• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting scans would be fine. I am thinking of adding scans for something like skills next year.

Honestly, I had anxiety issue with any works but I will see if I can update the verse scan justifications next year.

Umm. One question. Why is LN Rimuru's first key only relativistic?

@Professor I meant with Magic sense he could see lightwave move from a tiny partice. Isn't that a ftl reaction feat?

@Immortalgodd

Oh yeah you're right you have a point there. We should wait for knowledgable members to discuss this

@Bobjoemike

I don't think I remember in the LN explaining that Rimuru got pupeteer or the soul gem thing that traps souls thoug. I could be wrong but theoretically he should have it

Lol, I added some justification in the profiles like Shion and Orc disaster Gemundo's regenrgation justification.

You know I never caught this:

From here:

ÒÇÇÒüíÒéçÒüúÒü¿Õ¥àÒüªÒÇüÒüòÒüúÒüìÒâÆÒâèÒé┐Òü«Õ┤®Ú¡öÚ£èաɵû¼ÒâíÒâ½ÒâêÒé╣Òâ®ÒââÒéÀÒâÑÒéÆþø┤µÆâÕÅùÒüæÒüªÒüªÒééÒÇüµ¡╗Òü¼õ║ïÒü»þäíÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒéôÒüÿÒéâ´╝ƒ

《ÞºúÒÇéÕ¢ôþäÂÒüºÒüÖÒÇéÕñÜÕñºÒü¬ÒâÇÒâíÒâ╝Òé©ÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒéïÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒü»ÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒüîÒÇüÕì│µÖéÕåìþöƒÕÅ»Þâ¢ÒüºÒüùÒüƒ 》

Is this translation below accurated:

Wait a minute, even if I received the direct hit from Hinata's Melt Slash before, I would not die?

《Solution. Of course. There was a possibility to receive large damage, but it was also possible to regenerate immediately.》

The translation sounds accurate for mid-godly like the Ln's version. I miss the part where Raphael replied of course to that he would have died, lol! The translation feels iffy at the end, so I asked Shiro for an evaluation but if it was accurate and if Rimuru was actually dead in some form, I will make a CRT for Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

He has it but there aren't really combat applicable atm for his 6-A key, it suck at the moment.

He has it With Food Chain as he can potentially gain it; Food Chain took him so time to give him abilities, in my view; to be fair, when he activated it, he gain many abilities at once.

He also have Mid-Godly overtime but the Regenerationn basically is combat inappplicable since it take thousand of years.

His higher keys are fine with Mid-Godly.

It's regen negation comes from preventing Clayman from resurrecting which he already has it in his 1st key where he prevent Charybdis resurrection. So it's kinda redundant to put it in his 2nd key

I'm not sure tho considering anything that Rimuru absorbs can't escape and completely consume them including their mind and soul. Great Sage or Raphael is the one managing Rimuru's skill and she's has control even inside his stomach as shown where she interacts with Veldora in the Veldora Slime Observation Journal. In theory GS/Raphael can do some reverse engineering or something to prevent them from resurrecting/regenerating when they're absorbed

>In theory GS/Raphael can do some reverse engineering or something to prevent them from resurrecting/regenerating when they're absorbed

We don't really do theory here.

I am assuming that he can consumed both. He consumes Shizue's soul in both the WN and LN. Clayman believe he could escape consupmtion of his astral body by Rimuru for later resurrection but Rimuru consumes him in both the WN and LN. We obviously know Rimuru can absorb physical body.

I think it is Low-Godly Negation at best, here.

People with Mid-Godly can regenerate without a soul or body so I think he needed feat here before he get this.

The LN didn't got in depth yet explaining that angels and demons are conceptual existences.

Well it's still in the conclusion of the Eastern Empire Invasion arc so well have to wait. I'm hoping someone will translate the databooks considering we need those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back