• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Way Big Downgrade to 7A

Oh and I've seen DarkDragonMedeus say that potential energy shouldn't really be used for AP so idk if we can use Hyperspace Jumpgate.

All right, also it might be better to not put every calc in the same blog since nobody will know what has been evaluated yet and what not.

None yet but I think at least High 6-B, possibly High 5-A seems ok for most people but first those calcs need to be evaluated.

Okay. You can ask a few calc group members directly if necessary.

>Yes when Ascalon is used for destruction it can destroy planets. It doesn't make it any weaker when he is attacking with it. The fight might have been casual but Ultimate Humungousaur still tanked an attack from him and harmed him with his own. Not to mention Ultimate Humungousaur and Ultimate Echo Echo (The only two that should scale to High 5-A) withstood an attack from Anodite form Gwen, who scales to a different High 5-A feat.

I personally don't think so, Ascalon should probably get something similar like Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe) with the power stone with a varies rating or it shouldn't even have that since one could very easily say that the Omnitrix could blow up the universe when misused, doesn't mean that the Omnitrix uses the same amount of energy with every energy blast that it produces or we'd have a low 2-C Vilgax. But that wasn't even my main argument in the thread that it got accepted, I argued that George would hold back against Ben and since he doesn't take pride in killing humans and is also trying to convince Ben to stand up against Azmuth.

As for Gwen, it was never explained how those Highbreed warships destroyed Galvan. It could have been a combined attack of all spaceships combined from outside the blast zone when Gwen states that she could destroy all Highbreed the only thing she needs to overpower (if she even needs to since she can teleport and what not) is the ship's durability, not it's AP cause she can easily avoid those lasers. Lastly, Gwen is currently still High 5-A but the ultimates do not backscale from her since she was going to destroy them with one attack and the ultimates were even accepted to not even scale to Way Big in that thread since he likely holds back and Way Big also doesn't backscale from Gwen since they never directly fought.

Neither Diamondhead nor base Humungousaur tanked any attacks from Michael. Michael literally shattered Diamondhead's crystal shields with each of his attacks and stomped Humungousaur to the point that he needed to go Ultimate. You're correct, Ultimate Aggregor shouldn't be High 5-A as he was stomped by Ultimate Kevin.

Humungousaur did not die by an attack from Michael, this means you are claiming Michael got stronger billions of times in the span of a few seconds because unlike George, Michael doesn't hold back.

Almost every single character in the series has anti-feats. That's what happens when there are as much characters in the series as there are. When there are as many inconsistenices in the series as there are, you have to determine what is MOST consistent, which in this case is High 5-A Ultimate Humungousaur, Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Kevin, and Anodite form Gwen.

Since when is one questionable feat vs dozens of anti-feats the most consistent option?

The Retaliator Armor at best caused Way Big minor discomfort and later in that movie Evil Way Big stomped it into paste.

Okay, kinda weird it was High 5-A in the first place then.

Liger686 said:
Also about the OS to AF/UA/OV split.

There is a very clear progression of power between OS and the other three series.
I would bring up Heatblast's tier 6 feat by going Supernova but that got kinda nuked by heat revisions I think but this also nukes your argument of Heatblast couldn't do anything to Vilgax since that just means Vilgax has good heat resistance.

I fail to see how tier 9 feats for the humans matters… I'll probably try to upgrade them to tier 7 later on anyways so I doubt it matters.

I also posted this scaling chain:

Diamondhead's finishing move

AF Vilgax

Full size Humungousaur

AF top tiers (ex. Colossus Kevin, Humungousaur, Four Arms, Diamondhead) >> 352 megatons

AF mid tiers (ex. Swampfire, Spidermonkey, Armored Kevin) - OS top tiers (ex. Four Arms, Diamondhead, Feedback)

OS mid tiers (ex. Heatblast, XLR8, Eye Guy)

This is mostly based on OS Heatblast being able to hurt Armored Kevin and all the supporting evidence in the OP and the comments. This also holds for both low 7-B and 7-A (so basically all OS aliens would become at least low 7-B, likely 7-A).

