• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, doesn't Jiren let his enemies attack first? Cause, if that's the case, then Jiren could just Surpass him. Ya know? Just like with Hit, U.I beginning Goku, Vegeta, and hell, even Belmod. LOL

Ryukama said:
All we need to do is completely warp Rick's mindset and strategies to the point where he pretty much isn't even Rick anymore, have him fight completely contrary to how he's ever fought in the show, make him quadrillions of times faster, give and only him any time to prepare, NLF nearly all of his powers and he'll haxstomp the entire DB verse.
That's like buffing EVERY ******* CHARACTER EVER to a passed DB Character scale.

The real cal howard said:
Dude, Infinite Zamasu is very baseline. Heck, Jiren's not that far above baseline himself. Not to mention that it doesn't matter at all here when he gets loltimestop'd right off the bat. If he struggled with Hit's limited time manipulation, then he's not doing crud to Rick's timestop.
Uhhhh, buddy.....

You do realize Jiren was only toying with Hit, yes? Kind of like how he did Vegeta? Ya know, where the Warriors think they have the edge on Jiren, yet...after 2 seconds of saying **** it, Jiren uses 1% more Power on them, and completely 1 shots the Warriors? Ya know? Like he has done EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN THIS ARC?! (Other than Kale and Maji Kayo, that is).

Ryukama said:
Anyone worth a damn in Dragon Ball vastly outclass Rick in everything except intellect and hax. Hax which is being real NLF'd as most of those gadgets have never shown able to work on people of Jiren, Infinite Zamasu, Zeno, etc.'s magnitude. The only argument to be made is "DB characters would fool around and not go all out", which is completely true of Rick himself. To the point where he has lost numerous times to far less competent people or difficult situations than being faced with every Dragon Ball character at once.
Also the minute when/if Rick manages to kill a DB character, someone's going to freak out a blitz/one shot him. Or Zeno/Beerus just get it over with and erase.
Jiren likely doesn't act nice to people that mess up Time, and shit. So...he'll likely slay Rick the first chance he gets.

The real cal howard said:
With prep, it's not ridiculous at all (as long as we're keeping it limited to canon). Universal timestop lasting as long as you need it to + tier 2 weaponry + no one in DB having nearly the resistance required = solo.
Again, Jiren (AKA, Casual Jiren) could easily break through Hit's Time-Stop ability. He hasn't actually tried yet in this tournament. XD

Votes

Jiren: 8, maybe 9? (Me, ABoogieYesSir, PaChi2, Cropfist, Jobbo, Chartate, Poinciana1971, Antorus, Kyle Ramos?)

Rick: 5 (Paulo.junior.969, The Wright Way, cal, starry, Random1201)

Inconclusive: 0

So everyone is assuming that Jiren's precog is something actually useful without evidence because? If it's something similar to Goku's, it's absolutely useless.

Also Jiren isn't resisting a universal time stop without feats of resisting a universal time stop. Hax powers have a scale and resistances need to be on the same scale in order to block them

No, i'm not voting. I'm saying that votes based on precog and time stop resistance look invalid, as they don't take into account the extent of the precog, nor the extent of the resistance

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39035

Found this on kanzenshuu regarding Jiren's apparent precog. It seems that Jiren's precog isn't on the universal level since it's never been shown on the show; it only shows him not moving since he knew that the katchi kan would not hit him. However I still believe Jiren can win. The above kanzenshuu link and Kaltias's reasoning may probably invalidate my vote, though.

Always take the guides (Kaizenshuu) woth a grain of salt. Unless it's supported by the show or is unchallenged by the show, you can assume some info is wrong (At least in the show canon)

Akreious said:
Always take the guides (Kaizenshuu) woth a grain of salt. Unless it's supported by the show or is unchallenged by the show, you can assume some info is wrong (At least in the show canon)
Kanzenshuu is the most reliable source there is of dragon ball. And the topic the guy above you mentioned isnt even guides or information. Its just people doing what us do here, discuss and speculate.

Didn't Rick already Haxstomp Goku? Jiren doesn't have anything more going for him.

With the Kaizenshuu's competition, being the most reliable source isn't really hard. Always take these sort of things with a grain of salt as the Kaizenshuu has been proven wrong numerous times.

Akreious said:
With the Kaizenshuu's competition, being the most reliable source isn't really hard. Always take these sort of things with a grain of salt as the Kaizenshuu has been proven wrong numerous times.
Not really. Name some of those numerous timea its been proven wrong. Most of the times is just people in in the forums who go speculate too much. The people who run the website are one of the most knowledgable people there are.

DMUA said:
Didn't Rick already Haxstomp Goku? Jiren doesn't have anything more going for him.
Ummm...no. It wasn't declared a stomp. UMR closed it because it was getting out of hand. Rick matches, unlike other glass cannons, are hard to accurately gauge his true abilities without invoking NLF. The Rick wank is very high, even higher than the DBZ/Goku wank, which says something. If there is anything worse than DB/ Goku fanboys, it's Rick fanboys, tbh

How much time does Rick need to use his Universal weapon? Because the only thing that Jirean has to do to win is '''''blinking'''''.

If someone can give me a way that the completely unhaxxed Jiren can win before a PREPPED Rick presses a butto with speed equalized, I'll concede. Keep in mind that said technology is explicitly said to be 4D.

Anonimoe7875 said:
If someone can give me a way that the completely unhaxxed Jiren can win before a PREPPED Rick presses a butto with speed equalized, I'll concede. Keep in mind that said technology is explicitly said to be 4D.
So is Jiren He broke through a time loop which was beyond anything rick has done

also he's smarter because he has ultra instinct da power to read minds

Ultra instinct can read ricks mind on what he's about to do an dbye bye rick Jiren knows what rick is going to do before he does it

He has ultra instinct wid dat he can dodge antimatter and I do believe he does have the Regenerationn to regenerate if he gets hit by one of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back