• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds - Chapter 1

[bloody hell]

Angered by the mix up, I transform into a giant tiger and slaughter everyone else in the room with me

MFTL basically homing 8-B bullets that need to be activated by a normal speed human before the hypersonic tiger rips his face off without any warning agree.

Micheal and cinematic time disagree. Strongly

Besides, in pretty sure your tiger also needs to be activated by a regular human

A normal speed human needing to react to the hypersonic tiger biting his head off by saying the word "Michael" also agree strongly.

Cinematic time doesn't mean you can react to attacks 490 times faster than you.

My tiger was activated by the regular human.

But once activated, I became hypersonic+, so unless you activated your ability at the same time, which you wouldn't because why would you think the person is just going to randomly turn into a tiger and kill everyone, I'd still blitz everyone in the room easily before they got off any abilities to make themselves faster.

Well yeah but you saw everyone else react to him grabing Miriam and stuff IRL he would have been like 1000 miles away by the time we reacted.

I check if I have other powers than precog, which I had discovered earlier by accident.

I pull my hand forward and I say something in draconic.

A sphere of frost shoots out of my palm, it hits a wall and covers it with ice.

"Cool"

Anton, The, Jack, Amanda, Ken, and Baki.

I follow the men into the other room with the 6 people. Once everyone is in, I turn around.

"Alright, let's get introductions out of the way. My name is Amanda, Ms Kench to you. I've been a leader of a Port Mafia squad for most of my life. If you believe yourself better suited for the position of leading our little group, speak now, or I'm going to be assuming command here."

"My name is Jack, I'm a Kobold, a dragonoid creature, and I'm an archer. Nice to meet ya."

I say cheeringly to the group.

I then go take a closer look at the weird metal man [The].

"I don't believe you could run a group for a second. I'm definitely not the best for it but at least i'm not as likely to get us all killed." i respond to Amanda

Hl3 or bust said:
"I don't believe you could run a group for a second. I'm probably not the greatest but at least i'm not as likely to get us all killed." i respond to Amanda

I also tell the person shooting out ighting "Stop that or i will shoot you."
[wrong room boi]

I look at the girl shooting lightning "Blarie was it, do you~ have any input for who should lead our little squad?" I ask (with a smile as always).

I stop shocking people. "Blaire not Blarie. Give me a second to think." After a couple minutes I say, "alright I've got an idea! It's always bad if a leader collapses mid-combat, so they should be able to endure a lot." At full speed, lighting fires into the others, just barely enough to avoid killing. "Whoever stays conscious for eight seconds is in the running to lead!"

[Well ignoring the atomization for a sec my dude has extremely high pain tolerence but im pretty sure hed not be the best leader.]

Stephany fell to her knees, though she didn't pass out. She did have one though going through her head though. She's gonna punch her. She's gonna punch her she is so going to punch her! She's gonna punch this little prick through the ******' wall!

[Okay, so anyone who actually wants to be leader will be considered to have the willpower to stay conscious through this, unless it would be out of character for them.]

[okay, well in that case..]

Stephany quickly made it over to Blaire as soon as the lightning was over and grabbed her by the collar, or at least attempted to. She felt all kinds of reinvigorated. "What the hell is wrong with you ya daft prick!?" She shouted angrily. "You could have killed us!"

[Activating SPC, now 8-C. Woo]

Jumping out of Stephany's reach as she yells, I say "don't worry, I practiced. You wouldn't die. See, they're all alive." I point at the other people, some of whom are unconscious, others of whom are getting up.

Blahblah9755 said:
Jumping out of Stephany's reach as she yells, I say "don't worry, I practiced. You wouldn't die. See, they're all alive." I point at the other people, some of whom are unconscious, others of whom are getting up.
[oh boy, your character is going to die very early]

"Yeah, well you won't be for very long! Get over here!" Stephany then ran after the girl, who was really only one year her junior, but she was still going to give her a beating. She was mostly trying to grab the girl right now, preferably her arm or her shirt collar.

Back