• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds - Chapter 1

Emperor manages to kill 2 aliens before it demanifests, staying more blood, some destroying a bit more of your armor.

The frost spheres manage to freeze one solid, but the rest manage to dodge the attack completely

"Shit shit shit!" Stephany shouted as she aimed her gun and wildly fired, not entirely sure where she was aiming, and the recoil didn't help much either.

I pull out my regular gun and unload onto a nearby creature while backing up, the chanting somehow not changeing in intensity

PsychoWarper said:
I continue to spray them with tier 7 water while laughing.
The sheer force of the water sends one of them flying, but the effect disappears before you can kill more than that

"Stay calm, breathe deep, point, and click." I say to Stephane, as I continue trying to shoot the Xenomorphs. "If you're worried about them getting too close, just stand behind Leone."

Numerology combined with bufu manages to completely decimate the remainder of the Xenomorphs.

However, before you can catch your breath, a larger Xenomorph appears, extremely agitated by the destruction of its brethren, flanked by 2 more warriors.

[This is a Praetorian]

"Ah shit." i say while most of the way through reloading my gun before unloading it yet again onto what i think is the biggest creatures head

[Edwellkin i swear to god]

DragonEmperor23 said:
"I think it was called Alien, and these would be Xenomorphs."

[unless us Real Worlders aren't supposed to know this stuff]
[Nah, it is the real world, you'd know]

Standuser081 said:
I use my ring to create an illusion where we all run away.
The illusion works, causing the Xenomorphs to run after the supposed fleeing people. However, the illusion seems to confuse some of your companions, causing Anton to try to follow

"Look can we get going please?" Stephany asked in a somewhat worried tone. "I don't want to be anywhere near those things."

Just then, the illusion dies out, leaving the xenomorphs confused. It seems you have a few seconds to prepare or flee

I try shooting bufu at the Xenomorphs, but it doesn't work, as i'm out of usage time.

"I am out of magic."

I say with a worried tone.

"If we can't cut them... then we break them"

Beast Beneath the Moonlight

I half-transform into the tiger and charge the xenomorphs, planning to grab them and throw them into each other.

"Seriously? I just went through the trouble of using my ring to make an escape route. Now your just gonna waste it by facing them head on." I say, frustrated.

Monarch Laciel said:
"If we can't cut them... then we break them"

Beast Beneath the Moonlight

I half-transform into the tiger and charge the xenomorphs, planning to grab them and throw them into each other.
The Xenomorphs notice you charging, the two warriors blocking your attempt, the praetorian barreling towards you, hitting you hard enough to send you flying

I summon my two soldiers. "My friends, slay these wretched beasts! Watch out for the blood that can melt you." The soldiers nod and attack the xenomorphs with their weapons.

Stephany wildly fires her gun in the direction of the aliens, not sure where to aim except for, y'know, the aliens.

The cross bow glances harmlessly off the Xenomorph

The two warriors impale the 2 Xenomorph warriors, but the blood corrodes the weaponry used beyond repair. The Praetorian manages to evade and attacks Amanda again.

I do a neat backflip to come out of the hit, landing on my feet as easily as a cat, my tigers body healing from the impact quickly.

"Hmmph. Looks like half way isn't enough to fight these things. Very well then."

I begin charging them again.

Beast Beneath the Moonlight: Full Transformation

The light of an ability user shines around me, and an instant later there is gigantic tiger where there used to be a woman. I charge at the Praetorian [hoping that we're using the 9-B, not the 8-A versions]

"Soldiers, you may have lost your weapons but you still have your training! Do your best to damage the big one with your bodies!" I attempt to hype up my men.

Monarch Laciel said:
I do a neat backflip to come out of the hit, landing on my feet as easily as a cat, my tigers body healing from the impact quickly.

"Hmmph. Looks like half way isn't enough to fight these things. Very well then."

I begin charging them again.

Beast Beneath the Moonlight: Full Transformation

The light of an ability user shines around me, and an instant later there is gigantic tiger where there used to be a woman. I charge at the Praetorian [hoping that we're using the 9-B, not the 8-A versions]
The Praetorian casually knocks Amanda aside into another building. The two warriors manage to tackle it, but without weaponry they seem unable to do more then keep it down.

"Thanks for the assist!" I activate my enhanced senses and try shooting for the inside of the xenomorph's mouth since it seems to be too strong to be damaged normally by guns.

[>supersonic enemy]

[>counters a hypersonic+ attack]

[Ok]

I stand back up in a hole in the new building, my transformation reduced to return my body to a humanoid, though my body is already healed.

"You're a tough one, aren't you?"

Fine.

I've only got a few seconds of transformation left. Let's use it.

The ground buckles as I leap at hypersonic speeds towards the supersonic enemy being kept on the ground by the soliders.

Harpe: Immortal Slaying Scythe

The scythe appears in my hands, and I bring it down on the creature's neck, then tail, then torso, then leap away before the blood sprays on me.

Oh, and while I'm at it, with you know, hypersonic+ speed and a 7-B weapon, I also blitz the remaining xenomorphs

[Dont force actions on the Xenomorphs next time tho]

The telepathy attack by Leone stuns the Xenomorph, long enough for Harpe to completely mince the Praetorian. You successfully avoid most of the blood, though a single drop hits your face, not causing any real harm.

The rest are killed easily after that by Harpe

Back