• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds - Chapter 1

I unzip my bag and begin excitedly pulling things out while talking, "I've got a pencil case, a notebook, a katana, a wakizashi, a sabre, a couple Urumi, a couple hook swords, a machete, a damascus talwar, a long sword, a grosse messer, and a dark sentinel. I would've brought more, but the summoning was so sudden that I couldn't."

[Hes wearing a suit so no armor but he carries a Wakizashi on his lower back waist region thats can be seen as the suit is a bit small]

[The reason the suits small is because he stole it from a noble and wears because outside of size its the most comfortable thing he has]

I begin inspecting the sword, "interesting, it looks like this is a real Hamon made through folding the steel. Though the metal itself isn't as good as what can be made with modern production methods, the craftsmanship is excellent. It's well balanced, and the sharpness is perfect. But to only use a wakizashi… it's a daring move, after all they're known for poor comparatively durability, and usually just meant for enclosed areas where your katana's too big. Since you have to fight closer you're at more risk, and you can't perform a good iai with it, so it's more likely to take a beating. Having a smaller blade can come in handy in some other situations, but a knife, or at least a small sword that can be stabbed well will almost always be more effective in them. Do you just want to be close to your enemies and end things quick? Or maybe, you, or whoever was in charge of you, don't think your life holds much value?"

"Pssh my superiors saw me as nothing more then a dog that needed to be put down, so they never gave me armor or anything larger then a knife... thats why I had to survive, how pathetic would it be to die like that" I say with my normal smile

"Though I myself have lost value in my life... at this point I survive to spite those who look down on me as well as spite fate itself.

"Of course." The man continues grinning.

Gesturing for you to follow him out, you see the other team in the room. The Man gestures for Team 2 to come along as well, and leads the group to a large room. In the room, you can see multiple monitors that seem to show a barren world. Smashed buildings, crashed cars, and some skeletons are visible in the distance.

"That's what the world became after the event. Yours will turn out like that soon too, if you're not quick here." He says cheerfully.

"Now. Is everyone ready to begin?"

"I have one question ...

in my world is a fact that gods exist and they have great control over the very fabric of reality ...

So why can't they just stop the apocalypse ? a-and if they can't, what chances do WE have to stop it ?"

I ask with a confused and scared tone.

Overlord775 said:
"I have one question ...

in my world is a fact that gods exist and they have great control over the very fabric of reality,

So why can't they just stop the apocalypse ? and if they can't, what chances do WE have to stop it ?"

I ask with a confused and scared tone.
"I can't say anything about your world. It's possible that they just haven't noticed, and maybe they'll do something. Maybe they don't care. Or maybe they can't stop it. Regardless, I dont expect you to stop it yourselves, just find the stuff that can."

"All right then, this will be your first mission."

The man fiddles with a keyboard and pulls up footage of a large building, guarded by armed soldiers.

"This placed is a outpost for one of our enemies. We don't have much information, but they seem to have come from somewhere outside of our universe. They've been attacking our men and stealing our resources. Your mission is to go to the base and storm it, as well as take anything of value. As commander, I will keep in contact with you."

The Commander pauses, seemingly to see if you've absorbed this info, and then continues. "We'll be supplying you with handguns and body armor for this mission as well. We can't have you dying on us"

[With the armor, your durability is 9-B. The hand gun is 9-C.]

I look at the body armor.

It's way too big, it's almost as big as i am and it's way too heavy.

"ehm, do you have one smaller ?"

Overlord775 said:
I look at the body armor.

It's way too big, it's almost as big as i am and it's way too heavy.

"ehm, do you have one smaller ?"
"Yes." The Commander leaves and comes back with a smaller one. "Still not quite your size, but it's adjustable and somewhat lighter."

PsychoWarper said:
"Tsk well now its not as exciting"
"You don't have to if your trying to be dangerous or something. I can just give you a handheld one. Just take the gun then"

I take my gun, wondering for a second if i even need it "Better to have one than not at all i guess." i think to myself

Back