• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Introductory Chapter: Disruption of Order"

"Chapter 1-The Story of Betrayal"

"Chapter 2-Personal Interview"

"Chapter 3-Towards Reconstruction"

"The Final Chapter-Guy Crimson"

I just google translated the untranslated stuff on discord

"Õ¥îÒü½Õ╣╗þìúµùÅÒé»Òâ¬ÒâùÒâåÒââÒâëÒü«þÄïÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒÇüÒÇص╗àÒéüÒüúþòîÒüïÒüäþ½£ÒéèÒéàÒüåÒǃÒéñÒâ┤ÒéíÒâ®Òâ╝Òé©ÒéºÒüáÒÇé ÒÇÇÒéñÒâ┤ÒéíÒâ®Òâ╝Òé©ÒéºÒü»ÒÇüÒü®ÒüôÒüïÒéëÒéäÒüúÒüªµØÑÒüƒÒü«ÒüïÒéÅÒüïÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒü®ÒüôÒéìÒüïÒÇüÒü®ÒüôÒüºþÖ║þöƒÒüùÒüƒÒü«ÒüïÒééõ©ìµÿÄÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé "Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü«Õ¢╝µû╣Òü¬Òü«ÒüïÒÇüþò░µ¼íÕàâÒü«µ×£ÒüªÒü¬Òü«Òüï……ÒÇé ÒÇÇÕö»õ©ÇÒüñþó║ÒüïÒü¬Òü«Òü»ÒÇüþü¢þªìÒü«ÕîûÞ║½ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåõ║ïÒüáÒÇé ÒÇØþ½£þ¿«ÒǃÒü½Õî╣µòÁÒüÖÒéïÕèøÒéƵîüÒüíÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒééÒÇüþƒÑµÇºÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒüøÒüäÒüºµäŵÇØþûÄÚÇÜÒüÖÒéëÒü¥Òü¥Òü¬ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒééÒÇüµ£¼Þâ¢Òü«Òü¥Òü¥Òü½þá┤ÕúèÞíîÕïòÒéÆþ╣░ÒéèÕ║âÒüÆÒéïÒüøÒüäÒüºÒÇüÒéäÒüîÒüªÒü»õ©ûþòîÒü«þá┤µ╗àÒéÆÒééÒüƒÒéëÒüÖÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒéÆþºÿÒéüÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé" -

Rough translation from discord

"The king of the Beastly Crypto, later Ivalage. Ivarage doesn't know where he came from. On the contrary, it was unknown where it occurred. "Is it beyond the universe or the end of another dimension ...? The only sure thing is that it is an incarnation of disaster. He has the same power as the dragon, but cannot communicate even because he has no intelligence. Moreover, the instinct to carry out destructive actions had the potential to eventually bring the world to ruin. "-

Feldway is the first and strongest angel of the 7 seraphim (progenitor), he is named by veldanava himself.

"Speaking that Ivarage could also have the potential to develop intelligence. As a result, the alien world was filled with magic that had leaked from Ivalaj, and a new race, the fantasy beast tribe Crypted, was derived. Õ╣╗ The illusionary beast tribe Crypted, who can only be considered a degraded Ivarage, was struggling with his fighting instinct. "-

So it turns out that Cryptids Born from ivarage's leaked aura.

