• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds Chapter 1 Part 2

"Heading there now," Stephany said as she felt her high wear off. She suddenly felt a lot weakr ugh...at least she didn't kill anyone...she was pretty sure. She may have broken their bones...damn. "Listen everyone, just follow me."

And that's how a leader does it! Just change right in there! Hell yes!

"You better prepare yourself. You have no idea what's in there. Are you sure you want to just charge in?"

Overlord775 said:
I draw my crossbow

"Let's see ..."

I say, waiting to get information from Numberology of the future event of me opening the door.
[You literally just used it]

I N T E R M I S I O N

During this time, any other actions will be invalidated, until the intermission finishes

I'm just gonna follow Amanda, since she's like vice boss and all that jazz. To the best of my abilities, I try to stealthily follow my team leader.

You can hear footsteps on the other side of the door. It seems that there is someone behind it about to open it.

[Its now or never. You should probably get ready.]

Suddenly, a heavily armored man bursts through the door, carrying a massive gun.

"Holy shit! It was you guys killing everyone?! Don't move!"

The man fires his gun directly above your head. You quickly realize it's not a normal gun when it shoots a energy beam that burns a hole through the ceiling.

"That was a warning shot. I'm only giving you this chance since you have kids with your group. Don't make me kill all of you."

[Really dont want to die but lets try it]

Smiling and laughing quietly I use telepathy to send images and memories of millions being killed and tortured into the armoured mans head.

(This includes memories of myself being tortured)

The man stumbles, clearly startled. However, he quickly gains his composure.

"That's a nice trick. Your not the only one with powers though."

The man disappears in a puff of smoke.

"Let's see you hit what you can't find."

"I still know where you are... im in your head" I continue feeding all the horrible things ive seen and experienced into his head.

[Is my water back yet?]

The bullets home in on him. They all head towards the room the man was in, hitting him. "S-shit!"

The man is visibly hurt, but seems to have prevented most damage with his armor. Whatever it is, it's clearly not normal.

I continue to fire Emperor at speeds that would cause most other guns to explode from sheer heat warping while trying to find cover

PsychoWarper said:
"I still know where you are... im in your head" I continue feeding all the horrible things ive seen and experienced into his head.

[Is my water back yet?]
"Think your the only one who's seen war?"The man disappears again.

"Think again"

I start laughing "No of course not, but lets see how far that gets you" I start feeding my memories and emtions from losing my parents, home and friends into his head.

Also using my telepathic connection to him as a guide I fire multiple bullets at openings/weakpoints in his armour.

The bullets are all shot in the right direction. However, just before they hit the man, he dissapitates into smoke, reforming after the bullets hit the wall.

"Are all of you one trick ponies? I expected more."

I fire even more bullets in random directions, causing them to weave in and out of the room attempting to disorient him before having them all go striaght for his head

[Is my water back]

"Interesting that you say that as so far you've become smoke... looks like we arnt the only one trick ponies"

Back