• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds - Chapter 1

"Good, good, You know what it is. That'll make explaining this easier. For those of you who don't know, however..

Basically, your universe is only one of a infinite amount of other universes. Each and every universe normally doesn't interact. However, recently, something has begun to happen..."

The man sighs. "What I'm about to tell you is what we know based on study. We may not be entirely right. However, what we do know, is that space and time are decomposing on a multiversal scale. Because of this, the borders between realities are breaking down, bleeding into each other, and letting things that shouldn't be here in."

The man pulls a glowing blue vial from his pocket.

"Ever since that's begun, the worlds gone to shit. It's barely safe to go outside any more. In the wake of all that, this stuff has begun to spontaneously appear. We don't know what it is, but it's properties are inconsistent. The only thing that we know for sure is that it can stabilize reality, and keep the destruction from getting worse. It's also what that metal in your arm is made of. Essentially, it's a sign that powers and abilities from other worlds have bled into your personal space-time. It's infected your present, future, and for some of you, your past. It's a sign that your universe is going to be next."

The man grins. "Any questions?"

I holster my gun and pulls a giant scythe out of nowhere. I give it an experimental spin.

"Now, this is hardly a ladylike weapon..."

"Uh...yeah, I have one," she said with a Raised hand. "Where exactly is here? Like if it's another dimension like you say it is, then what exactly is up with this dimension, huh?"

Frankly this sounds like a buuunch of buuuuuull

"There isn't really a here, so to speak. We were just another universe before all that happened."

"I imagine thats where my gun comes from. But i've been dealing with..... something else. I don't even want to say the name it keeps saying in my head, i know something bad will happen, i just don't know what it will be. Would that be related to this thing?" i respond

Hl3 or bust said:
"I imagine thats where my gun comes from. But i've been dealing with..... something else. I don't even want to say the name it keeps saying in my head, i know something bad will happen, i just don't know what it will be. Would that be related to this thing?" i respond
"Probably. We don't know too much, so don't quote me though."

"The rest of you should be able to manifest abilities now, as well."

Bored and intriged by what has been said I use my telepathy on the others to see whats going on with these abilities.

"Yeah I think I gotta few questions... HOW IN THE UTTER **** DID NO ONE NOTICE ME? I WAS STANDING IN QUITE LITERALLY THE MOST OBNOXIOUS POSE EVER, AND YET YALL IGNORED ME! Is this a power of the Getter?"

i become very concerned at the mans statement, not knowing if i'm just crazy or not, with the constant "Micheal" starting up again, and even worse than before, with the various inflections and tones overlaping and playing over each other

the combination of laughing, yelling and attacks being fired off makes the chanting continue to get worse, to the point that i can barely think about anything other than "Micheal," before i curl up in the corner.

The man gives another grin.

"Of course, we do expect a favor in return for our, ah, hospitality."

I look at the man "You want me~ to do something for someone like you~" I say condescendingly while standing up.

I pose. "Powers, Activate!"

My senses begin to increase in power and two men in ancient armor appear.

So this is what it feels like to be able to notice things you couldn't before.

"Okay,but, you mentioned powers. How the hell did we use these so called powers?" Stephany looked at her hand. "I mean, I don't feel any difflierenr, and certainly not powerful."

"You see, there isn't enough of this blue stuff to go around. Even if we had a unlimited supply, it wouldn't be enough for every universe. So you see, some universes have been sending there people after ours. And of course, we've been doing the same. We're going to have you help us do that, as well as protect ours. If you do, we may be able to save yours as well. Your universe have barely any distortion whatsoever." The man continues smiling.

Jackythejack said:
"Okay,but, you mentioned powers. How the hell did we use these so called powers?" Stephany looked at her hand. "I mean, I don't feel any difflierenr, and certainly not powerful."
"Just think really hard, and you'll know what they are."

Just after hearing the mans statement, i can no longer think, see or hear anything other than "Micheal" and end up passed out in the corner, squirming slightly.

"If thats the only reason then you've lost my intrest, my universe has done nothing for me so I shall do nothing for it" I say a bit disappointed and I begin to walk back to my sitting spot.

"Think really hard? What is this, an episode of Thomas and Friends?" Steohany chuckled before rolling her eyes. "And you certainly set up a hard bargain don't you?"

PsychoWarper said:
"If thats the only reason then you've lost my intrest" I say a bit disappointed and I begin to walk back to my sitting spot.
"I'm sorry to hear that," he says, still smiling.

Suddenly, you hear a click, and Leone falls over convulsing, only this time it doesn't stop.

"Are you sure you don't want to reconsider?"

"I mean...I'd help if it means not...ending up like the weirdo here." I gestured towards the guy convulsing on the ground.

Jackythejack said:
"I mean...I'd help if it means not...ending up like the weirdo here." I gestured towards the guy convulsing on the ground.
"You won't unless you refuse."

Back