"Òé╝Òâ®ÒâîÒé╣Òü»Òâ┤ÒéºÒâ½ÒâÇÒâèÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒü½Õæ¢ÒüÿÒéëÒéîÒüƒÞ¿│ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒüîÒÇüµÜ┤ÞÁ░ÒüùÒüƒÕ╣╗þìúµùÅÒé»Òâ¬ÒâùÒâåÒââÒâëÒü«ÚºåÚÖñÒéÆÞíîÒüåÒéêÒüåÒü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒü»þöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒü«Úùÿõ║ëµ£¼Þâ¢Òü½ÒéêÒéïÒééÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒüîÒÇüÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½ÒâÇÒâèÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒüîÒüØÒéîÒéÆÕ«╣Þ¬ìÒüÖÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇÒéäÒüîÒüªÒé╝Òâ®ÒâîÒé╣Òü»ÒÇüÞç¬ÒéëÒü«µëïÞÂ│Òü¿Òü¬ÒéïÞƒ▓Ú¡öµùÅÒéñÒâ│Òé╗Òé»Òé┐Òâ╝ÒéÆþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüùÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüñÒüùÒüïÒÇüµ┤¥ÚûÑÒü«õ©ÇÞºÆÒéÆÕ¢óµêÉÒüÖÒéïÒü¥ÒüºÒü½µêÉÚòÀÒüùÒüƒÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇÒâòÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒéªÒéºÒéñÒééÕñëÞ│¬ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé" - ÒüôÒü«ÒÇüÒâòÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒéªÒéºÒéñÒéÆÕɽÒéüÒüƒÕøøµƒ▒ÒüîÒÇüÒÇØÕªûÒéêÒüåÕñ®ÒüªÒéôÒǃÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþ¿«µùÅÒü½Õñëþò░ÚÇ▓ÕîûÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé ÒÇǵ«ïÒéïÕñ®õ¢┐µùÅÒé¿Òâ│Òé©ÒéºÒâ½ÒééÕñëÞ│¬ÒüùÒÇüÞ笵êæÒüîÞè¢þöƒÒüêÒéïÒÇé ÒüØÒéîÒüôÒüØÒüîÒÇüõ║║Òü«Õº┐ÒéÆÒüùÒüƒÕªûÚ¡öÔöÇÔöÇÕªûÚ¡öµùÅÒâòÒéíÒâ│ÒâêÒâáÒüáÒÇé µé¬Ú¡öÒéäþ▓¥Ú£èÒü¿Òü«þø©ÒüØÒüåÕàïÒüôÒüÅÒüïÒéëÒééÕñûÒéîÒüƒÒÇüµû░ÒüƒÒü¬þ¿«µùÅÒüîÞ¬òþöƒÒüùÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

"Zeranus was not commanded by Veldanava, but began exterminating the runaway ghostly crypted, which was due to his natural fighting instinct, but Veldanava accepted it.Òé╝ In the end, Zeranus spawned an insect demon insector that would be his limbs, and eventually grew to form part of a faction .ÒÇé Feldway also transformed. This, Feldway including the four pillars were mutated and evolved into a tribe called "ÕªûÒéêÒüåÕñ®ÒüªÒéô". The remaining angels also transformed, and their ego germinated. That's the spirit of a human being, a spirit of the demonic phantom. A new race had emerged, deviating from the demons and spirits.

"Òâ½ÒâëÒâ®ÒüîµÂêÒüêÒüƒÕ¥îÒÇüÒâòÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒéªÒéºÒéñÒüî『µ¡úþ¥®õ╣ïþÄïÒâƒÒé½Òé¿Òâ½』Òü«µ¿®Þâ¢õ©╗Òü¿Òü¬ÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÚàìõ©ïÒüºÒüéÒéïõ©çÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒéïÕªûÚ¡öµùÅÒâòÒéíÒâ│ÒâêÒâáÒüîÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝µ║ÉÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒÇé ÒÇÇÒâ½ÒâëÒâ®ÒéÆõ┐íÒüÿÒéïÞçúµ░æÒü¿ÚüòÒüäÒÇüÒüôÒüíÒéëÒü»Þç¬þö▒µäŵÇØÒü¬Òü®µîüÒüƒÒü¼Õ«îÕà¿Òü¬Òéïõ┐íÕÑëÞÇàÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒÇéÕ┐âÕñëÒéÅÒéèÒüÖÒéïÕ┐âÚàìÒüîÒü¬Òüäõ╗Ñõ©èÒÇüÞúÅÕêçÒéëÒéîÒéïõ║ïÒééþÁÂÕ»¥Òü½Òü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé"

"After Rudra's disappearance, if Feldway becomes the power of Justice king Micheal, more than ten thousand demonic phantoms under his control will be the source of energy. Unlike subjects who believed in Rudra, these were perfect followers with no free will. There is absolutely no betrayal as long as there is no fear of changing your mind. "

