• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Battle Royale Registration Thread

Can I join? And also if I can, I'll go with Assassin. Because I love sneaking around in the Admin's message wall sometimes.

My NP are Chronos Rose, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Heaven's Hole.

Personal Skills are Clown's Laughter, Empyrean Eye, and Disengage.

That is one broken combo. Damn.

And there's Nursery Rhyme in this T_T. Bad Memories with Monarch Ruler Supreme OP destroyer

Ah, good times with the Nameless Ruler. Did I ever use Nursery Rhyme on you? I remember resurrecting you a bunch of times, but that was with Ars Paulina. I can't remember if I ever actually used Nursery Rhyme.

Also, pretty sure "time blitz everyone and cut their lines of death" qualifies as "outright broken" and "allows for instantaneous wins"

It's the power to kill anything regardless of durability, Regenerationn or immortality, combined with the power to move faster than anyone else can do anything to avoid it.

I thought Delusional Heartbeat was what you already choose - oh you switched it. What did you switch it to - oh, a black hole existence erasure with interplanetary range.

Cough.

Let's maybe avoid grabbing noble phantasms from anyone higher than 6-B? Please?

Ah shit. I suppose not to be greedy I guess. Based on my personality though, if I have one, say bye to HH and hello Gae Bolg Alternative.

Also my looks are like Scathach if she packed extra knives. Scathach best waifu, *** you if you disagree.

Final update now!

Class: Caster (First Witch)

Noble Phantasm: Three Thousand Worlds, Nursery Rhyme, Uomo Universale

Personal Skills: Projection Magic A Marksmanship A+ Distortion (Avenger)

Behold yourselfs truly

I am basicly trying to create a soldier like weaponsmith, who is basicly a war criminal with a innocent twist. That twist being his love for fairy tales and their peacefull worlds (at least the childrens versions). But im currently too lazy to write a compelling and good legend. I dont know how much i am allowed to alter NP, because giving my OS (original servant for cool kids) Uomo Universale might be a bit edgy lol

We still need Rider and Berserker. (I can make whatever's left if needed.)

For the map, I had a few ideas.

1, The Colosseum in Rome. (I think this'd be pretty thematic in a Fate thread personally.)

2, Just a random grassy field. (To keep things simple.)

3, The Tournament of Power stage from Dragon Ball Super (Because why not?)

4, This D&D map i found online. (Would allow for some more interactivity among players, such as starting location, strategy, etc.)

I'll also take other suggestions of course.

@Hizack you might wanna choose something like Huge Scale in order to actually be able to use Ig-Alima, or just choose a different weapon.

Can someone with good fate knowledge tell me what luck based/luck improving skills and NPs there are?

I know of the Miracle, Pioneer of the Stars, and that one skill that basically lets you get lucky merging tons of different spells, are there any others?

I just want to make a really silly luck based character. Gae Bolg's taken already so that's a no-go. Any other suggestions?

Honestly, either sounds good. I'd love to win one of these, but I don't want the war to be an edge-fest like the false war.

I found shvibzik or however you spell it which seems fun. I can imagine it, battling the enemy, we both go in for the killing blow, when the dust clears we're both perfectly fine holding flowers instead of weapons.

Well, Clown's Laughter has already been taken, so no instantly shutting down other people's Luck I guess.

Class: Shielder

Skills: Shvibzik (B), Protection from Andraste (A), Affections of the Holy Grail (A+)

NP: Pain Breaker (C), Akhilleus Kosmos (A+), Lord Camelot (B+++)

Combo: As one who hates fighting, the combination of Affections of the Holy Grail and Shvibzik allow Shielder to spontaneously replace all weapons with flower bouquets when they or someone they protect is in serious danger.

Also, can I lower riding by a rank and raise magic resist by a rank? (Since this is a defensive character the defensive ability makes more sense.)

Blahblah9755 said:
Also, can I lower riding by a rank and raise magic resist by a rank? (Since this is a defensive character the defensive ability makes more sense.)
Sure.

They explicitly hate fights, so I figured I didn't want a weapon. I decided I might as well just give two shields. Do you have any suggestions?

That's what it's starting to look like, but Berserkers can't use Bravery due to mad enhancement (which you might want to trade for Huge Scale anyways.)

Alright everyone.

We all agreed that we take down the guy with 12 lives, two different forms of invulnerability, reactive evolution, the power to fight on no matter his injuries, and the giant sword, first?

Monarch Laciel said:
Alright everyone.
We all agreed that we take down the guy with 12 lives, two different forms of invulnerability, reactive evolution, the power to fight on no matter his injuries, and the giant sword, first?
I thinl know who this guy...

Wait a sec

Back