• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Wars: The Last Skill Thread

Also remind me which thread Ikki outskilled Musashi on? I don't doubt that the result is valid, I just wanna look at it again, in case something was missed.

There is like 1 ikki vs musashi thread in the wiki. You can't miss it if you wanted to. Can't help you though cus I'm on my phone

Found it. That was just a VS thread, not a skill VS.

And even if it was a skill VS, I'd like to use the categorized approach that has been created recently. What with comparing Senses, Copying, Adaptation, etc. in sequence

Still, always up for a rematch now that I haven't read Rakudai in a while.

I have also found evidence to suggest that Li Shuwen knows Trackless Step

How far can someone with 5000 different sword styles go? The feat is much more than just that, but i want a simple answer for now.

Then that should work.

P.S. Anyone know if Prince of Counters is still following this thread? He was the main Sasaki supporter if I recall.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Then that should work.
P.S. Anyone know if Prince of Counters is still following this thread? He was the main Sasaki supporter if I recall.
Haven't heard from him in a while. We even delayed the Sasaki v Hayato thread for a month or so now

1-MC had a dream that lasted 1000 years, and with each step in that dream he was able to see sword arts from all levels, from normal humans to full mastery at the end

2-MC created his own sword art using all the knowledge of full mastery of the sword, called Brightmoon art

3-MC acquired 100 arts above his own Brightmoon art, with the 100th being incomplete but still the strongest, and fused them in his own art.

4-Then, there is a LV11 guy (MC is LV9 with LV10 sword arts), who had no talent with the sword, then he acquired 5000 LV10 sword arts that are completely different from each other, and jumped to LV11 in sword arts.

5-MC mastered all the 5000 sword arts and also reached LV11 in sword arts, but is still unable to master even half of the 100th sword art from before.

6-MC mastered that sword art.

I could give the feats that those arts scale above, but i would need to re-read probably 50 chapters to find the best ones, and only one character from the verse has a profile, and he doesn't scale to all that, so i see no point in doing it.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Then that should work.
Hes permabanned.

What I love about this thread is I'll suddenly be reminded of characters from other stuff I've read and be like "Oh yeah, wow, I wonder where he'd place"

Like now I've got me thinking about Mifune, but I'll wait to argue him until after Musashi. Did we have anyone else who'd be able to argue for Sasaki? If not, I'll just skip over and compare her to Yujiro.

We can wait a little while to give any Sasaki supporters a chance to step up, then we can do Musashi vs Yujiro

I was thinkin about mentioning Mifune recently, but I'm not familiar enough with him to argue the point

Btw people, to make it easier to compare the skills of any character to Yujiro, I'm compiling a list of Grappler Baki feats. If anyone would like to look at what is up right now, it's on my blog page (if you'd like to try to get to 3rd place/above 3rd place and you want to scope the competition), though fair warning: it's nowhere near complete. All of Grappler Baki (seasons 1 and 2) are complete, but I've barely gotten into New Grappler Baki (seasons 3 and 4) and it will likely be several days, possibly weeks, until I can finish both Son of Ogre and the 2 Baki-Dou's.

Oof got baited into the other thread, reposting:

"There is a guy I want to make a profile here for, who studied all forms of humanity's martial arts and combat forms to their maximum level after being left on earth for 1000 years on his own, due to some weird circumstances. Due to this when humanity is brought back to earth the stat system has nto been updated for him yet but eveytime he does something that he has not done under the stat system yet, the system updates giving him the maximum level for said skill. For example the moment he fought in close combat the system gave him "close combat skill max". This is the same with spearmanship (that is his main style of combat) and marksmanship. Still reading though and would finish the novel before making profiles."

His dancing skills are respected by a girl who finds infinite flaws in everything she does, which is perfect on the quantum level. She then corrects all of them and finds infinite more the next time she does it.

He has enough precision to create vibrations that cancel out the movement of strings in an applicable opponent. Otherwise, it's good matter manipulation/deconstruction on at least that level.

The fighting facility that he goes to later in the series litterally gets participents from everywhere, and so your opponents are... varied, to say the least. At his peak, he has a 99% win rate there.

Not remotely comprehensive.

BakiHanma18 said:
I don't know him, why would he rank amongst the skill gods?
He's by far the most skilled character in his verse.

He disassembled a gun in a trained assssin's hand instantly without even trying and incapacitated him with a single pressure point attack.

Regularly soloes groups of trained criminals and police officers. Has broken in and stolen things which should be very difficult if not impossible for a single person. Regularly one-shots people with skill-based attacks. Is a master sniper. And in my memory has never missed a shot in the entire series. He also has an insanely fast draw.

Also, I'd like to start ordering the list beyond the top 5. I'll drop questions on the thread and everyone can get to them at their leisure. Once an answer has enough support, the change will be made.

First question: does anyone on this list outskill Kuroki Gensai, yet is ranked below him?

For those of you unfamiliar with Gensai, here's a respect thread to get a general idea of his level of skill

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthr..._source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

Back