• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds - Chapter 1

[Well, leaping away in case of any bloodsprays then]

[When I use Harpe, do I gain the stats of Archer, or is only Harpe itself 7-B and my speed is unchanged?]

[How fast are my soldiers? Rider is Massively Hypersonic and if they were so much slower than him that they couldn't help him he wouldn't summon them.]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Well, leaping away in case of any bloodsprays then]

[When I use Harpe, do I gain the stats of Archer, or is only Harpe itself 7-B and my speed is unchanged?]
[Harpe is 7-B, speed unchanged

DragonEmperor23 said:
[How fast are my soldiers? Rider is Massively Hypersonic and if they were so much slower than him that they couldn't help him he wouldn't summon them.]
[Same speed]

Hl3 or bust said:
"Ah shit." i say while most of the way through reloading my gun before unloading it yet again onto what i think is the biggest creatures head
[Edwellkin i swear to god]
[( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

"Hey! Can you guys hear me?"

The Commander seems to have contacted the group through the communicators

"Are you at the location yet? You should have reached your destination by now."

"We ran into some weird ******' aliens," Stephany said with a shaking voice. "And we're either there or getting closer, that's for sure.."

"Considering we aren't at any place that looks base-like, I don't think we're there yet. But there were a lot of thingies close enough to get drawn by the gunshots, so we may be bear a breeding ground or something."

Back