• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds Chapter 1 Part 2

Amanda is oblivious, and by that I mean I haven't been reading the thread so I've got no idea what is going on.

Amanda makes a great leader.

Monarch Laciel said:
Amanda is oblivious, and by that I mean I haven't been reading the thread so I've got no idea what is going on.
Amanda makes a great leader.
[we were discussing about morals, but then Blaire got PTSD and vaporized a bunch of enemies with her lightings by accident, but then more guards came. And now we are in panic because we don't understand who is close to who.]

[how close are the enemies to us anyways? The ones currently shooting? I think I can run up to them and tank a few of the bullets. Just the question is if I can clos the distance]

The enemy is attacking… whether they're living or training dummies doesn't matter anymore. I stop trying to rationalize things in my mind, since I no longer need to in this situation.

It's basic training in any school of practical combat training to learn how to get close to an armed enemy, watch their body language and where they aim, strafe to avoid it, rush in, and cut. I slice through through the enemies' guns and arm with my Urumi, the whip like blades make a snap as they cut two guns and four arms apart into slices.

• Numberology activated
I sneak towards the front entrance and i wait for my precog to tell me what will happen when i open the door.

[No offense Blah, but i'm fairly certain i've already killed most if not all of the soldiers due to Emperors effects]

I follow Jake, since, if i remember correctly, he's probably the best at actualyl surviving this kind of stuff since he has precognition

Hl3 or bust said:
[No offense Blah, but i'm fairly certain i've already killed most if not all of the soldiers due to Emperors effects]
[you are not close to Team 2, the teams are far from each other. So, you didn't kill the guards, your are too far away to do it.]

I start laughing "Listen if you go into a fight worried abut killing the other side then you've already lost the fight" I say a bit condescendingly.

"Well, how about you, ******* fight!" Stephany shouted as she rushed towards Leone and pushed him towards the gunfire. "You're the ******' edgelord here with all your laughing smiley shit! I'm gonna show you how ya fight! Like a real ******* leader!" Yeah that's right...try to act tough...

[SPC activated]

Stephany, with a forced fire started inside of her, began to run straight towards the gunmen, firing her gun wildly and not in a specific direction.

[shes 8-C they should bounce off rather harmlessy]

I get up laughing "There you go now your acting like a true leader" I start firing condesed(7-C) water blasts at the enemy after I get behind some cover.

[I have two question. One, if I punch someone are they just gonna explode basically because that tier difference? And two, is it possible to pick one up and throw one?]

Jackythejack said:
[I have two question. One, if I punch someone are they just gonna explode basically because that tier difference? And two, is it possible to pick one up and throw one?]
[Yes and yes]

[okay, well in that case...]

Assuming that Stephany gets close to them before her power is over, she ran up to one of the gunmen and, realizing that bullets were getting her nowhere, pushed him away with all her might. "Get away from us!"

Afterwards she felt a sudden rush of strength and.hey, she felt a hell of a lot stronger now! She ran over to one of the other gunmen, and attempted to grab and throw him at another one.

[All enemies are incapacitated.]

Both teams enter and find a respective corridor. Both groups walk through and end up in a room with a large door. The door seems to have a lock, but it's clear it was left unlocked in the haste.

Suddenly, you hear the commander's voice.

"Did everyone manage to get into the base?"

Back