• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds - Chapter 1

Here is the Meta Thread

Chapter 1
As the worlds began to be ripped asunder, the fabric of space and time was pulled apart and torn to shreds. As a result, many people are pulled from their worlds. The last thing you remember is seeing a rift appear, and feeling as if every bone in your body is being spaggetified. When you come to, you find yourself in a area completely void of light. As you wake up, you can vaguely make out the shapes of others around you.

Rules:

Speak with quotation marks while in character and out of canon in brackets. You cannot force actions on others, and it is up to the GM to decide if you are successful.

Those pulled here:

Name: Anton Williams/Hl3

Appearance: Vaguely resembles Sylvester Stalonne due to nerve damage. Always wears a T-shirt and sweat pants, even if it's way too hot or cold enough to warrent a jacket

Powers: Hol Horse's Emperor, Astaroth (Paradise Lost)'s Michael

Emperor: 8-B for 17 seconds with a cooldown of 2 minutes

Michael: High 6-A for 5 seconds with a cooldown of 2 and a half Minutes

Verse: SCP Foundatio
Name: Edward Truong/EdwardTruong

Appearance: Blue hair (cuz why not), blue plaid shirt (cuz blue), and jeans. Also pretty short.

Powers: Pyrope's fire manipulation and Beebop's summoning.

Fire: Low 7-C for 14 seconds, cooldown of 2 minutes.

Summoning: 8-C for 20 seconds and cooldown of 3 minutes
Name: Jordan Matthews/SwathingDegenera

Appearance: Blonde, is 100 lbs, bears a muffin top of which bears not a front and exudes itself forth from the side (ie. somewhat doughy lovehandles that, whilst jiggly, aren't enough to pour over their waistline). 5'6"

Powers: Hayato Ji's Statistics Amplification and John Egbert's Time Manipulation

Getter Energy: 9-B for 30 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Fear No Anvil: 9-A for 25 seconds, 2 minute cooldown
Name: Ken Takeshi/StandUser

Appearance: Red hair, white polo shirt, jacket tied to his waist like a belt, blue jean, and a black armband

Verse of Origin: Bleach

Powers: Eijirou Kirishima's Hardening and Mandari's illusion creation

Hardening: 8-C for 25 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Illusions: 15 seconds, 3 minute cooldown
Name: Jack/Overlord

Appearance:

Lizardling-Commander
Verse of Origin: Dungeons and Dragons

Powers: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei)'s Ice Manipulation and Valeria's Precognition

Bufu: 8-C for 25 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Numerology: 15 seconds, 3 minute cooldown.
Name: Baki Smith/DragonEmperor

Appearance: This

Powers:
Rider (Fate/Zero)'s summoning and Ren Fuji's Enhanced Senses

Summoning: 7-B at 11 seconds, cooldown of 2 minutes and 30 seconds (Limited to 2)

Enhanced Senses: 20 Seconds, 2 minute cooldown
Name: Leone/PsychoWarper

Appearance: 6'8, well built, Cacasian, Half German Half Russian, White-Haired, Yellow eye,Has a scar over left eye(its always closed) and is wearing a nice suit

Powers:Hydroma's water manipulation and Kaldor Draigo's telepathy

Water Manipulation: Low 7-C for 15 seconds, cooldown of 2 minutes

Telepathy: 25 seconds, cooldown of 2 minutes
Name: Blaire Blaze

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Shoulder length black hair and black eyes, below average height for her age (35th percentile), she has lean muscles that aren't very noticeable through her clothes. She typically carries around what looks like a lacrosse bag, but it's actually filled to the brim with different types of swords (and her school supplies on week days).

Powers: Ruler (Fate/Apocrypha)'s Forcefield Creation and Jason Grace's Lightning

Force field: 7-A for 11 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Lightning: 6-C for 8 seconds, 2 minute cooldown
Name: The/Smashor

Appearance: My avatar

Verse of Origin: Mega Man (Franchise

Powers: Bass's Flight and Sonic's Speed/Spin Dash

Flight: 20 seconds, Cooldown of 2 minutes

Spin Dash: 4-B for 1 second, 9 minute cooldown
Name: Shelby/Ed

Appearance: https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e1/XY_Serena.png

Verse of Origin: Pokémon Trainer

Powers: Gabriella (Orcs Must Die!)'s telekinesis and Grayroad's Pacifism

Telekinesis: 9-B for 30 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Pacifism: 30 seconds, 3 minute cooldown
Name: Amanda Kench/Monarch

Appearance: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-22/tsw-secret-society-templars.html

Verse of Origin: Bungou Stray Dogs

Powers: Archer (Fate/stay night)'s Harpe and Atsushi Nakajima's transformation

Harpe: 7-B for 10 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Tiger: 9-B for 25 seconds, 2 minute cooldown
Name: Joe Intro

Appearance: A tall white guy of average build and dark brown hair.

