• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds Chapter 1 Part 2

"Why are you guys so troubled? We don't know these people's names, faces, appearances, personalities, or anything else. Therefore, they must not actually be alive! They're just moving, fighting training dummies." I smile after explaining the situation.

"Ok that just makes no sense whatsoever, i don't know what you've been taught but that's not normal human thought processes."

"And what the **** is wrong with you?" Stephany asked with a frown. "I'm sorry but I don't like that though process in a teammate. Look, keep actual killing to a minimum, how about, huh? I don't want to live with...that..."

that just sounded terrifying

"Huh?" I look at them both, confused. "I just told you, it's not killing. I would only try to kill someone if they were threatening me, so… so it can't be killing."

"Guys, we are saving entire universes, we have the right to kill anyone who dares oppose us. If you have some problems with this, leave, we don't need dead weight"

"I don't think motive changes morals, Rothead," Stephany commented. "Seriously that sounds like a dark path."

[i just remembered you two aren't in my team oops]

Jackythejack said:
"I don't think motive changes morals, Rothead," Stephany commented. "Seriously that sounds like a dark path."

[The two teams haven't split quite yet.]

Jackythejack said:
"Our universes are about to be destroyed. This is no time to think about morals."

Jackythejack said:
"Are you dense or something? The multiverse is dying, morals will only slow us down, and those guys are actively tring to fasten the process, we must destroy them.

The end justifies the means"

"That's how every violent uprising in history started, I'm sure," Stephany muttered. "I don't see why we can't put the little bit of extra work in to not kill them."

"We can kill them, but just do what's easiest. That's what I'm thinking. And if 'easiest' is murder, then so be it."

"But just the thought of its givin' me butterflies," Stephany stated. "Look I don't know about where you come from, but where I come from it's not that easy to just switch off your moral compass. I mean a fair chunk of us are teens I think..."

Jackythejack said:
"That's how every violent uprising in history started, I'm sure," Stephany muttered. "I don't see why we can't put the little bit of extra work in to not kill them."
"You're not wrong, but if you want to go out of your way to not kill people, thats your choice. My only ability is a giant gun, so i can't exactly use it and expect to not at least deal serious damage."

Meanwhile, Blaire is sitting on the ground hugging her knees to her chest and rocking back and forth with her head down. She quietly mutters to herself "They weren't alive, they weren't alive, they weren't alive, they didn't die, they weren't alive, they didn't die, they didn't die, they didn't die, there was nothing to die, they were just "it"s, there was nothing to die…"

A massive bolt of lightning strikes down at the back entrance, away from where the entire group is. The entire group of enemies is vaporized. More lightning begins striking around that area making loud noise, but Blaire doesn't notice as she continues rocking back and forth.

I'm trying to think of something to say. I've never really had to deal with having a mental breakdown or someone else having one, much less someone with lighting powers having one.

[but there were enemies there? What?]

"Wait what I-!?" Stephany seemed to have eyes wide as she looked around. "Is everyone just bloody okay with that!?!" She shouted.

Realizing someone is talking to her, Blaire finally looks up, when she sees the enemies in the back are gone, she says "did they leave?" Looking at Stephanie with teary eyes.

Jackythejack said:
[but there were enemies there? What?]

"Wait what I-!?" Stephany seemed to have eyes wide as she looked around. "Is everyone just bloody okay with that!?!" She shouted.
"Of course we are. We didn't get killed so we're happy."

[by the back of the building Jacky]

"I'm don't know, but we sure as hell couldn't have stopped it!" i say to Stephany, still trying to thikn of something to say to Blaire

"I don't know, do you consider obliteration leaving?" Stephany asked with an exasperated tone. "And don't give me those teary eyes on me! I still remember you zapping us like a ******* maniac!"

Blahblah9755 said:
Realizing someone is talking to her, Blaire finally looks up, when she sees the enemies in the back are gone, she says "did they leave?" Looking at Stephanie with teary eyes.
"They have gone eat dinner"

I lie to her, it's better this way.

As the group continues to bicker, a group of armed men, about 15 or so, come running out of the building. Noticing Team 2, they begin firing.

The guards in the front see the lightning, and rip in towards the back, leaving the front entrance clear

"Aw, shit!" Stephany shouted before randomly firing towards the men and running away to some sort of cover. "Shit shit shit run! Or, uh, shoot! Something!"

[I thought the two groups were still together, arguing while observing from a distance. The lightning strikes shouldn't have been super close to us either.]

Back