• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds Chapter 1 Part 2

I begin shouting "MICHEAL" and continue to sprint towards the switch, hoping to whatever **** decided this should be athing that i can reach it

[Has it been 25 seconds since I turned into a tiger and charged the guy, or has this all been happening really fast]

[Can I use lightning powers to make Monarch's gun shoot with enough force to reach the switch? Like a rail gun or something?]

[I feel the bullet would flip the switch even without that ... assuming it actually hit]

[which is why I would like to know if I can still shift into tiger mode and get some enhanced senses to make the shot]

Monarch Laciel said:
[I feel the bullet would flip the switch even without that ... assuming it actually hit]

[which is why I would like to know if I can still shift into tiger mode and get some enhanced senses to make the shot]
[No, you still have some time]

"Aim carefully then!" I say to Amanda, and I try to increase the power her gun will shoot with with my lightning.

[I already have the power active, so I might as well do it anyway just in case.]

I turn my body partially into a tiger, gaining their enhanced senses. With my improved eyesight, I take careful aim, both hands on the gun. Wait for the next wave of energy to finish, then fire before the next one begins.

Aim.

and

Fire

I pull the trigger.

The gun fires with explosive force, hitting the switch and turning off the machine, the recoil sending you flying. The container stops glowing, but Anton continues flying through the air, hitting the container and then the wall, breaking his arm. The container, being tipped over in a instant, is punctured by the bullet, spraying a torrent of the blue stuff on Blaire, knocking her out.

[Oh yeah, if the waves of energy happen in rapid succession, what I'm doing should also drastically speed up the bullet, so it might be able to hit before the next one.]

I quickly stand up and say "Give me a ******* minute. I feel like i've ******* died 574 times." seemingly ignoring my arm and struggleing to find a breath

"I mean, maybe?"

I say to Amanda before chuckling at Anton's joke.

[ Baki's just speaking his thoughts out loud/to everyone in the room ]

"I feel like i ******* died and i think my arms broken, but other than that everyones fine from what i can tell....wait....wait someones unconscious." i respond

Upon closer inspection, Blaire's unconscious body seems to be emitting a weird, blue light, and seems to be filling the air with electricity. It seems that the blue stuff seems to have affected her weirdly.

Suddenly, you hear a rumbling from the ground.

[This is the dream Blaire's going to be seeing until she wakes up. Unless for one reason or another she can't be seeing a dream.]

I'm lying on my back in a puddle of water. Someone grabs my hand and pulls me up.

"What are you doing? Weren't we just getting started?" It's Blane.

That's right, we were sparring. It's my twelfth birthday, and I asked him to have a match with me.

"R-right! Sorry, I don't know what came over me." I get my bearings again, and draw my talwar. As usual, he's using a katana and wakizashi.

"Okay, here I come!" He performs an iai at blinding speeds, I can barely move my blade in time to parry. Before I can catch my breath, he takes advantage of my sword being out of position and slashes towards my stomach with the wakizashi" I step back, avoiding the swords short reach. I feint performing a downwards slash, he begins taking a step to the side, but I quickly switch into a thrust. My sword is about to strike him, when he vanishes.

"Wha-" in an instant I'm knocked to the floor. I try to push myself back up, but a sword pierces through my hand. I scream.

"You can't beat me Blaire, you never could. You never will." I'm surrounded, all around me, my brother stands with a massive smile spread across his face.

"I've gone somewhere far away. Somewhere where you'll never reach me. Now then, why don't you give up? Or maybe you'll keep trying? Keep growing that pitiful excuse for strength of yours. It's not like it matters." They burst into laughter.

"Dammiiiiit!" I shout, forcing myself to stand up, lightning pulses out of my body.

-shing-

With a single swing of a sword, my lightning disappears. "Is that it? You're giving up on swordsmanship in favor of something like this? Something this weak?" They each draw a sword I've never seen before, and throw them into me.

I can't move. I can't speak. I can't breathe. I can't even fall and collapse.

"It's time you head back. You haven't grown enough. Get stronger. Wake up."

The blue stuff begins to ooze and glow. Suddenly, the ground it touches begins to melt, as if super heated. Eventually the ooze fizzles out, seeping into the ground leaving a massive hole. Before you know it, the group is pulled into the growing sinkhole, and is swallowed whole.

Chapter 1 Complete

PsychoWarper said:
[Can someone tell me what I missed]
[we have defeated a buff guy, who then activated a bomb that shooted lasers.

We disactivated the bomb, but then the bomb's fuel came out of it, melted the floor and created a sinkhole, which we are falling inside.

Also me and Blaire are unconscious]

Back