition would help him win. He would know that Rick would press the time stop button and just glare him into oblivion right off the bat.

Lol!, I specifically hate when people use the hax stomp argument but need to remember that with so much Hax, said character must use the right one first.

You can't just pick the hax you want them to use first.

Not saying that for this thread specifically, just in general.

@Cal

If you think Jiren's gonna get stomped and that with prep he can solo all of canon Dragon Ball you should close this instead of continuing to let it go on.

All we need to do is completely warp Rick's mindset and strategies to the point where he pretty much isn't even Rick anymore, have him fight completely contrary to how he's ever fought in the show, make him quadrillions of times faster, give and only him any time to prepare, NLF nearly all of his powers and he'll haxstomp the entire DB verse.

I'm also talking about changing his attitude towards fights or the strategies he uses.

But either way I don't consider someone winning after making him quadrillions of times faster than he really is, give him and only him time to prepare, blatantly assume he can do things he's never been shown or stated to do and have him use a strategy that is nothing like how he actually fights to be at all a legitamate victory.

Which is the conditions being given to him in order to solo Dragon Ball. In an actual, remotely realistic fight he'd get annihilated.

In that case, practically no Dark Area Digimon would be considered legitimate, because they make characters infinitely faster.

If literally pressing a button when casual is considered an alteration of character, then I don't know what's considered in-character. Heck, we can take anyone from Lavos to Arceus to Lucemon to YHVH and say that them using their hax is out of character.

Okay. I don't consider them legit either. Now what? It's not like speed equal was the only thing I was against either. It was that on top of everything else.

No Rick "pressing a button" isn't what I think is out of character. Rick using permanent timestop as his first ever move, then go completely serious with all his capabilities and spamming his most powerful weapon in a way he's never ever used it before on everyone when casual isn't in character.

One, he's prepped. Two, that's false, because he literally spams that durability ignoring weapon it in the Schwifty episode.

I'm talking about the Tier 2 weapon.

Wait so he stops time and destroys the timeline with the same weapon?

That... doesn't seem possible.

No. His time stop weapon is technology stated to be fourth dimensional, not that it's Low 2-C (even though its hax works on a Low 2-C scale).

EDIT: I just realized how much I effed up in my sentence above.

"His tier 2 weapon is his time stop thing."

So he's Low 2-C based on hax from what I'm understanding (A weapon being 4th dimensional without it being used to deal physical damage means it being 4th dimensional doesn't matter.)

The tier 2 weapon is his time stop thing.
No I'm talking about the weapon that gives him Tier 2 AP.

Im inclined to close this.

Seriously guys, you are derailing this.

Rick vs Dbz isnt this thread's aim.

To put the thread back on track.

Votes

Jiren: 7, maybe 8? (Me, ABoogieYesSir, PaChi2, Cropfist, Jobbo, Chartate, Poinciana1971, Kyle Ramos?)

Rick: 5 (Paulo.junior.969, The Wright Way, cal, starry, Random1201)

Inconclusive: 0

I still believe the win goes to Jiren. Jiren has precognition since it's on his profile. I think it's likely that precog will ensure Jiren's victory before Rick can actually time stop.

With all due respect to cal and the staff, if there is a problem with the precog being there, create a CRT and get the profile changed.

Kyle Ramos said:
"You think you are Hot Shit huh? *Burp*
You are literally whats wrong with Morty's goddamn chinese cartoons, you alien freak.

"I came out of nowhere and im the strongest just because the plot wants it."

Woah, you are a damn piece of shit, you know that?"

Jiren probably dies by this roast alone, but if he is inmune to roasting, he wins fra
Jiren's...uhhh...pretty immune to that.

Lol. Words don't phase him. Also, if you fight with arrogance, and not Self-righteousness, Jiren's likely going to not want to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back