• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Way Big Downgrade to 7A

Just a heads'up that I'll take Ascalon scaling to a different CRT. Gwen scaling I'll continue to address here.

Reading through what was said, I'm neutral on it rn so whichever side has the majority for now. I'd have to refresh my memory on all the relevant episodes to come to a more concrete opinion. Guess I'll save that for the next CRT that involves this stuff since this will be finished by then.

I rewatched Destroy all aliens Four arms first time never meet Retailor Armor beats the hell out of him. Four arms = High 5-A too lol

Liger said Retaliator doesn't scale to Way Big, if he did it would be an anti-feat for Way Big unless we're upgrading everyone to Way Big's tier all of a sudden.

I'm still gonna make that downgrade thread I'm just a bit preoccupied. Also Fourth Form Malware is stated to be 100 times stronger than third form Malware who scales to Humungousaur. So if you wanna apply Liger's revisions, you also need to upgrade all aliens to High 5-A which we would need an actual thread for and mayor staff input.

It's okay you can collect your info and post it either here or ask Antvasima to continue this thread so Liger and the rest after checking your info can give their input and settle this.

I do not have enough free time to create a new thread. You can ask Liger about doing so if you wish, but he should preferably link to it here.

Is somebody experienced willing to create a new thread with a summary of the discussion so far in the beginning?

@Ant I suggest waiting a bit since we're still busy with all the Alien X and cosmology stuff, if that is done I'll create a new thread for George and his scaling.

She said probably so it's not gonna be accepted, also if it would then all of Ben 10 gets upgraded to moon level or something.

dont think you can use that for anything, considering he is uncertain and yea Sakifiht10 should stop spamming authors on Twitter, especially stop spamming them questions that are already answered in the actual Ben 10 show. seriously what even is the point?

You can ask Liger686 to comment here via his message wall.

Thank you. That can probably be used then. However, what is the Shockrock calculation?

Thank you. I searched for "shockrock" and couldn't find it though.

I see. It is scaling from the Weatherheads. That is probably fine to apply then.

You have to apply this quickly if you are going to get it done before April 15 though.

Also it's good that Way Big's high-end feat is accepted but his low-end feat also got accepted so I'm still proposing for Way Big: High 6-B/6-A, possibly High 5-A because the High 5-A feat could be non-canon. (This is obviously excluding Ultimate scaling which needs to be discussed separately but will happen after the forum move)

Oh yeah Vilgax definitely scales (I cannot accept Reboot Vilgax being stronger than Classic Vilgax time to upgrade everyone to High 6-A, I'm joking... kinda)

Similar to Ben 10 Race Against Time, Cosmic Destruction should be an alternate timeline to Ben Prime. Both were written by the head writers of the cartoon and referenced in the show in some way.

And nope that was Vilgax Attacks and yes Cosmic Destruction might be a sequel and thus canon but we ain't sure hence possibly. Also Fourth Form Malware's statement of being 100 times stronger than third form would take priority over cosmic destruction and we all know what that means.

I don't know about Way Big but we should definitely upgrade Reboot Vilgax and Gax to High 6-A once the Shockrock and Weatherhead's profiles are added.

Back