• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 21

Being able to bypass multiple dozens of layers of 2-A resistances and resist hax of the same potency for Vecna

A way to bypass a time rewind Dagda-based type 8 immortality and have comparable or superior speed for Nanashi

He can probably share a spot with GetBackers, i think, or maybe someone else should create a fight, since i don't know the verse and characters.

Dunno if Kryte applies for 10-A with optional equipment allowed as his causality manipulation passive is pretty good and the time gauntlet has retroactive dimensional BFR, and causality hax that works on acausals. Legion (Red Dwarf) also applies for 9-C (at least 5th place, though I doubt the 4th, sadly for me) with preparation due to scaling to most of the technology in the series- both should have quantum hax and space time manipulation hax with statis fields btw which can trap someone in a field that stops them being applicable to any notions of time and space, being a dimensional singularity with a quantum probability of 0 [[1]]. They also have immeasurable speed and access to an infinite 4-D attack.

(fecked up a bit in my lack of realising the right thread there)

From what I remember about the Administrators, you need some law negation attacks since regulars can't kill Jahad and the Family Heads due to the immortality contract made by the Administrators who are above them and regulars can't kill them due to invulnerability. Only an Irregular can negate them and kill them since they are from outside the tower and unbinded by the rules of the tower plus Administrators are omnipresent by floors and each floors are continent or even larger in size.

you mistake me for a person who still cares.

I'm letting OP know so it isn't out of left field. What changes, if anything changes at all, means nothing anymore.

Passive fear and fate hax, among many other things.

From what i know Edel doesnt have feats that shown her fate Hax is passive, just fear hax.

How. The fk fear hax Linked to fate Hax? You are fated to fear her? Then what else? You are fated to be a monkey in her presence? You are fated to silent? You are fated to cannot harm her? Thats so ridiculous, may i see the scan for better understanding?

GLHF22 said:
How. The fk fear hax Linked to fate Hax? You are fated to fear her? Then what else? You are fated to be a monkey in her presence? You are fated to silent? You are fated to cannot harm her? Thats so ridiculous
You're fated to die, and the fear is a fear on your soul (yes, she fearhaxes souls).

GLHF22 said:
May i see the feats of her killing people with her fate Hax just by being present?
That's not what I said. You're fated to die, you don't die on that very instant. The fear is instant tho.

Also that not fear hax if you not induced a fear to your opponent, that just your enemy feared the death so their soul scared, unless edelweiss induced it directly.

GLHF22 said:
Also that not fear hax if you not induced a fear to your opponent, that just your enemy feared the death so their soul scared, unless edelweiss induced it directly.
Tell that to poor Ikki, who felt fear as if his own heart was exploding, his body, mind, instinct and soul were telling him to run away just by being close to Edel. And Edel also affected Kurono and Nene with her fear, who were cities away from her.

Dude its fine if she induced a fear hax directly but if you are fated to die and your soul is scared then its not fear hax, so where did the fear hax from her fate Hax come?

GLHF22 said:
Dude its fine if she induced a fear hax directly but if you are fated to die and your soul is scared then its not fear hax, so where did the fear hax come from her fate Hax come?
Because that's part of her Desperado hax, all of which come from her relationship to fate.

Because that's part of her Desperado hax, all of which come from her relationship to fate.

As long as they not induced fear directly then a fear Hax which come from fate Hax is not valid.

That's not what I said. You're fated to die, you don't die on that very instant. The fear is instant tho.

Well, thats different from what a "knowledgeable member" said

It's fear hax, it induced fear on Ikki, Kurono and Nene. And it comes from her fate hax, since it's from her status as a Desparado.

Back