"ÒÇØþ½£þ¿«ÒǃÒü½Õî╣µòÁÒüÖÒéïÕèøÒéƵîüÒüíÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒééÒÇüþƒÑµÇºÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒüøÒüäÒüºµäŵÇØþûÄÚÇÜÒüÖÒéëÒü¥Òü¥Òü¬ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒééÒÇüµ£¼Þâ¢Òü«Òü¥Òü¥Òü½þá┤ÕúèÞíîÕïòÒéÆþ╣░ÒéèÕ║âÒüÆÒéïÒüøÒüäÒüºÒÇüÒéäÒüîÒüªÒü»õ©ûþòîÒü«þá┤µ╗àÒéÆÒééÒüƒÒéëÒüÖÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒéÆþºÿÒéüÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé ÒÇÇÒâòÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒéªÒéºÒéñÒüºÒüòÒüêÒééÒÇüõ©ÇÕ»¥õ©ÇÒüºÒü»ÕÇÆÒüøÒü¬ÒüäÒü╗Òü®Òü«ÞäàÕ¿üÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇþÁÉÕ▒ÇÒÇüµ┐ÇÚùÿÒéÆÞªïÒüïÒü¡ÒüƒÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½ÒâÇÒâèÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒüîÕ»¥ÕçªÒüùÒüªÒÇüÒéñÒâ┤ÒéíÒâ®Òâ╝Òé©ÒéºÒü»þò░þòîÒü½Õ░üÒüÿÒéëÒéîÒéïõ║ïÒü½Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé"

"While having the power to rival "True Dragons", they lacked the intelligence to be communicative. Moreover, because of their instinct and destruction, they had the potential to eventually destroy the world. Even Feldway was a threat that couldn't be defeated one-on-one.

i found this on reddit

So it seems like we are getting three cours of Slime.

October to December will be 1st cour of 2nd season.

January to March will be a cour of Slime diary.

April to June will be 2nd cour of 2nd season.

Peter1129 said:
So it seems like we are getting three cours of Slime.
October to December will be 1st cour of 2nd season.

January to March will be a cour of Slime diary.

April to June will be 2nd cour of 2nd season.
Is that for real?!! Suace?

The Tensura Nikki cour in-between (or more precisely the split cour second season regardless of Tensura Nikki) is an indication that the anime probably won't get past the manga.

Between now and June, that's like what 15 manga chapters, the manga will be adapting vol 6, not sure about 7.

But to think we thought the anime would fly pass the anime and go up to vol 7 at least, now it's looking doubtful.

Hopefully corona chan doesn't cause any delays like re zero.

Holy shit the trailer looks so fking cool.

I hope they don't ruin it like what they did to the 2nd course, they have whole 9 month right?

GLHF22 said:
I hope they don't ruin it like what they did to the 2nd course, they have whole 9 month right?
According to the info guy "wyyyyye" on Reddit, the production commity got a LOT of heat about Season 2 from...Well, everybody. WN, LN, and Manga readers were rather uncool with the amount of skipped and cut content. With tall of that in mind, I sincerely doubt we'll go past LN6. What seems to be in the works is some retreading into the skipped content along with world building via Slime Diaries to accomodate everything.

Doomrider7 said:
GLHF22 said:
According to the info guy "wyyyyye" on Reddit, the production commity got a LOT of heat about Season 2 from...Well, everybody. WN, LN, and Manga readers were rather uncool with the amount of skipped and cut content.
Do you mean the 2nd cour?

someone did an incomplete translation for LN vol.16 prologue

There was an order (þº®Õ║Å) in the spirit world. It was a spiritual world in which the spirit world and the demon world intertwined-- a semi-material world. They did not coexist in this world. In this place, three major forces competed for supremacy. The Phantoms, who made schemes to invade other worlds. The Insectors, who aimed to expand their territory where they could live in peace. And the Cryptids, who did nothing but to fight and destroy. Other forces came from different dimensions (?), but each of these 3 forces had destroyed every other previous dimension. With that being said, these three forces boasted of unparalleled military power.

