• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From MTL of Veldora journal vol 14

"As the name suggests , magic cannot be used here This so-called "magic" is a way to interfere with magic elements and re- write the laws of the world.However if magic is used within an anti- magic area, rewriting laws within that range is not possible. In other words , the world only follows the laws of physics in this barri- er.

If you want to escape , you can only run on the ground. By the way , Extra skills such as "Gravity control" can be used because it only uses the effects of naturally occuring gravitational waves and it does not rewrite the laws of physics.

This is the difference between magic and skill. Magic is both a skill and a technology, with both sides, but skills can in- terfere more with the laws of the world.

However,if you have a deep understanding of magic and you can deal with magic elements as easily as breathing , you can change the phe- nomenon without interfering with the laws.It will be even possible to do magic where there is an anti-magic area.

In other words , If you want to maximize the use of magic , it is im- portant to know what can be done and cannot be done in the realm of magic.

Well for me , I can just use my unique skill to do it so there is no need for me to work so hard."

Holy shit, So it was true, Diablo can Freely change His EP

"What?In a greater demon summoning , only greater demons can be summoned , right?"

Well, that is true What Rimuru undoubtedly did is a greater demon summoning but there is an Arc-demon standing there which should be impossible.

However, the reality at hand cannot be denied. If you think of the possibility the only way is that the demon interfered in the summoning and forcefully came here.

But then,it means that the demon will have a free will....

"Certainly that is no ordinary Arc-demon and he looks to have lived a lot of years as well , he might be a dangerous guy."

"Oh, no ..."

"Ifrit , even you , who is a superior fire spirit that has an advantage against demons , can't see through the strength of that guy, right?"

"Yes,it is really weird,The 20,000 sacrifices offered by Rimuru only spawned 3 demons."

What a weird demon indeed. He changed his EP (TN :Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÕÇ╝) of Arc-demons to the level of a greater demon.

The most interesting thing is that even my eyes can't tell how old that demon is No way..Could he be older than me?! No no ...i can't tell how old he is because in this sealed space, my unique skill can't get through him. And among demons, there are people who betray the summoner be- cause the summoner is weak So does this mean Rimuru? My worry is unfounded"

Awakened Demon Lord Diablo is only 1/10th power of Underworld Diablo. That's insane and makes you wonder how strong Diablo is and even Feldway can't truly defeat/kill him in the Underworld

In the future, the LN Tensura demons will be revised since they are very much stronger in the underworld due to the close relationship within the spirit of darkness.

It will be like this: Underworld Diablo| Material World Diablo (Pre-Named) | Material World Diablo (Post-Harvest) | Awakened Demon Lord Diablo

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
In the future, the Tensura demons will be revised since they are very much stronger in the underworld due to the close relationship within the spirit of darkness.
It will be like this: Underworld Diablo| Material World Diablo (Pre-Named) | Material World Diablo (Post-Harvest) | Awakened Demon Lord Diablo
wel that explained why unamed Diablo is weaker than unamed Demon Trio cause that's something that confused me in the WN version

They are very limited in the material world and they're even required to have a material body in order to not disappear.

In the underworld, they have an infinite source of magicule considering it's a spiritual world because it's made up of 100% magicule unlike the material world where there it's 50% magicule and 50% physical.

Bobjoemike said:
In the future, the Tensura demons will be revised since they are very much stronger in the underworld due to the close relationship within the spirit of darkness.
wel that explained why unamed Diablo is weaker than unamed Demon Trio cause that's something that confused me in the WN versio
I'm referring to the LN version tho

Bobjoemike said:
wel that explained why unamed Diablo is weaker than unamed Demon Trio cause that's something that confused me in the WN versio
I'm referring to the LN version tho
yes i know that but i was talking about how the WN version never seem to explain it and i'm glad that the LN version seems to clear things up

Even more terrifying, the attack reaches beyond space and time. That is the true value of"Space-Time Continuous Attack" that makes full use of the power"Vertical Jump" newly acquired by Velgrynd. Cornu's body, which was in a different world, disappeared without being allowed to feel a sense of crisis. - LN Vol.16

would this help deal with immortality type 9?

