• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread 2: The Two Brother

DC : Large Staf Level ( Scaled to Ultra Brother ) possible Solar System Level ( Defeat Neo Gransphere who can threaten Solar System ) .

Durability : Large Star Level possible Solar System Level .

There's no scan. Essentially they were merely assumptions, since I made mostly loose connections to the actual nature of R'lyeh and the fact that Kamila supported the whole island by herself. I made the connection that the starry-realm was in fact, part of the island itself because of the fact that the bomb Iruma detonated affected the place as well.

Mr.Cutlery said:
There's no scan. Essentially they were merely assumptions, since I made mostly loose connections to the actual nature of R'lyeh and the fact that Kamila supported the whole island by herself. I made the connection that the starry-realm was in fact, part of the island itself because of the fact that the bomb Iruma detonated affected the place as well.
I rewatched Tiga Odysey Movie . Holy shit i finally found about Mutl Star feat .

https://youtu.be/YHQgLY5n6Xs

On video around 1:01:59 - 1:03 : 15 there many star . This is really proved Whole Island is really countain many planet and star .

Can i ask you something ? Did you finally watch Dyna ? Was the feat i posted really true ?

Well, I wanted to watch it, but I keep putting it off so I can't really promise anything. I'll probably get to Dyna someday.

Yeah, that's what I meant by the way. You also got to the part where the bomb was detonated, right? Because that's how I made the conclusion that the realm is connected to the island.

Did you know, Tiga has a potentially Galaxy level feat? In one episode -Episode 42-, with the computer simulation stuff. I mean, it was all revealed to have been entirely a simulation, but Yazumi was apparently able to interact with the whole place as if it was a real one. It could be a sort of Perception Manipulation, but then again, the whole town was a simulation and they were able to walk around in it.

But yeah, the feat I mentioned, it was a virtual space where a galaxy was visible.

VirtualSpace

Mr.Cutlery said:
Well, I wanted to watch it, but I keep putting it off so I can't really promise anything. I'll probably get to Dyna someday.
Yeah, that's what I meant by the way. You also got to the part where the bomb was detonated, right? Because that's how I made the conclusion that the realm is connected to the island.

Did you know, Tiga has a potentially Galaxy level feat? In one episode -Episode 42-, with the computer simulation stuff. I mean, it was all revealed to have been entirely a simulation, but Yazumi was apparently able to interact with the whole place as if it was a real one. It could be a sort of Perception Manipulation, but then again, the whole town was a simulation and they were able to walk around in it.

But yeah, the feat I mentioned, it was a virtual space where a galaxy was visible.

VirtualSpace
Now i watched Ultraman Tiga episode 42.

When villain manipulated Yazumi into his game he really hurt him . That mean game is reality .

As for Galaxy it will best if someone make thread and discuss about this .

I was planning to make a thread, too, using all the reasoning I had when I first realized everything. If it gets accepted... I uh.... We'll see. Or maybe you can do it yourself and I can add the justifications/elaborations later.

Mr.Cutlery said:
I was planning to make a thread, too, using all the reasoning I had when I first realized everything. If it gets accepted... I uh.... We'll see. Or maybe you can do it yourself and I can add the justifications/elaborations later.
I can make it but my english is really bad ƒÿó

There a statement for galaxy feat .

https://youtu.be/Wz0bG4XiaHs

On 15:15 karen say " but In a world of my making " That mean she really make it .

Hope this wiki help you .

Can ask you something ? Since you watch Tiga did he have many decent ability and resistance compare to Dyna ?

It's alright, I can always provide support.

It wasn't a statement regarding her creation, she was referring to a world that she has taken over. But still, other points do remain.

Well, Tiga can potentially destroy Non-Corporeal entities or even souls, as he destroyed the very spectral Kilies. Not only that, he may have time manipulation resistance, as shown when he was unaffected when he entered Goldras' Time Storm which I'm sure has an active effect. There are indeed some more, but I can't exactly remember them all. I did once watched some episodes while keeping track of the powers displayed.

Oh, right. He can also dispel illusions as well as resist spatial manipulation. The latter was done in the episode with the witch, Gillanbo, where he exited through a portal that was explicitly said to be a spatial distortion. Tiga also has serious resistance to mind manipulation. Gijera.

Mr.Cutlery said:
It's alright, I can always provide support.
It wasn't a statement regarding her creation, she was referring to a world that she has taken over. But still, other points do remain.

Well, Tiga can potentially destroy Non-Corporeal entities or even souls, as he destroyed the very spectral Kilies. Not only that, he may have time manipulation resistance, as shown when he was unaffected when he entered Goldras' Time Storm which I'm sure has an active effect. There are indeed some more, but I can't exactly remember them all. I did once watched some episodes while keeping track of the powers displayed.

Oh, right. He can also dispel illusions as well as resist spatial manipulation. The latter was done in the episode with the witch, Gillanbo, where he exited through a portal that was explicitly said to be a spatial distortion. Tiga also has serious resistance to mind manipulation. Gijera.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2588562

I make thread about Ultraman Tiga Episode 42 : Galaxy on Virtual World .

Please give this more reason or support why Tiga and Fairas on 3C level .

I forgot to ask this a while ago, but can be put Mebius Infinity as 4-B? I mean he was way above baseline 4-B before the Tier 4 revision where all the ultras were converted to High 4-C, it says on his page currently he is likely much higher into High 4-C

You know what? Hang on, I'm gonna try and make a blog listing the power increases throughout the years and see if it's good enough. I'll get back to you once it's done. If the scaling I'm proposing there is accepted, then I'm fairly sure Mebius will be back to 4-B and by extension, some others.

