• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 characters that beat Xeno Goku or vice versa

It may be wrong, that tier 2-A works differently or something, but if I'm not mistaken, Alien X vs Towa was about to be a stomp in favor of AX because the latter had high Regenerationn, Why would it be different with Lucy?

JustANormalPerson01 said:
It may be wrong, that tier 2-A works differently or something, but if I'm not mistaken, Alien X vs Towa was about to be a stomp in favor of AX because the latter had high Regenerationn, Why would it be different with Lucy?
Considering the gap between 2-B and 2-A is infinite high regen should be bypassed with AP

It isn't. Coming back from pure energy isn't something that can be overcome by AP.

....Why, just why? I literally do not see how you'd break it down further.

Except you don't break something down into nothing with AP. At best you scatter her energy enough that she can't reconstitute.

Xeno has energy nullification?

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Into nothing remaining, when it is broken down into pure energy, it is still something.
You know energy can not be destroyed right? Unless he has some kind of energy nulling ability just blwing her up with riduculous amounts of power wont do anything.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2381023

If Goku can't nullify it then he can absorb it

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
GarrixianDude100193 said:
A Robo Cat gets stomped by Goku but put it there just because he's cool
The list is what who stomps him since he became 2-A, people like Alien X, Godzilla, and Doreamon Goku stomped/won back when he was 2-B
Never asked to put it on the main thread

Wait, so 100% Lucy gets beaten by Goku? What about her hax? Precog, fear manipulation (along with an intimidating aura), time manipulation (stopping it, reversing it, accelerating it, traveling through it, and manipulating age with it), reality manipulation, space manipulation, quantum manipulation, mathematics manipulation, "fundamental forces manipulation", existence erasure (although iirc Goku resists but it's worth listing anyways), every previous power to a much higher extent than normally, omnipresence, and nigh-omniscience.

SMT Dante is already added, and I'll add Sol right now. Also, can people link the characters when suggesting their addition, it makes it easier to add.

Thanks sry it's late at night and I'm on mobile rn just wanted to add two cents. Sol probably can stomp given he's got passive Info hax that affects the mind, body and soul all at once

RinneItachi said:
Wait, so 100% Lucy gets beaten by Goku? What about her hax? Precog, fear manipulation (along with an intimidating aura), time manipulation (stopping it, reversing it, accelerating it, traveling through it, and manipulating age with it), reality manipulation, space manipulation, quantum manipulation, mathematics manipulation, "fundamental forces manipulation", existence erasure (although iirc Goku resists but it's worth listing anyways), every previous power to a much higher extent than normally, omnipresence, and nigh-omniscience.
Goku has further range and can one-shot and absorb her before she pulls out her hax

Back