Phantoms and Insectors-- these two species had a hierarchical system in which the King was at the top of the system. Those in the lower rank had no will of their own; they were just pieces who were faithful to orders. In comparison, the Cryptids were different. They were semi-spiritual life forms; however, despite being semi-spiritual life forms, they developed as close as possible to a spiritual life form. Some were born by splitting from their parents, but most of them were special life forms that were formed spontaneously from Magicules. While insects and beasts were different, they had characteristics similar to the ruling class Insector. However, they did not group, and each had a strong fighting capability.

They were without intelligence, but they were cunning and very belligerent. They did not have a sense of cooperation in nature, and each acted to expand his sphere of influence.

That was why the cryptids ended up fighting each other.

Due to the nature of these 3 forces, they couldn't live together in harmony in a different world.

Phantoms and Insectors continued to fight for eternity. But only when the Cryptids massed populate until they ran out of control did they cease their war and fought together to destroy them-- a history that had been repeated since ancient times.

Therefore, they (cryptids) were eager for a peaceful place to live. Eyes set to the outside world, they were scheming for invasion.

But of course, it was no easy feat to achieve.

Even though they had a lifespan beyond that of humans and a body that could not die of disease or injury, their aspirations were not yet fulfilled.

The first problem was that it was not easy to find a passage to invade another world. In the event of a major disaster, such as Spatio-temporal quakes that may or may not occur once in 1000 years, space-time crevices may only open for a short time.

With this, it was impossible to dispatch a large army. All they could do was send in advance troops and set up a base there (another world).

However, there was an exception in their (?) world.

There was a crevice connecting space and time that was established in their world and served as a "gate."

That was what was called "Gate of Hades (ÕåÑþòîÚûÇ)" or "Gate of Hell (Õ£░þìäÚûÇ.)"

If you used the gate, it would be easy to escape from another world. However, since the gate was under the control of the demon clan, it could not be used by the aggressors.

Despite the situation, there was a balance.

But there was one who was dissatisfied with it.

This being always bore hatred.

His name was Feldway, the Phantom King.

Due to the perpetual tripartite deadlock, that hatred burned even more fiercely, creating a hell that burned the world.

………

……

Feldway recalled.

Veldanava gave birth to numerous clans. Among them were those who were willing to support the world.

As a matter of fact, Feldway was the first of them.

There was the angel clan, who had no will--who was born to do Veldanava's bidding. The 7 seraphim, who were the highest-ranking of the angels, had an energy that even surpassed even that of an awakened demon lord. As such beings were given a name by Veldanava, they became a quasi-existence of a god called "the 7 primordial angels."

The leader of these seven pillars was Feldway, who would later become the founder of the Phantom clan.

Feldway, who gained his own will by receiving a name, swore allegiance to Veldanava. He spent a long time as an assistant leading the angels.

New clans emerged one after another.

The Mad King of the Giants, the personification of the earth…

The Queen of the Pixies, the custodian of the stars…

The Ancestor (þÑ×þÑû) of Vampires as a race to build a civilization on earth and prosper…

( the three above created their clan)

From a spiritual life form to a semi-spiritual life form, and then to their blood relatives that possess a physical body. They lose their immortality, but they became more diverse.

And finally--

By linking the "parallel worlds (õ╗ûµ¼íÕàâõ©ªÕêùõ©ûþòî)," the human race was born.

Perfect fecundity and adaptability to the environment. They had a unique ego and curiosity to challenge the mysteries of the world.

Veldanava was delighted.

He fell in love with the brittle race beyond measure.

Veldanava decided to remove the threat from the world for h

Veldanava decided to remove the threat from the world for humanity. Feldway was ordered to kill various man-eating fiends with his own hands.

But the last one was troublesome.

He was the "World-Destroying Dragon (µ╗àþòîþ½£)" Ivalaje, who later became the king of Cryptids.

Ivalaje didn't know where he came from. In fact, it was unknown where he sprang forth.

Was it beyond the universe or at the end of a different dimension?

The only thing certain was that he was an incarnation of catastrophe.

He had the power to rival "True Dragons," but he lacked intelligence, making it difficult for him to communicate, and his instinctive act of destruction had the potential to destroy the world.

