• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds - Chapter 1

"So, does anyone want to share any history about themselves before we get to the whole...fighting thing?" Stephany asked. "I'm assuming we're fighting at least, and I'd like to know my, uh...allies?"

"Really just a normal guy here, sans the big gun. Other than that, the universe i come from comes disturbingly close to being destroyed on a daily basis."

"Well, you're right, that sure doesn't sound disturbing. All I had to worry about wasn't the ocassional monster girl," Stephany said with a frown. "And by worry I mean interact with, generally. They're fairly okay."

I look at Stephany "Me... oh just a war orphan who grew up knowing nothing but death and conflict" I say with a smile.

"I think the closest thing to a monster girl from my universe was some kind of living idea that took the form of an aenemic slavic girl that nearly absorbed all of humanity into some kind of gestalt consciousness, but i don't think that counts."

"I've trained a lot with swords. I stopped going to school to focus on training with them. My world's pretty normal. Of course I have no idea what you guys think is normal for a world."

"Normal for me is humans being the only intelligent species, buildings hundreds of meters tall, vehicles powered by gasoline, instant worldwide communication and spread of information, and no magic."

"Honestly my universe seems pretty normal compared you guys. I mean we did have crimes and the like, but no monsters or supernatural things."

Suddenly, a large shriek can be heard in the distance, along with some growling. It seems something is coming the way of your group

I tense up, but continue walking at a slower pace, with the chanting of "Micheal" starting up again. "i guess thats what that guy was talking about." i say

"Oooo whats this?" I say with curiosity while I look towards the direction the shriek came from with a large smile.

Hl3 or bust said:
i rapidly fire at least a dozen shots with Emperor
Due to Emperor's effects, each one of the shots connects, though most of the shots only blow off limbs, killing only one Xenomorph. Acidic blood is sprayed everywhere, though most of it lands on the ground, only somewhat damaging your armor

"Don't touch it unless you like actually getting melted." i respond, fireing of more shots, this time aiming for thei creatures heads

Backing up some I start firing blasts of water at them "Die you pathetic bugs" I say with an extremely condescending tone and sadistic smile.

I pull out my gun, shooting at the limbless Xenomorphs in the head to make sure they died.

[for some reason I thought I was the gun for a few seconds.]

"Aren't these those aliens from that movie… erm… what's it called?" I say while backing away and shooting at it with the gun. I try to hide how annoyed I am that I can't cut them cause of the blood.

The Bullets connect, killing the remaining Xenomorphs, and causing the other bullets and water to hit some rubble, destroying it. However, the noise seems to have attracted more Xenomorphs to your area. In the end, there seem to be about 8 or so

Back