Verse of Origin: One Punch Ma

Powers: Esidisi's body control and Obuni's Afterimage Creation

Body Control: 8-B for 17 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Afterimage Creation: 15 seconds, 3 minute cooldown
Name: Stephany Colduroy

Appearance: blonde hair that runs down to her lower back with dark green eyes, freckles dotting mostly along the left side of her face, making it look uneven. She seems to be of European descent. Wears a baseball cap, a white Tank-top, and blue denim shorts. Wears combat boots as well and has a few cuts and bruises.

Verse of Origin: Monster Musume

Powers: Aya Drevis's Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Chelshia's Beserk mode

SPC: 8-C for 25 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Beserk Mode: 10 seconds, 2 minute cooldown
T E A M S

Team 1:

Anton/Hl3

The/Smash

Jack/Over

Amanda/Monarch

Ken/S.user

Baki/DragEmperor

Team 2:

Shelby/Edwell

Edward/Edward

Jordan/Swath

Leone/Psycho

Blaire/Blah

Joe/Torli

Stephany/Jacky (Leader)
Note: If someone writes total nonsense, they will get one warning. After a that, their cooldown suffers a permanent penalty of 1 minute

Stephany groans to herself as she looks around her environment, unable to make out exactly where she was. She didn't recognize this place. She was...at home first...in London, but...where was she now? Slowly, Stephany forced herself to her knees, and noticed that her cap lay next to her. She frowned and picked it up before planting it on her head and looking at the people around her. She moved some hair out from in front of her eye. "And...who are you people?"

I shake my head. What was that rift? Where am I right now? Who are these people? I rub my shoulders. "Ugh, that felt disgusting."

I begin to notice people all around me and simply smile while thinking ''wonder what I got myself into this time''.

"Yeah, tell me about it," Stephany muttered as she looked down at her arms before slowly standing up. The teen flexed her arm to make sure nothing was broken before nodding. "Though, seriously, who are you people? I'm very concerned with ending up around a lot of strange adults."

"I have no clue who anyone else is either. All i remember is some big portal type thing appearing just before i left my house for work and ending up wherever this is." i respond

[Well most of us are teens so its not to much difference]

My guy remains silent simply smiling.

[If you want a reference to how my guy is smiling its similar to Doflamingo from One Piece]

[then there's the god damn lizard person but let's ignore him I'm used to him in my world]

"And I was just being friendly with some...well, friends," Stephany said with a shrug. "I don't know what happened but...honestly I think a better question to ask is where are we?" While she spoke she looked around her environment once more.

(Is it hell ok earth? Oh boi I hope it is.)

"Was that magic ?" i think to myself, but then i realize that i'm in a pickle,

I'm surrounded by humans and a weird metal thingo,

I draw by crossbow and i do a screech to try intimidate them.

I hear and see the little lizard guy and start laughing my ass off while saying "what the hell is that".

Hearing the screech, i'm only mildly startled. As such, i reactively summon my big ******* gun and fire several shots, none of them actually hitting the source of the screech.

Suddenly Jack begins convulsing and falls over. He tries to get up, but seems to fall over again. A faint flicker of electricity is visible

I lie in an inky void, swirling, I don't really see how a uniformly colored void can display any hint of swirling whatsoever, but it's swirling alright, swirling like the top of a muffin

T

Code:
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ._________________________________________________________ \ / \ / \ / \_____________________________________________/
Excuse me but how the **** does a muffin does is swirls? Ugh nevermind time to wake up.

I open my eyes to an alluring green light, nope okay **** THIS I'm going back to sleep. And as soon as the somehow swirling uniformly colored void starts to set in, the green energy jolts me NONCONSENTUALLY into awakenhood.

