• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread 2: The Two Brother

@Sun

So, since you were pretty late to the party, what did you think about Episode 5? Personally my favorite episode so far, alongside the second one.

@Pre

I bet it should be shortened around... never. Either they're going to continue having it be like that, or they're actually going to just go with the brothers as well as Aizen raising their Gyros and execute the transformation then and there. It's fun to hope for it, though.

The only thing left now is whether the third Ultra's identity has been revealed yet. I'm gonna go check it out. I also hope that ********* step up their game, ColorTimerSub has uploaded episode 8 but they haven't gotten that one yet. Granted, it's pretty recent, but still.

Episode 5 was pretty great and for some reason the wind element's purple colour reminded me of Earth Eagle from Beyblade

I'd like to ask you to elaborate why you also thought 5 was great, but then again, I believe it'll be the same case as everyone with there being a lot of good things about it. But it did got me thinking, why did the director go that direction in the battle scene? I'm not saying the fight scene after Wind's debut was bad, just that, it was too good. Especially considering their current skills.

the things I liked about episode 5 were the fact that the characters actually have a personality and a motivation, e.g. Ninomiya having a motive and expressing her character which is a good example for little kids watching the show to persevere. Also the wind element's debut was pretty good although I would have prefered it if the Tiga symbol was him in Sky mode.

well now that it's September I probably won't be able to be very active depending on how much free time I have

I too won't have much free time. Replying and all that, at least, I'll still lurk around at the very least.

I wouldn't worry about Tiga not being in Sky Type too much. Orb was able to tap into his Sky Type's speed but the card was of his Multi Type. But let's be honest though, Ninomiya could have been better. the whole premise and set-up was good, just weirdly executed.

Though, if there's one thing that made the Episode's fight the best one so far, it's how well Taguchi incorporates his trademark shaky cam into it. I mean, the entire fight had the fighters on constant motion. It's not awfully often the characters stopped moving, the energy just keeps on going. The shaky cam made sense here too, as not only did the fight almost never fully comes to a stop, it was also extremely windy. So, props to that.

I only wish to see how other directors can step up their game. On the plus side though, the director of X's episode 6 and 7 made a return and what a way to do that. You'll soon find out which episode he directed in R/B.

There's actually some up on Reddit. In the redpectthreads section. Just type in ultraman respect thread. But there isn't much as of now. Though we can probably make our own but I'll let you guys decide on that. Leave wiki works to me.

I'm not sure when I'll have it up, but next profile will be Orb's.

Mr.Cutlery said:
There's actually some up on Reddit. In the redpectthreads section. Just type in ultraman respect thread. But there isn't much as of now. Though we can probably make our own but I'll let you guys decide on that. Leave wiki works to me.
I'm not sure when I'll have it up, but next profile will be Orb's.
I see Ultraman and Ultraman Jack profile and they have some hax resistance .

It will better if we pointed where episode they resist hax .

For example Ultraman beat Vacuumoon , who can absorb many planet and star on episode 23 .

Anyone know how to use imgur ? I tried to make scan about Ultraman orb travel to earth around 70.000 years but i don't know how to do that .

@setsuna That would be Greeza, one of the planned profiles I have in mind.

@Saint That would actually be a good idea to link or cite the episodes where they get what.

Not sure about imgur, never used it.

Btw looks like from now on that girl (i forgot her name) will take Aizen spot as antagonist (especially there is scans she crushes Aizen and sabotase his tech),so what they gonna do to Aizen?

Also Horoboros = Thunder Breaster kaiju ver. nuff said.

Right Saki,why i forget it so easily lel.

Exactly,oh when he one-shot Orb Dark,i feels so satisfying and painful in same time. XD

Definitely both of those, as well as a sense of amazement. It just looks great and terrifying at the same time. Wonder if the brothers will suffer the same with Grigio-King.

Now comes the question of tiering, I've stated numerous times that by now they're well past baseline Low 2-C, but how far, exactly?

Well... you can also check out my sandbox. I've completed his profile long ago, just haven't found the courage to submit another page yet. But I really should, because King's upgrade will come after that.

wasn`t there a scene when an ultra negated reality warping by spinning i remeber someone posted in sapcebattles would it scale to the other ultras

That would be the monster extermination expert himself, Ultrama.

Episode 17, "Passport to Infinity" with Bullton. The monster tried to attack him with its powers, the ability to warp space, time and reality. Well, with time it's debatable, but he did resist its ability to warp space and reality as seen when he did what you said, spinning in order to counter its powers and reverse the ability back to itself.

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/ObviousBlaringAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-mobile.mp4

So was Alien Bat confirmed can destroy universe without too much prep ?

Didn't check this one first, so I'll just copy and paste my answer.

Maybe. From how Beatstar told his story, it seemed that Bat came in and started destroying the universe. Maybe with his ship it counts as prep time.

After all, that Alien Bat wanted to destroy universes, and it seemed like his ship wasn't enough, hence the fact that he made Hyper Zetton.

finally after a month long hiatus I'm back, now I need to catch up with Ultraman R/B

I don't know, this thread just focken died, didn't it?

So, anyway, what have y'all been doing? I certainly have been busy, what about you guys?

Of course.

On another note, since I've already upgraded King, who do you think would be the most sensible option for me to work on next?

Dyna ability so far .

- Can manipulate Lightning .

- Create Mini Black Hole .

- BFR .

- Can change mode .

- Massive Hypersonic because he can go to space on 2 second .

Wait a whole foggen' minute, TV-NIHON subbed the entire show and I didn't even know it? What. WHAT.

But anyway, I might get to the entire series and hopefully finally get some things answered.

Also, with R/B's movie coming up, we can confirm -for sure now- that the brothers are definitely Low 2-C. What with Geed.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Wait a whole foggen' minute, TV-NIHON subbed the entire show and I didn't even know it? What. WHAT.
But anyway, I might get to the entire series and hopefully finally get some things answered.

Also, with R/B's movie coming up, we can confirm -for sure now- that the brothers are definitely Low 2-C. What with Geed.
Good luck watching Dyna . Dyna series have been translate into English .

I'm watching Ultraman Dyna : Return of Hanejiro and there feat about Asuka resist time stop .

Also Neo Gransphere size confirmed to 5A and she devour saturn very fast .

Okay, I'll check it out.

Hm, a little vague but I think I'll get to a more in-depth check to it. Though, the wiki does list Casa as having time stop. So, yeah, a re-check will definitely be underway.

So here Dyna ability from episoe 1-37 and some special from movie and spin off like Ultraman Orb Origin saga

- Can communicate to people despite he in different dimension .

- Create Mini Black Hole .

- BFR .

- Can change mode .

- Resistance against time stop .

- Resistance against soul absorbed .

- Can change the size .

- Fire manipulation .

- Can revive other ultra ( this scene from Ultraman Saga where he revive cosmos )

- Can heal himself under sunlight .

- Teleport .

- Can detect invisible oppenent .

- Can make copy or clone of himself .

- Telekinesis

Massive Hypersonic because he can go to space on 2 second .

Back