• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Hello guys,can u help me answer this..

I mean he does trying to punch by moving hes hand and punch garo, does that do not count moving or hes jas Jerking his D* off..
And Where does it said he use any kind of Sheer speed?? Cuz only using 1 pic a an evidence would not give benefits,infact he uses Ablity which is not the case to get Imeasurable speed.. unless the case is like velgrynd who make the Timeleap her own..in anycase the only way if u want to make this Imea is like Alexia argument which Is skills are infons and part of ur self..
the ability can gave u immeasurable speed.

"immeasurable speed w (the ability)"

There was an art and character book released recently(not Tensura X, that's the anniversary one and it's not out yet) that I think may be of interest. I'll post a link to the images once I've screenshot them.

Non-duality Rimuru
In truth, he understood.

That He, his creator, had abandoned him.

He didn’t want to admit it, so he had struggled with it until now.

But that was over now.

It was warm with an all-encompassing completeness.

A familiar comfort.

‘Ah, I see’—Michael thought as he faded away.

Perhaps everything had just been a misunderstanding.

Everything was here, and he felt himself becoming a part of it.

Michael was no longer alone.

This was inevitable, it must have all been part of a harmonious plan.

—Ah…my wish has been granted. Feldway, my only regret is leaving you behind—

It suddenly occurred to him, and—

Michael’s consciousness vanished into thin air.

Considering that Michael feels a familiar "comfort" similar to Veldanava, and how Rimuru was confirmed to be him (idk, haven't caught up with the newest volume). Can his Non-Duality scales to Veldanava's?

After reading this page, I had an idea. If each world\dimension has at least 3 spacetimes (3D+1D) with a different time flow, then the timeline towering over the three of them will not be 3D+2D(5D)? I think it can lead to something.
uh no ? is bro scaling in ohio ?

Uh Pretty sure he was talking about veldanava when he gave up omnipotence
I know that
That why I asked about the Veldanava before he gave up omnipotence

I just wanted to know if Veldanava already had Michael after or before giving up his omnipotence

I just wanted to know if Veldanava already had Michael after or before giving up his omnipotence
He had nothing when he was omnipotent
Ha-ha-ha! Well, because I'm not omnipotent. When I was born, all that existed was my will. It was complete, fully, not a piece missing to it—a flawless existence, where all was one and one was all. I was the only thing in the world. Doesn't that sound boring to you?"
he had them all but he wasn't a part of it, a paradoxical existence

from that quote, those skills are simply part of him or his will

it's not that he doesn't have it
he hasn't created it yet but he can simply create it at the beginning

you know the thing I realized about Creator God characters is that
they technically have abilities and resistance but don't have them yet because they haven't done or created them making them susceptible to things they shouldn't have in the first place in vsdebate

from that quote, those skills are simply part of him or his will

it's not that he doesn't have it
he hasn't created it yet but he can simply create it at the beginning

you know the thing I realized about Creator God characters is that
they technically have abilities and resistance but don't have them yet because they haven't done or created them making them susceptible to things they shouldn't have in the first place in vsdebate
No, his form of omnipotence is being the end from the beginning he had everything before anyone did, he is 'them' After all, A God that was everything before there was anything simply is showing clearness to his Omnipotence and Omnipresence, and also its just an extension of his will nothing too big. The author purposely used
'全なる一' to describe how he is like Yog sothoth
A bit confusing but okay, so Michael wasn't aware of Veldanava 'one-ness'
They all know Veldanava used to be Omnipotent but they think he was Born omnipotent or still have that power even as a true dragon but he keeps telling them he doesn't right now he exist as an extension of 'God's Will' Just like Everything Else.

Last edited:
No, his form of omnipotence is being the end from the beginning he had everything before anyone did, he is 'them' After all, A God that was everything before there was anything simply is showing clearness to his Omnipotence and Omnipresence, and also its just an extension of his will nothing too big. The author purposely used
'全なる一' to describe how he is like Yog sothoth
that sounds like more into the level of duality but I'm none the wiser of the nature of Veldanava or haven't read that part yet
so I'll leave it at this

Could someone try editing the ADL key for Rimuru's Web Novel profile?
(Just checking the changes from the "preview" in the editing section without applying them is enough)

I've been trying to make Rimuru's Web Novel profile improvement for a few days now, but no matter what I do, some of the tabber in the profile are broken (Especially resistance and abilities tabber of the ADL key).
(Even though I checked the entire profile many times, I could not see any editing errors that would break the tabbers. Everything seems correct. But when I "preview" the changes, tabbers break every time.)

Last edited:
Shouldn't Rimuru (WN) have a barrier made of Turn Null? I couldn't find it within his abilities, or did I overlook it?"

Can someone explain Ramiris's labyrinth in volume -21 to me

The escape point that Benimaru connected with 'Spacetime Manipulation' was at the "outer edge" of the labyrinth.
There is a good reason why it is called the outer edge of the labyrinth even though it is inside the labyrinth.
It is a space-time gap.
The labyrinth is adjacent to the other world, that is, subspace, and is in contact with many other worlds (other worlds). Therefore, if the outside of the labyrinth is the Cardinal World, the inside of the labyrinth is called the "outer edge.

Back