Rimuru's range should be updated to Tens of Kilometers via Shadow Motion, as even Souei was able to move between Ingracia from Tempest in an instant.

As I said, I'm not wasting my time with that, just bring proof to mods as it's not big enough for a CRT imo.

In the future, the LN Tensura demons will be revised since they are very much stronger in the underworld due to the close relationship within the spirit of darkness.

hmmm....now I wonder how strong ramiris is in the spirit world lol surely she's the queen of fairies for a reason right?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Rimuru's range should be updated to Tens of Kilometers via Shadow Motion, as even Souei was able to move between Ingracia from Tempest in an instant.
Shadow Motion is from LN; Rimuru, though, should have ten of kilometers range via Spatial Travel since he could he claimed that he could travel anywhere that he visited wit it which should included other countries.

I just found out that even with Shadow Step, Rimuru claimed he could come back to Tempest if there trouble with the Beatsmen (Chapter 52) when he was visiting Freedom Assocition in Brummund as Chapter 51; Spatial Travel would scaled to Shadow Step since it is evolved form of it.

The next day, I met up with the three idiots.
After finishing their preparations, the trio was waiting for me.
If we take the highway we'll run straight into Farmas Kingdom. The Count's domain that Youmu has spoken so much about.
And that would mean meeting the greedy count, so no thanks.
So, we'll be walking through the forest.
We are aiming for the small country Brumund.
To meet with Freedom Association's guild master and decide on a course

the day being spent on medicine.
However, this medicine can treat 20% of most injuries and even grave ones.
In comparison, restorative magic such as ÒÇêHealÒÇë will only restore 10% of injuries and hard to use in emergency situations.
So our medicine is twice as effective. High grade medicine can restore 50%, but I digress. What should we set the price at?

ÒÇîListen, danna. Don't set the price twice as high. Sell no lower than 15 silver coins a piece.
This isn't something a beginner would buy. It's meant for B rank and above adventurers.
It's alright to raise the price even more! Aim to sell at about 20 silvers.ÒÇì

Kaijin fervently explained.
As he says. This medicine is very useful, so we'd be in trouble if we set the price too low and get too large of an order.
If we don't make a profit we can't buy magic stones. So aiming for 20 silvers a piece is smart.
Perhaps I should also sell one or two of my personal pills.
After I acknowledged his words, we ended the meeting.
And thus finished our preparations.

The next day, I met up with the three idiots.
After finishing their preparations, the trio was waiting for me.
If we take the highway we'll run straight into Farmas Kingdom. The Count's domain that Youmu has spoken so much about.
And that would mean meeting the greedy count, so no thanks.
So, we'll be walking through the forest.
We are aiming for the small country Brumund.
To meet with Freedom Association's guild master and decide on a course of action.
A year has passed since I was reincarnated into this world.
And I am finally heading towards a human city.

~ Chapter 51​

YAHHOO ——- Nice!
I am very satisfied with the feeling of spaciousness after such a long time.
When I was in the city, I had to pay attention to what I say, my mind feels like it's about to burst.
Thus, I left all the problems in the city to the two Oni.
But, Benimaru said this himself:

ÒÇîPlease leave everything regarding the city with us two Oni, we'll be able to accomplish anything!ÒÇì

That's what he said. I'm sure he'll manage somehow.
Ranga has been on guard the whole time, but no signs of movements were spotted. Now it's Souei's turn to take over guard duty._
He who doesn't sleep, Souei.
By creating clones, he can get some sleep in shifts. Even though it's certainly a useful ability, I don't want to tell him that he must sleep.
From the looks of things, no one's showing their true colors.
To me, even though they don't seem to be related to Milim, they may be acquaintances.
Because this cannot be handled carelessly, we must monitor them carefully.
Unfortunately, they don't seem to have made a move at all.
If that's the case, then all we can do is to continue to be vigilant. Since I can immediately return to the city with 『Shadow Step』, I decided to leave the city for a little while.
~ Chapter 52​
In Chapter 68, he analyzed the wide range barrier that was covering Tempest and he could manipulated like making stronger andhe could have cancel it if he wanted it; I think his normal range could be update to Kilometers since Tempest city is large city.

