• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds - Chapter 1

I stand up, "I hear'em." And I look towardsthe place the sound comes from, reaching into my bag and pulling out a sheathed short sword and two knives which I attach to my hip.

"If you are hostile we WILL resort to punches, kicks, and whatever wacky bullshit spontaneous teleportation into a ******* collageverse entails! So don't **** with us!

[Aight I gotta go guys, the kids be waiting]

Suddenly, the door swings wide open. Multiple men in military gear pour in, holding what looks like a modified AK-47 in hand. Another man walks in, wearing heavy body armor.

"Well, aren't you a rowdy bunch. Seems like you couldn't go 2 seconds without dying to kill each other. We can't have that, now can we?"

"To be fair, i thought that screeching noise was something way worse than what it actually was." i say, holding my gun by the barrel in order to not get shot at.

"Well," the man says, rubbing his hands together. "I'm guessing you want some answers don't you."

"Alrighty then. I'm guessing by your clothing, the event hasn't reached you yet. Your world isn't crumbling apart, is it?"

"Depending on what you mean by "World," it's already happened several times and been dealt with by some guys called "The Foundation.""

"Alright then, it seems your world hasn't been touched yet. We might have to work around that. Anyway, what's the last thing you remember?"

"My world crumbling... god I can only hope so"

[Next question]

"Last thing I remember was training for the next war and being sucked througha rift"

"Really? We found you guys half dead outside. You were about to be eaten by a... well, you don't want to know. Anyway, before I do anything else, hold your arms up where I can see them. All of you." The man has all the soldiers point their guns at you. " I won't ask again."

"Am I under arrest or something?" Stephany asked as she raised her hands up. "Because I was already arrested once, and I really don't want to go through that process again."

The man takes out a flashlight to better look at you. "Ah. Well, I thought we would see that. Bet you don't remember that being there." He smiles. The light shines on your forearm, revealing a piece of metal stuck there.

I stare at the small piece of metal, slightly confused and unable to even get my fingernails under it "What even is this thing?"

Stephany blinked and stared at the piece of metal stuck in her arm and her knees wobbled slightly "W-Why is this here?"

I quickly remember one of those freaky things the Foundation has, a virus that turns you into a mass of clockwork and looks disturbingly similar to this. "Isweartogodifthisissomeclockworkshitican'teven" i rapidly mutter to myself.

"Well, I assume at least one of you has exhibited strange powers recently, haven't you? Do you want to know why?", he asks, grinning.

Still slightly ******** myself at the revelation of the piece of metal, i respond "That would be nice, but seriously what is this thing? I know something that looks similar to it and it's something really freaky."

"Ye-yeah, that Foundation i mentioned earlier actually talks to several alternate versions of itself." i respond, kinda scared at the mans refusal to explain that the piece of metal is

"Uh...hat? Sounds like some shit my physics teacher would come up with," Stephany muttered as she looked down at her feet. "What's it?"

Back