• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Way Big Downgrade to 7A

You can discuss it with Greenshifter about Gax or Vilgax being upgrading to High 6-A if they scaled to this somehow but none of them have performed a High 6-A feat according to me so Greenshifter might be able to help.

Firestorm808 said:
When you start dealing with alternate timelines, it's not about canon, it's continuity.
So I can make an OC alternate timeline and then say it's not about canon, it's continuity, then it's legit? Also just the alternate timeline would give problems with scaling most likely, unless we scale everyone to High 5-A as well. I think I'm being reasonable here with a possibly rating cause I can't think of any other verse where we can just assume canonicity without any explicit proof.

That's not what I meant. Everything that the shows writing team published is "Canon," but not everything fits in the same timeline.

Not necessarily true if they were involved with comics then that's not canon. Same for other video games such as the OV video games.

But let me ask you, how do you reconcile Malware's statement with High 5-A Way Big? If you truly think that Ben's regular aliens should also scale to High 5-A then I might consider full-out scaling Way Big to High 5-A for the time being, that said with tier 6 revision he will most likely get lower ends due to feats being more spread out and basically making it consistent (there are anti-feats and Way Big also has to get those anti-feats reflected on his page due to Malware's statement).

Also about the Reboot I'm gonna repost something:

Hmm I'm not that knowledgeable on the reboot but I don't think we need to do that (only scale Shock Rock's AP to High 6-A since he uses energy based attacks but I'm against that), maybe for striking strength (although I'd assume he can power up his punches with energy or something). Basically Shock Rock's dura scales from the Weatherheads' AP. Vilgax's AP scales to Shock Rock's dura. Newton's third law (action-reaction) scales it's to Vilgax's dura (Vilgax is no glass cannon) and then Shock Rocks' AP scales to yeeting Vilgax and the Weatherheads' dura scales because they survived that attack presumably.

XLRarmblastdiamondheat might also scale from Vilgax and either A) 1/4th of his AP/dura goes to Four Arms/Diamondhead or B) his full AP/dura goes to Four Arms/Diamondhead. Depending on how fusion works in the reboot and how badly Vilgax stomped Ben's aliens the first time they fought.

So what should we do here? Also, has anybody asked Liger686 to participate here yet?

Liger is generally more concerned with Ultimates scaling which will happen in another thread. I'm currently waiting for Firestorm to see if he still wants to go for full-out High 5-A for Way Big or is fine with a possibly.

At the very least I think people agree with 5-A getting removed from Third Form Malware.

There's small third form, medium third form, and large third form. Large third form should scale to Way Big.

Large third got vaped tho by a cosmic ray while Way Big scales to his own cosmic rays and only used lifting strength if i recall correctly so only his lifting strength would scale, but if not then I'm fine with only large third form scaling, just having a feeling he wasn't really a match for Way Big. I was mainly talking about the planet getting nuked tho and how pieces of Malware survived which is typical in planet busting and thus doesn't scale to his dura.

Anyways a bit more about the reboot:

It could be that once I start creating Gen Rex profiles that it would be useful to have a verse-page for all of MoA's shows that have something to do with each other and we could probably add the reboot to said big verse as a smaller verse, that way we can separate reboot profiles from classic profiles in the case that a lot of reboot profiles get created. However if the Reboot gets confirmed to be an alternate timeline of Ben Prime then reboot aliens would scale to OS aliens and thus we won't even need 2 different profiles and only need to rename the key to OS/Reboot. That said if we start dealing with Omni-enhanced and Omni-kix aliens then we might still need a separate profile after all. So this is a bit food for thought on how to practically organize stuff.

Greenshifter said:
Also about the Reboot I'm gonna repost something:

Hmm I'm not that knowledgeable on the reboot but I don't think we need to do that (only scale Shock Rock's AP to High 6-A since he uses energy based attacks but I'm against that), maybe for striking strength (although I'd assume he can power up his punches with energy or something). Basically Shock Rock's dura scales from the Weatherheads' AP. Vilgax's AP scales to Shock Rock's dura. Newton's third law (action-reaction) scales it's to Vilgax's dura (Vilgax is no glass cannon) and then Shock Rocks' AP scales to yeeting Vilgax and the Weatherheads' dura scales because they survived that attack presumably.

Wait, I'm confused, what is it that you're trying to say?

That Vilgax definitely scales to Shock Rock but I'm not sure if Shock Rock's striking strength is High 6-A since he mainly uses energy attacks.

I'll edit Vilgax's profile to scale to Shock Rock.

Please remember that we likely only have around 4 hours left until the partial wiki lockdown, during which regular members cannot edit anymore.

Back