• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The return of Infinite Speed Archie Sonic (and maybe Immeasurable Speed?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argument 1

Infinite Speed Sonic

So here im gonna try to upgrade Base Sonic to Infinite Speed via these stuff im gonna talk about soon.

So here we have Zone's that's also known as an Alternate Universe (stated in the scan below) is Infinite in size.

And here we have Sonic travelling through the Cosmic Interstate and getting through Kazzilions of Universes that is Infinite in size within an finite amount of time.

No, this is not a Dimensional Travel feats, Sonic used his own speed to travel to another Universe, and heck, it's even calculable

RCO006.jpg

Since Sonic travel though that many Universe that's Infinite in size he should qualify for Infinite Speed.

Argument B

You know that there's a version of Sonic named Zonic? Yeah he came from a perpendicular Zone that goes through those Infinite Sized Zone.

Again, he came from a Zone and goes through Infinite in finite amount of time.

Prime Sonic should be superior to him due to him being the True Sonic of the Multiverse.

Argument C

Here's my old argument

Sonic travel from Prime Zone that's shown to be right at the edge of the Interstate that connects to every Zone that exist (that's infinite in numbers and size) to the Reverse Zone where Anti Sonic reside.

And since Sonic travel from Prime Zone to Reverse Zone that's Infinite in distance, he also should qualify for the Infinite Speed rating.

Here is some side argument that's not related to Infinite Speed. But if these are the ones that got accepted then it's better.

Here we have Sonic dodging Mogul laser twice with no effort at all

And then we have Mammoth Mogul getting punched by Sonic

I got some more Immeasurable Speed argument but that's for later and need to be checked again by me.

If these got accepted then a lot of character speed need to be changed due to them got their speed from Prime Sonic.

Thanks in advance.

I have no knownledge on archie but i have to point out that the calculable argument doesn't work because it is asking us how many we can spot, it has nothing to do with speed or whatever, even if he had used dimensional travel he would've still gotten the sonics snd we would have a counting challenge.

Ah, i used that image because it's showing Sonic travelling around the Multiverse.

There's actually a scan that state how many Universe he travelled into and he travel through the interstate using his speed alone.

Here's the statement that said Sonic travelling through Universes
RCO005.jpg

Here's Sonic travelling around the Multiverse using his speed
RCO014.jpg

image0.png
Wouldn’t the universe being infinite be contradicted by Sonic traveling to “the farthest reaches of space” on one occasion?

You know that there's a version of Sonic named Zonic? Yeah he came from a perpendicular Zone that goes through those Infinite Sized Zone.

Zonic transverse the multiverse via portals, not his speed.
Sonic outspeeding Master Mogul’s attacks should likely be taken as an outlier as it would result in circular scaling to his own Super Form, which doesn’t make any sense.

Base Sonic? > Master Mogul = Super Sonic > Base Sonic

Damn, not ready for this CRT.

There are more feats/arguments for infinite speed than what is in the OP that can scale to the rest of the verse, not just for Sonic himself.

Wouldn’t the universe being infinite be contradicted by Sonic traveling to “the farthest reaches of space” on one occasion?

"the farthest reaches of known space" Known is the key word, because it believable the inhabitance of the Universe wouldn't know all of infinite space.

@OnsokunoSonic Do you want to continue forward with this CRT? Because with few feats to work with, the Staff could come in and call them an outlier, even if they are legit feats.

I didn’t see the immeasurable part for some reason. I firmly disagree on that point.

image0.png
That's the time when Sonic got sent to Outer space by Xorda right? Well he doesn't get sent to the edge of the Universe, it's stated here:
IMG-20210503-085617.jpg

I admit that i misinterpret things about him.
Sonic outspeeding Master Mogul’s attacks should likely be taken as an outlier as it would result in circular scaling to his own Super Form, which doesn’t make any sense.
Wouldn't that make Super Sonic scales higher from Mammoth Mogul and higher to Immeasurable Speed?

Damn, not ready for this CRT.

There are more feats/arguments for infinite speed than what is in the OP that can scale to the rest of the verse, not just for Sonic himself.
If Prime Sonic get Infinite speed then the rest of the verse should scale to him.
@OnsokunoSonic Do you want to continue forward with this CRT? Because with few feats to work with, the Staff could come in and call them an outlier, even if they are legit feats.
If there's a slight chance one of these get accepted then i don't mind continuing it.

If Prime Sonic get Infinite speed then the rest of the verse should scale to him.

Should probably, but with verses like DC and Marvel, staff wants assured, consistent scaling

Zonic's is a no go and neither is Mammoth Mogul, like Mav said, no circular scaling. Mammoth Mogul was one with the Chaos Force, which puts him above even Ultra Sonic. Base Sonic scaling to that has to be looked at as an Outlier.

Leaving only 2 legit feats for infinite speed (Sonic did casually) against all other speed feats someone could pull as a counter argument. Which is why you would need to present multiple and make a compelling arguments for why the profile should show infinite speed other than something else.

Last edited:
Leaving only 2 legit feats for infinite speed (Sonic did casually) against all other speed feats someone could pull as a counter argument. Which is why you would need to present multiple and make a compelling arguments for why the profile should show infinite speed other than something else.
Hmm i see, im still gonna continue this, maybe untill someone said that it's a no go.
Do you have a discord?
Yeah i do. It's Archetype_#6185

To be frank, I think a more organized CRT formulated by both if you would be better. This CRT is off to a sloppy start and you both might hace something that the other doesn't.

I say close this thread for the time being and make a better, more legitimate case for it in a stronger and more focused thread with all of the evidence presented in the OP rather than scattered throughout the thread.

I'm gonna wait for something to happen first, then if nothing happens then it's alright to close this thread.

Argument 1

Infinite Speed Sonic

So here im gonna try to upgrade Base Sonic to Infinite Speed via these stuff im gonna talk about soon.

So here we have Zone's that's also known as an Alternate Universe (stated in the scan below) is Infinite in size.

And here we have Sonic travelling through the Cosmic Interstate and getting through Kazzilions of Universes that is Infinite in size within an finite amount of time.

No, this is not a Dimensional Travel feats, Sonic used his own speed to travel to another Universe, and heck, it's even calculable

RCO006.jpg

Since Sonic travel though that many Universe that's Infinite in size he should qualify for Infinite Speed.

Argument B

Prime Sonic should be superior to him due to him being the True Sonic of the Multiverse.

Argument C

Here's my old argument

Sonic travel from Prime Zone that's shown to be right at the edge of the Interstate that connects to every Zone that exist (that's infinite in numbers and size) to the Reverse Zone where Anti Sonic reside.

And since Sonic travel from Prime Zone to Reverse Zone that's Infinite in distance, he also should qualify for the Infinite Speed rating.

Here is some side argument that's not related to Infinite Speed. But if these are the ones that got accepted then it's better.

And then we have Mammoth Mogul getting punched by Sonic

I got some more Immeasurable Speed argument but that's for later and need to be checked again by me.

If these got accepted then a lot of character speed need to be changed due to them got their speed from Prime Sonic.

Thanks in advance.

Comics names and issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back