He was a threat that even Feldway could not defeat one-on-one.

In the end, Veldanava, who could not ignore the fierce fight, dealt with Ivalaje himself and sealed him off in another world. And Feldway was ordered to keep an eye on him.

Naturally, Feldway suggested to exterminate him to not leave any source of trouble,

He was dangerous, he said.

However, it was rejected by Veldanava.

Because Ivaraje had the potential to develop intelligence, he said.

As a result, the other world got filled with Magicules that had leaked out if Ivalaje, and a new clan, the Cryptid clan, was derived.

The Cryptid clan that could only be thought of as a degraded Ivalaje did nothing but to fight instinctively--without the need for water or food or fear of one's own death.

They were a failed creation of God--to the extent that even Feldway, a believer of Veldanava, could only despise them.

From that, the days of eliminating the Cryptid clan, which occasionally rampaged, continued.

Over time, changes occurred.

Proving Veldanava's words, the Cryptid clan gave rise to a being with will and intelligence.

Its existence was the progenitor of heresy.

To Feldway's annoyance, Veldanava rejoiced at the event--and gave it the name "Zelanus."

It was the birth of the Insector King, Zelanus.

Zelanus, though not ordered by Veldanava, began exterminating the rampaging Cryptid clan. It was its natural instinct for struggle. It was tolerated by Veldanava nonetheless.

Eventually, Zelanus created the Insector clan, which became its hands and feet; and it grew to become a superpower of the factions.

Feldway also changed.

After being exposed to Magicules for so many years, he became no longer a seraph.

The angels that Feldway led had also changed into a new race.

Feldway was not the only one of the "7 primordial angels" who came to this different world from the heaven where Veldanava Lives. Three pillars: Zarario, Obera, and Corne, who remained beside Veldanava, followed Feldway to assist him in the management of the different world.

These four Pillars, including Feldway, evolved into a clan called, Phantom.

The remaining angels also transformed, and they sprouted an ego. They were Phantoms in human form--the Phantom clan. It was a new clan, which was outside the rivalry of spirits and demons, that was born.

So ivalaje probably Will be our enemy in the future due to his violent nature?

This ia just a prologue but they introduce so many new information even that " beyond universe" thing, is that a reference from Cthulhu Mythos?

Wait, current world is 10k universes so maybe someone from alternate universe or it is completely beyond current scale of creation?

Ok I just bought volume 12 of the mango and Veldora mentioned that the Gluttony creature would devour even the stars. I'll whip up the relevant stuff for you guys soon.

GLHF22 said:
Hoshi = stars/planet.
I think planet is more fit in the context.
Possibly? I've only always seen "hoshi" used in reference to stars, and if so, "wakusei" would've worked better.

Also, I'm calling it now. Rimuru will ascend to become the new Azathoth by EoS.

Doomrider7 said:
GLHF22 said:
Hoshi = stars/planet.
Possibly? I've only always seen "hoshi" used in reference to stars, and if so, "wakusei" would've worked better.

Also, I'm calling it now. Rimuru will ascend to become the new Azathoth by EoS. [ Does he really had a chance of becoming OP as Azathoth?]

Also, I'm calling it now. Rimuru will ascend to become the new Azathoth by EoS.

Gluttony is stated to be a threat to the world and the it followed by swallowing 'hoshi' so pretty sure 'world' and 'hoshi' here refers to planet

MrGrey385 said:
Doomrider7 said:
GLHF22 said:
Hoshi = stars/planet.

Also, I'm calling it now. Rimuru will ascend to become the new Azathoth by EoS. [ Does he really had a chance of becoming OP as Azathoth?]
No clue honestly, but it would be cool as **** if he did.

MrGrey385 said:
Doomrider7 said:
GLHF22 said:
Hoshi = stars/planet.

Lolno, he'll just be revealed to be a descendant of azathot

OpMasada said:
MrGrey385 said:
Doomrider7 said:
GLHF22 said:
Hoshi = stars/planet.

Lolno, he'll just be revealed to be a descendant of azathot
You never know. And I never said descendant, but ascend to become Azathoth. Would be pretty ******* cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back