• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Pages 68-78 talk about 2022 topics and this argument for the higher time dimension was not yet valid in wiki standards. What others used before was probably something else. A few months ago I was speaking with Josay and the argument I want to use for the higher temporal dimension had not been mentioned to his knowledge
Then you should also contact jozay on his discord
@Ultima_Fiction

I told you man, its not going to work
Read all past pages of this thread from page 68 to 78
Take a look at this:
Why don't we add a bit more context now? Let's say these alternate timelines resulted from using time travel to switch between multiversal states. This scenario would most likely prove the existence of a higher temporal dimension, as it indicates that the progression of the creation/destruction of timelines is done under a continuous flow of time, and we'd be working under a concept of "before and after" that goes beyond the past/present/future the lesser timelines utilize (such a time wouldn't be that of a regular past where those universes always existed). Another example would if a character explicitly destroys past/present/future, but another character could somehow time travel to a point before that happened (though that tends to invite plot holes, and the implicit higher cosmology should still be recognized as its own time flow or outright called a timeline)

I never said to put Yuuki against Zeref, why would you do that when Yuuki's profile hasn't even had the last revision applied?

Guys, I was talking to Meli on Discord, I don't know if he told you, but couldn't the Core be Immortality type 8 for Spiritual Life Forms?

Since the only way for them to die is by that method if I remember correctly or they will run out of their magic.

I got the idea after seeing Aizen's profile about her type 8 immortality due to the Hōgyoku embedded in her chest.

Guys, I was talking to Meli on Discord, I don't know if he told you, but couldn't the Core be Immortality type 8 for Spiritual Life Forms?

Since the only way for them to die is by that method if I remember correctly or they will run out of their magic.

I got the idea after seeing Aizen's profile about her type 8 immortality due to the Hōgyoku embedded in her chest.
Read the immortality type 8 page
8: Reliant Immortality: The character gets benefited by 1 or more other types of Immortality as long as a certain being, object, place, and/or concept or more may grant them those benefits, losing them otherwise. What exactly a user is reliant over, the benefits given from it, and how the process of the ability operates must be explained. Simply having some weakness that will kill a character when exploited doesn't qualify if it doesn't grant a form of Immortality, and also having other powers that do grant Immortality but are unrelated to that weakness does not count as well. It is discouraged to list this type if it would be redundant due to the same power already being described in another ability of the profile.

Read the immortality type 8 page
I tried to understand it but it gave me a headache, I guess it doesn't work because it's a weakness in Spiritual Life Form physiology?

But I don't know...without destroying the core they can come back to life, resurrecting somewhere else.

Could you explain the difference between Aizen and the Core?

All tensura supporters, calling all tensura supporters

We have a calc issues with slime, this would scale to all top tiers LS and AP
Firstly: minitz ability is to release pulling and pushing force of a massive star (the gravitational influence) those who was said to resist are only those with bodies that can endure the gravitational pull of massive stars (this should be good LS feat which can be stella+
Now they mentioned the "Gravitational waves were emitted"
Such waves are moving at the speed of light so...
Also the calc for this would be a tard difficult, since i am not good in math and our only one calc supporter joxay is banned who is out here that can support us by giving calc?
Here are the feats
Dodging the interference waves:

Pulling force of a massive star:

All tensura supporters, calling all tensura supporters

We have a calc issues with slime, this would scale to all top tiers LS and AP
Firstly: minitz ability is to release pulling and pushing force of a massive star (the gravitational influence) those who was said to resist are only those with bodies that can endure the gravitational pull of massive stars (this should be good LS feat which can be stella+
Now they mentioned the "Gravitational waves were emitted"
Such waves are moving at the speed of light so...
Also the calc for this would be a tard difficult, since i am not good in math and our only one calc supporter joxay is banned who is out here that can support us by giving calc?
Here are the feats
Dodging the interference waves:

Pulling force of a massive star:

This occurred to me after considering it for a few seconds, I think it is possible to use coulumb's law to calculate the power.

This occurred to me after considering it for a few seconds, I think it is possible to use coulumb's law to calculate the power.
You are smart right?
I absolutely have no idea to calculate this, if you need any information on the mass, Density and size you can say
"Low ball=our normal star (the sun)"
"Mid ball- alpha centauri or any star slightly bigger than the sun"
"High ball- ton 6-18"
Can you help?
Because this can boost slime
AP
Speed and LS

You are smart right?
I absolutely have no idea to calculate this, if you need any information on the mass, Density and size you can say
"Low ball=our normal star (the sun)"
"Mid ball- alpha centauri or any star slightly bigger than the sun"
"High ball- ton 6-18"
Can you help?
Because this can boost slime
AP
Speed and LS
I can try, even if it would take me a few days, I am not as free of time as I would like to be.

Back