• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I really hate to do this immediately after Mal's ban has been resolved, but he just reached out to me on Discord and asked for an apology and said that if I didn't apologize he would "respond in a particularly vicious manner" (whatever that means) and go on to say that he 'won' the Touhou CRT while attempting to downplay his own previous actions, insulting my personal connection to a character, and apparently refusing to recognize he did anything wrong.
unknown.png

Again, I don't like doing this, but this feels incredibly petty and self-centered, especially given that his ban was already decided when he did this. I'm tired of dealing with this guy.
Pretty sure he meant a verbal retaliation for the head up the ass thing, given the context. No other way to take that, really.

First of all, no need for meme videos on the rvr thread. When I saw blue text, I was half expecting that he uploaded a YouTube video and insulted us. But anyway, that kind of does tell me that he might be a big harsher than I thought.

First of all, no need for meme videos on the rvr thread. When I saw blue text, I was half expecting that he uploaded a YouTube video and insulted us. But anyway, that kind of does tell me that he might be a big harsher than I thought.
I put it in blue text to avoid clogging up the RVR thread, if it was a video insulting us I wouldn't have put it in blue text

Pretty sure he meant a verbal retaliation for the head up the ass thing, given the context. No other way to take that, really.
Contacted me on discord, asked me to relay this:
Since I cannot respond to the place directly right now due to my ban, can you please relay the message to them that when I said I was going to respond to Mokou's insults "in a particularly vicious manner", I meant particularly harsh insults in kind to what Mokou has said to me. Since she apologized, I wasn't going to say anything particularly insulting to her, and I don't plan on doing so even now.

I honestly don't think anything else in that convo was particularly "ban-extension worthy", especially on something off-site.

Guys you're beating a dead horse and derailing at this point, the guy is banned and if you continue to talk him on other plaforms that's your responsibility and has nothing to do with the Wiki.

Don't get me wrong I hardly found Mal to be "pleasant" however the issue is resolved and further dragging this episode on the RVR is a sure fire way of getting into hot water.

Please just drop it folks and move on, so actual on site misdemeanors and such can be reported here.

Contacted me on discord, asked me to relay this:
Juuuust one more relay (Sorry Virgo)
Also relay this to the thread: Someone tell these people that as far as I'm concerned, this whole Mokou thing is done, and I don't even care about it anymore. I don't consider what I did to be "harassment", since both I and Mokou entered that Discord chat group of their own accord. Nobody forced Mokou to enter it, and nobody forced Mokou to stay in it. That @M3X dude sounds pretty reasonable and chill though, and I'm gonna follow him when I get back.

All my love and respect to you all. This is Malomtek, signing out.

I will just state as a point of punctuation that I stand by my previous statement. Since I can assume Mal is still reading this, than I shall address you directly, not expecting a response back.

The main reason for your ban is your lack of tact. Saying such things as you did with Meganova just now on Discord is the exact wrong thing to do at this current point in time. As I have said multiple times now, your problem is that, even if you aren't seeking conflict, your style of speech comes off as arrogant and self-serving. I suggest that you pinpoint what it is about your conversation skills that is getting people so upset, and seek to rectify that so issues like this do not come up in the future.

People will talk trash about other people behind their backs, especially when they think they won't be heard by the person involved. That is just human nature. Coming in and defending yourself like you have been, stating that nothing you did was wrong and all the fault was on them, will only cause more pain and strife for all parties. I can't think of a subtler way to say this right now, so I will just be blunt. Don't act like a d*ck all the time, and people will likely be more open to what you have to say.

As I said, that is all that I want to be said, this topic is over, and we will all move on from this.

So user 00potato has asked me if he can come back after being banned. I don't know the circumstances of his ban so I am just delivering a message.

So user 00potato has asked me if he can come back after being banned. I don't know the circumstances of his ban so I am just delivering a message.
From what I recall, he was consistently toxic and subversive, so I do not trust him.

We should probably have some mechanic to judge these repeals, since I'm noting they're becoming extremely frequent.

I think HR could be given these responsibilities as well?

I dunno. I definitely don't want 00potato to come back. He was an ongoing pain in the behind.

Back