WHO THE HELL ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE, WHY THE **** IS THEIR A LIZARD,NOPENOPESOMUCHNOPE.

Okay, just play it cool, act naturally and exude forth not a nervous pressure,

"Does is anyone's in this room is homsexuans?" And you start it off with a-YOU STARTED IT OFF WITH A ******* MEME

I appear signifigantly distracted, as the name "Micheal" is being repeated in my mind over and over again, each time with a slightly different inflection and tone in order to be noticed.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
I lie in an inky void, swirling, I don't really see how a uniformly colored void can display any hint of swirling whatsoever, but it's swirling alright, swirling like the top of a muffin

T
[Lol first warning already]

Hl3 or bust said:
Hearing the screech, i'm only mildly startled. As such, i reactively summon my big ******* gun and fire several shots, none of them actually hitting the source of the screech.
Immediately after you fire shots, you feel electricity all over your body as well. It seems someone really doesn't want you to be aggressive.

As I swing my sword a vortex seems to appear around me. I slag towards it but my arm seems to be pulling in. Hey, that's a nice stretch… OW THAT'S TOO MUCH OF A STRETCH! I grab my bad as I'm dragged into the vortex, feeling as if I'm being ripped apart.

When I next open my eyes, I'm surrounded by people and a lizard. Two, four, six, eight… This is more people than I've seen in the entirety of the last two years. Let's see… I should ask who they are.

"Yo, f*ckers, identify yourselves or I chop ya to bits." I politely ask.

A voice enters the confines of my head, green strings are abound in the room, fixating upon this... Reptilian? Reptonoid? Reptorino Despacito? Ugh whatev-

They used something, something on you, to detect your threatfulness. It booms.

Well in all honesty that's perfectly reasonable, show up in a room infused with strangers and of course is one to inherently deem this a... Strange situation? Wow way to segueway into a Petscop reference much?

They read your mind.... says the voice.

NOW EXCUSE ME BUT WHAT THE ****!?

"Yo! Reptilian! Did you fuckens read me mind? I swear ta gog if ya did then prepare for a BAD. TIME."

[The voice is Jordans latent Getter attempting to induce rage by lying bout what it shows him]

I nearly fall over several times due to the muscle contractions, but i manage to stay standing, if pressed against a wall.

Jordan and Blair suddenly keel over from electrocution as well. You then here footsteps, seemingly from outside where ever you are

"Jesus Christ what's happening!?" Steohany shoutedd as she stared at everyone getting electrocuted. This was.quite frankly scary...what the hell was happening?

"Not even ******* surprised." i think to myself

"I have no ******* clue. Sorry about that by the way." i quickly respond, slightly slurring my words as the electricity wears off

I convulse, my muscles rapidly fluctuate betwixt two states in a binary, normal and abnormal, swap they do as fast as a laser would **** you. I mean not literally lasers are particles and to thy knowledge particles can't have intercouse UNLESS you count the forging of molecular bonds as some sort of long intercourse...

[]= Normal

()=Abnormal

[] () [] () []

[Electrocution? Okay OvO.]

As electricity runs through me and I collapse, I feel… something change. Lightning begins flooding out of my body striking the walls and floor, oddly nothing hits the people. My body spasms, but after 8 seconds the lightning stops, and I can't move.

"Haha… What… was that? Hahahahahahahaha!"

[I figure since my power is Jason's lightning, and I have no idea how to control this yet, getting electrocuted's a Good way to make it go haywire~]

As quickly as the squares or normal and the circles of abnormal fluxxed. They ceased, and in its place a crepitating burn that consumes thy body whole.

So much for answers...

Welp, best not induce a shitstorm by conflict with what seem to be quite thuggish peeps, perhaps it's time to activate my diplomacy card!

"My name is Jordan, I'm fourteen years old. Um, a year is 365 days in case y'all don't have years where you originate fro-waitwhatiftheydonthazdaysFUCK! Um... WhatyouneedtoknowisthatimateenwaitSHIT!"

I grip my gun quite hard, remembering a seminar i saw on TV about how to deal with being teleported somwhere. The advice began and ended with "Hope to god they can't keep teleporting you."

"No, I hear them too," I muttered before looking towards the source of the footsteps. "Hello? Anyone out there?"

Looking at where the footsteps are coming from I sit down and wait(Lets just say unless I say so my dude has a smile).

Back