• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds Chapter 1 Part 2

It's been a while since I last used my powers.

I transform into a giant tiger and lunge at the person.

Hopefully my large mass - wait did I just admit I'm fat is that why I can't get a date OH MY GOD NOT NOW - hitting his entire body all at once will reduce his ability to disperse around attacks.

[If I dont replay it cause i is flying]

I use my telepathy and battle intuition to fire a condensed water blast at his eyes and heart when fire appears to attack.

The man dodged both by turning into smoke again. It seems that you need to shift your strategy.

I summon my soldiers again and use my enhanced senses. I try to pinpoint where the enemy is and point. "Strike there!"

[hopefully my servants's ability to hit incoreporeals and souls will help]

The man again reforms into smoke, but the conciussive force of both the bullets and the soldiers seems to prevent him from reforming. It seems repeated blows will prevent him from returning to normal.

I fire as many bullets as i can before Emperor demanests, directing them all to orbit within the smoke cloud and taking out my regular gun

The bullets are able to keep the man from reforming, especially with the help of the soldiers. However, the smoke begins to shift into the roo

"Luminosité ├ëternelle!" I yell out as a flag appears in my hands, planted into the ground, and a barrier appears, trapping him in here with us, "You shouldn't smoke!"

I pull out my scythe and slash through the man.

Reform from this you bastard

Wounds inflicted by this weapon cannot be recovered in any way but through the natural laws of healing. If the blade cuts through him, even if he turns to smoke he won't be able to reform the wound.

Also, maybe hitting him with the force of a nuke will send the rest of the smoke flying and dispere him so much that it takes ages for him to come back

[you're probably joking, but i'm fairly certain that the only parts of smoke that can clump together are the tiny bits of sutff carried with it, which is negligible regen in the first place]

The man reforms, but is clearly wounded from the assault, a large gash having been torn through his stomach. Coughing, he uses the last bit of his strength, he crawls over to a large container in the middle of the room

"Tell your master - tell The Glory that we'll gladly die to stop him!"

The man flips a switch and collapses. Suddenly, you can feel a pulse from the container, which is now glowing a volatile blue. A massive energy wave spills from it, knocking everyone back.

[it's those microscopic solid particles being carried in the air iirc, which is why smoke doesn't last too long in wind]

You successfully cut through the wave, but are quickly met with a new more powerful wave emanating from it.

"Holy shit!" You can barely hear the commander's voice. "What is going on down there?"

I harden my right arm and run over to the container. "Take this!" I say as I punch the container as hard as I can. [I have a bad feeling about this yet I'm still doing it.]

The container releases yet another wave of energy, knocking you back before you can harm it.

"What the hell is happening?!"

"SOME ****** WE SHOT AT IN THE BUILDING FLIPPED A SWITCH AND A BOX IS GLOWING BLUE AND WE CAN'T TOUCH IT." i yell into my comms divice

"What the hell is that! What's going on down there?" The commander seems to have lost his composure badly.

"What is going on!?"

Hl3 or bust said:
"SOME ****** WE SHOT AT IN THE BUILDING FLIPPED A SWITCH AND A BOX IS GLOWING BLUE AND WE CAN'T TOUCH IT." i yell into my comms divice
"Shit! I didn't think they would do it! That must be where they keep the blue crap! Someone needs to shut that off, now or it'll blow up everything within 50 kilometers!"

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK." i yell as i try to think of a way to stop this, with the chanting of "MICHEAL" getting worryingly loud

"EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!!!"

I try to use my control over electricity to remove the power from whatever's activating the blue stuff.

"Bend to my will!"

Blahblah9755 said:
I try to use my control over electricity to remove the power from whatever's activating the blue stuff.
It doesn't work. It seems whatever happened requires it to be manually turned off

I feel....odd. The chanting has stopped and i'm whipsering micheal in the direction of the device, creating extremely bright and powerful explosions while sprinting toward the side of it with the switch

Hl3 or bust said:
I feel....odd. The chanting has stopped and i'm whipsering micheal in the direction of the device, creating extremely bright and powerful explosions while sprinting toward the side of it with the switch
You manage to close the distance between you and the switch, almost there.

"… has anyone tried flicking the switch back?" I say while trying to push towards it. "If anyone can move things from a distance, you should do that!"

Back