• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds - Chapter 1

After putting on the armor I spin around and do a little pose. I probably look really cool right now! Wish I had a mirror. I don't plan on using the gun so I'll just think of it as an accessory.

"And you just often give teens guns?" Stephany asked, but even then she still grabbed her gun and some body armor. "I mean, I'm not complaining. Just curious. I wasn't given any training, after all..."

"Yeah If any of you try that kicking or laughing shit on me, you're getting a piece of lead in the skull," Stephany said. Though frankly, considering she was fifteen and not homicidal or sadistic or psychotic, or an edgelord, she probably wasn't actually going to.

"I think we should just start the mission"

It's better if we start already, i have the feeling we'll go for each others troats if we the mission doesn't start soon.

"Since some of you don't come from very advanced worlds, think of guns like crossbows, except they use explosions to shoot chunks of metal at people."

I then ask the military man, "Are the enemies also armored like this?" [Also, does the armor provide full body coverage?]

Blahblah9755 said:
"Since some of you don't come from very advanced worlds, think of guns like crossbows, except they use explosions to shoot chunks of metal at people."
"No, thanks. i'll just use my trusty crossbow"

I say while pulling it out.

"Alright. Both Teams will work together to go through the city to the outpost. I'll give you more instructions there."

The Commander leads both teams outside.

"The outpost is directly south of here. Good luck."

"Okay, sounds great," Stephany said with a grin, but only one thought was going through her mind. If only I knew which way south was...

"And uh...how much death is expected to happen during this?"

[In character I asked if the enemies also have armor like ours, out of character I asked if the armor provides full body coverage. Also, what material is the armor?]

Blahblah9755 said:
[In character I asked if the enemies also have armor like ours, out of character I asked if the armor provides full body coverage. Also, what material is the armor?]
[Cant say

Yes

Kevlar]

Back