Hm, I am not sure on size of battlefield for Farmas army but I think it should easily high hundreds of meters to kilometers; I think it would good evidence for a range update there.

Any opinions?

Rimuru have a map in his head stated in Chapter 31 and an early chapter in Volume on of the Web Novel; I will also add that for Enhance Sense with the scans.

We mistook it for the LN name I suppose. Actually, does the fight from demon lord gerudo's arc bring any more range feats?

OpMasada said:
We mistook it for the LN name I suppose. Actually, does the fight from demon lord gerudo's arc bring any more range feats?
No problem; I am not sure I will check later.

I found in Volume 6 that Tempest's city outer perimeter was 10 km, from Chapter 100. I checked the timeframe it does not seems like Tempest grow since most earlier chapters after the Farmas events dealt with the Demon Lords meeting and the immediate war following it; it is around chapter 100 that Tempest to started growing larger.

The range for Rimuru toward manipulating the barrier around tempest would Ten of Kilometers there.

My proposal.
It's very simple, really.
I'll have Ramiris create a labyrinth and act as it's manager.
And we'll thus have the labyrinth generate some profit.
Ramiris will live there, and I'll get some pocket change.
Of course, this idea requires her complete support, but she doesn't seem opposed to it?
In fact, when I disclosed the plan,

ÒÇîEh, eh? In other words, I can make a labyrinth here?!
…Actually… could this be a chance to finally dispel that horrid nickname: NEET?!ÒÇì

Opening her eyes wide, she exclaimed.
Well, I did think of it more as a joke though.

ÒÇîU-umm… it is true that I can earn some money this way?ÒÇì

Swallowing hard, she asked me with a serious expression.
She's probably afraid that I'll change my mind.
Though there's no way I would. Well, not like all my promises are enforceable, though.

ÒÇîI'm serious. But, I wouldn't know how much profit we can make until we try it…
Well, there will be related expenses, so how about 20% of the profits?ÒÇì
ÒÇîUmm… how much would that be?ÒÇì
ÒÇîWell, if a thousand adventurers visit in a single day, you'd be getting 2 gold coins.ÒÇì
ÒÇîGeh!! S-s-such a f-f-fortune?!ÒÇì
ÒÇîWell, actual earnings might be higher or lower than predicted.
And since you need to build a place to live anyways, you don't suffer as a result, right?ÒÇì

She violently shook her head.
In the first place, had she built the labyrinth anywhere she wanted, she would still have to maintain it.
So there was nothing disagreeable about this.

She hugged me tightly out of joy.
Since both parties seem satisfied, this will become another project that I will oversee.
Adding Gerudo to our discussion, we polish out the details.
First, we have overnight plans to lay a road from the city here.
It's a trip that wouldn't even take half a day.
We had chosen this place as it was on the outer perimeter of the city.
About 10 km away, I'd like to say? Once the road is done, we also plan to build a stable nearby.

~ Chapter 100​
Any opinions on this point, also?

Since it is agreed and the topic not really needing of a CRT, I will make the changes.

Edit: Done

I'm not as educated as you guys on this show but I have 1 question. Do you guys think Rimuru will be as strong in the light novel as he is in the web novel?

Who knows, maybe he will be stronger because of expanding the verses cosmology or maybe he'll be weaker if the author thought he was getting too ridiculous at the end, with the versions clearly diverging more as the story progresses we can only really wait and see.

I just want to know if there legit is a Tier 4 feat on the LN simply because I want LN profiles for people like Milim and Veldora.

Milim literally has done nothing in the translated version so far, her profile would be very barebones, Veldora's profile would be better but likewise he hasn't done much.

We haven't seen much of what either can do, and we know they scale way higher, the tier 4 stuff is legit.

So apparently before the creation of the universe Veldanava created Seraphims from the spirit of light and therefore Primordials were born from the spirit of darkness. Great spirits already exist before Veldanava was born

And it is hinting that the phantom world resides on another plane of existence that doesn't exist in the Veldanava multiverse to which Ivalaje was sealed along with the cryptids

And it is hinting that the phantom world resides on another plane of existence that doesn't exist in the Veldanava multiverse to which Ivalaje was sealed along with the cryptids
Every day we're closer to Tier 1 Rimuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back