• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided - Registration Thread

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

Lore:

The country of Olatia, once united and prosperous, has been divided by conflict and differing objectives. A group of people, varying in position and rank seek to unite Olatia once again, only to soon discover that far darker forces have taken root and strange occurrences follow their every step...

Character Sheet:​

Important note: While you can use 1 character to make up your sheet I strongly recommend that you either make a sandbox or list the abilities your character will have due to the Rune System, as it would be confusing for pretty much everyone

Name: Whatever the feth you want

Abilities: Case by case, I certainly won't allow passives(that are of any use anyway) but I won't mind any non-OP hax for the most part although the characters I will be running themselves will most likely have exceptions.

Stats: All Characters are 7-C. This will increase after every boss fight.

Lifting Strength: Characters can have Average Human to Class 100. This will increase after every boss fight.

Speed: Subsonic move speed with hypersonic+ Combat and reactions. This will increase after every boss fight

Runes:​

You may select two of the Runes below.

Rune of the Leader: This Rune grants one the ability to lead, strategize, and rule with extreme efficiency. This is the oldest Rune, Originating at the best of every nation to rise up and lead!

Rune of the Smith: This Rune grants the ability to forge nearly any material into weapons, armor, and parts. This is the second oldest Rune, Originating from the core roots of every society, the need to armor and weaponize!

Rune of the Engineer: This Rune grants one the ability to work with and create nearly any kind of machine. This is the newest Rune and is the one with the most mechanical utility, usually able to support those bearing the Rune of the Smith with creations that speed their work!

Rune of the Warrior: This Rune grants one extreme proficiency in Melee Weapons and unarmed combat. This Rune was created at the same time as the Runes of the Archer and the Mage, and usually makes up the brunt of any good group!

Rune of the Archer: This Rune grants one extreme efficiency in Ranged weapons. Originating from the first time a race shot a bow!

Rune of the Mage: This Rune is by far the most peculiar rune, being capable of using a resource called Mana in order to cast spells. Those bearing this rune have an expert ability to create potions and are usually masters of both ranged assault and ranged defense.

RP Thread.

Place your Characters here when they are accepted

We will start when there are 5 participants, although more are allowed to join at any time with their own intro section to the group!

Last edited:
If you want her to be doing much damage at all i recommend giving her Wall Level+ with magic, because otherwise she'd be doing 50 Megajoules as to 0.004 tons

Also the Runes are basically marks on one's being, they aren't standard equipment as just products of the essence of a person

I have a really stupid idea where my character has absurd strength but is completely incapable of damaging anything, people or the environment. Like, if they set off a nuke, everyone that would be effected take no damage and are magically unharmed by radiation. If they somehow send someone into space, they're able to breathe there and are shortly teleported back to earth.

Basically, everyone and everything they attack has 682 immorality against only them.

I have a really stupid idea where my character has absurd strength but is completely incapable of damaging anything, people or the environment. Like, if they set off a nuke, everyone that would be effected take no damage and are magically unharmed by radiation. If they somehow send someone into space, they're able to breathe there and are shortly teleported back to earth.

Basically, everyone and everything they attack has 682 immorality against only them.
Sounds ridiculous, Imagine an entire RP full of them!

So, are abilities just anything loosely related to the runes we pick?
How much can we do with stuff like engineer and smith?
Will we need to have specific materials to make stuff like potions or equipment?
If we get smith or engineer can we start with some stuff already made, and should we list that stuff or equipment we think we might make in the profile?
Am I overthinking this? (The answer is usually yes)

So, are abilities just anything loosely related to the runes we pick?
How much can we do with stuff like engineer and smith?
Will we need to have specific materials to make stuff like potions or equipment?
If we get smith or engineer can we start with some stuff already made, and should we list that stuff or equipment we think we might make in the profile?
Am I overthinking this? (The answer is usually yes)
Somewhat yes, a Warrior is not going to be having much hax unless his weapons/armor are magical in nature/escribed by a mage. An Archer is the next step up in hax, being able to have stuff that wouldn't normally work for a Warrior, and Mages just have elemental hax, power null, and for top-tiers and higher, some more nasty hax
You can do some pretty ridiculous things, such as build Large Size 0 Mechs and big guns, Though be sure to keep it to Warhammer Fantasy/Warcraft levels of tech, with the outlier being beam guns.
You will need materials to make the stuff, though they are fairly easy to find and buy, so we don't waste time just farming resources
Abso-*******-lutely! Just keep it in Large Size 0 and lower range and ill be fine with it!

Made one are they ok?
It's missing nearly every statistic and overall burns by eye sockets, can you please format it properly?

And he is also too haxed, EE, Matter manip, BFR, and High-end text manip are all things a god-tier Mage doesn't have. And top-tier is the max the playables will be.

Also you need to pick a second rune.

It's not finished but I only have the notable attacks left
You know... I'm actually fine with 9-C, because that is what the tiering of average townpeople fodder will be, **** tier 10 bullshit

By the way Grey Wolfs are Street Level+, and you should probably make yourself Wall Level+ with a bow, since the other Archer rune is Wall Level+ with weapons

As my signature says I won't be on much from the 20th to the 25th or 26th, so sorry if I'm really late in responding to stuff

Back