Alright uh, I have made some progress. Not really progress, it's all really just a clusterfock of info and words. I will have a TL;DR by the end. But as of now...

It's still WIP.

Tell me what you guys think.

Oh, right, forgot to tell you guys:

I'm also making a speed feat calculation compilation, so if you guys have any notable ones off the top of your head, do state them here. I'm mostly compiling most from the Showa Era with the blog, so if possible, just that for a moment. Not to say Heisei Era feats aren't accepted.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Oh, right, forgot to tell you guys:
I'm also making a speed feat calculation compilation, so if you guys have any notable ones off the top of your head, do state them here. I'm mostly compiling most from the Showa Era with the blog, so if possible, just that for a moment. Not to say Heisei Era feats aren't accepted.
Heisei speed from what i remember .

1. X chase final antagonist on episode 1 .

2. Gaia and Agul travel to Orbit Jupiter .

3. Orb travel to Planet Earth .

4. Zero travel to multiverse .

5. Ultra Father travel to Geed Universe .

So how strong Mebius compare to early heisei like Tiga , Dyna , Gaia , Cosmos , Nexus and Max ?

This Mebius without fusion with Hikari or Ultra Brother .

I wonder how long it will take us to assert every ultraman profile, lets not even get into the kaiju or aliens

EDIT: by lets not I mean lets not discuss how long it will take to assert Kaiju or aliens not 'lets not assert any kaiju/aliens'

I think you meant, "let's not even get into the Kaiju or Aliens", but yeah.

Edit: Anyway, what do you guys think about the blog? I'm also planning to make a re-do of it when I have more than enough time on my hands.

Ultraman Dyna .

Ability : Black Hole Creation , BFR , Enhanced Senses , Energy Manipulation , Resistance to Time Stop , Size Manipulation , Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight , Duplication, Can reflect attacks using his shield, Teleportation , Healing ( under sun moon light ) .

Speed : Massively Hypersonic+ ( can go to space on 2 second ) , Massively FTL+ flight and reaction speed .

Attack Pottency : At least Large Star level, Possible Solar System level ( Destroy Gransphire , who can threaten Solar System ).

I suppose it's high time I get Orb's proifile set up. Though, I may need to tweak the sandbox a little bit before I get it up.

Are there any reasons/feats to say he is Low 2-C?

And on another subject, do you think Gatanathor can make it to 4-A (I doubt this) also I think Gatanathor can use petrification because he is based off of Ghatanathoa who can also use petrification

Well...

Up until Episode 21, RMM is practically untouchable. Then, in said episode, Kei actually manages to hurt him using Pedanium Zetton. You see where I'm going with this, right?

Later in Episode 23, Kei fights him using PZ again. This time, Geed not only defaults into Primitive like usual, but gives a fairly good fight. Also to note, PZ at the time is already much stronger than before.

And of course, most of us agreed that RMM is Low 2-C as well since although it's a very small amount, King's power is still there. So, scaling madness ensues.

Hold on, so, the actual Gatanothoa has petrification, too? But yes, he should have petrification. I thought it was made clear already. In the previous discussion thread, too.

Showa, maybe. Maybe Seven.

Also, should we bring back some loose ends from the previous discussion thread?

EDIT:

• Should we put in all of Orb's quotes?
  • How should we list his powers?

Mr.Cutlery said:
Well...
Up until Episode 21, RMM is practically untouchable. Then, in said episode, Kei actually manages to hurt him using Pedanium Zetton. You see where I'm going with this, right?

Later in Episode 23, Kei fights him using PZ again. This time, Geed not only defaults into Primitive like usual, but gives a fairly good fight. Also to note, PZ at the time is already much stronger than before.

And of course, most of us agreed that RMM is Low 2-C as well since although it's a very small amount, King's power is still there. So, scaling madness ensues.

Hold on, so, the actual Gatanothoa has petrification, too? But yes, he should have petrification. I thought it was made clear already. In the previous discussion thread, too.

Showa, maybe. Maybe Seven.

Also, should we bring back some loose ends from the previous discussion thread?

EDIT:

• Should we put in all of Orb's quotes?
  • How should we list his powers?
Destruction capality : 4C ( scaled to Base Dyna , Gaia , Agul and Cosmos ) - low 2C ( scaled to Geed and Zero ) .

Speed : MFTL ( Can travel from Planet Zein to Earth which distant are 70.000 light years around 3 minute .) , MFTL reaction .

Ability : Elemental manipulation ( Fire , Wind , Water and Earth ) , Soul destruction [ Kill Renki on episode 19] , Flight , Regen [ Destroy Maga-Jappa with Strobium Dynamite and Regen himself .]

I have the tiering and powers listed. I just want feedback on how to list them in his profile without making it too cluttered and messy. Also, he traveled from Kanon, just thought I'd correct ya.

you could just list them normally like how Goku (Dragon Ball Super)'s profile is listed

Yeah, okay, I guess that works. Just checked the profile and I don't think Orb's list would be any longer than that.

Alright... we might wanna actually discuss something.

We need to know what the hell came out of Magata no Orochi after Orb blasted him. Not only that, but also to know what the true nature of Reibatos and his minions are. Like, is he actually a spectral being, and are the monsters he resurrected simply soul-given-forms? There's a lot to talk about.

oh darn, can you post a screenshot of the thing that comes out of Magata no Orochi?

Back