Where AF aliens are clearly stronger than OS aliens and Vilgax would probably get close to AF top tiers so OS Heatblast not hurting him means nothing and I'm scaling OS Heatblast to Armored Kevin, not NRG, who only got knocked over and has very inconsistent scaling in the first place since he did better against Ultimate Kevin than Ultimate Aggregor which as you guessed it, is another anti-feat for Kevin.

I personally don't think so, Ascalon should probably get something similar like Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe) with the power stone with a varies rating or it shouldn't even have that since one could very easily say that the Omnitrix could blow up the universe when misused, doesn't mean that the Omnitrix uses the same amount of energy with every energy blast that it produces or we'd have a low 2-C Vilgax. But that wasn't even my main argument in the thread that it got accepted, I argued that George would hold back against Ben and since he doesn't take pride in killing humans and is also trying to convince Ben to stand up against Azmuth.

Azmuth never intended for Ascalon to be used as a destructive weapon, so of course when it is used as such he would consider it "misuse". The justification for the power stone isn't similar at all to Ascalon. It explicitly varies depending on the size of the object. The Omnitrix needed to build up a charge over days before it could destroy the universe, so no there wouldn't be a Low 2-C Vilgax.

As for Gwen, it was never explained how those Highbreed warships destroyed Galvan. It could have been a combined attack of all spaceships combined from outside the blast zone...

The Warships were stated to be able to destroy every inhabited planet in the galaxy in only a matter of hours, and even if you assume that it took the combined attack of 20,000 warships it would still be 5-A.

...when Gwen states that she could destroy all Highbreed the only thing she needs to overpower (if she even needs to since she can teleport and what not) is the ship's durability, not it's AP cause she can easily avoid those lasers.

A Warship took an attack from another warship actually, and Gwen damaged one with her own attack.

Lastly, Gwen is currently still High 5-A but the ultimates do not backscale from her since she was going to destroy them with one attack and the ultimates were even accepted to not even scale to Way Big in that thread since he likely holds back and Way Big also doesn't backscale from Gwen since they never directly fought.

The Ultimate Aliens (Humungousaur and Echo Echo) don't downscale from Gwen they scale directly to her. They withstood her attack and she wasn't casual. Feats > statements.

Humungousaur did not die by an attack from Michael, this means you are claiming Michael got stronger billions of times in the span of a few seconds because unlike George, Michael doesn't hold back.

Of course he didn't die, firstly at the end of the day this is still a show meant for a younger audience, and second Ben is the main character, they can't really kill him off. Whenever a character is stomped by another character, they DO NOT scale at all. Argument from incredulity. The fact of the matter is, Morningstar stomped Humungousaur and Diamondhead and fought on par with Ultimate Humungousaur.

Since when is one questionable feat vs dozens of anti-feats the most consistent option?

Dozens of anti-feats? What, you mean characters that scale from base Humungosaur being able to harm Ultimate Humungosaur. You have to be able to use commmon sense as well as determing what is consistent. A character that scales to base Humungousaur shouldn't fight on par with a much stronger version of that same character. Downscaling, in most cases, is very inaccurate.

I would bring up Heatblast's tier 6 feat by going Supernova but that got kinda nuked by heat revisions I think but this also nukes your argument of Heatblast couldn't do anything to Vilgax since that just means Vilgax has good heat resistance.

Heatblast couldn't affect Vilgax with his punches actually. So no, it doesn't nuke my argument.

I fail to see how tier 9 feats for the humans matters… I'll probably try to upgrade them to tier 7 later on anyways so I doubt it matters.

Definitely not.

...not NRG, who only got knocked over and has very inconsistent scaling in the first place since he did better against Ultimate Kevin than Ultimate Aggregor which as you guessed it, is another anti-feat for Kevin.

Which again is a showing of a character (NRG) who scales to base Humungousaur fighting a character (Ultimate Kevin) who scales much higher than base Humungousaur (Ultimate Humungosaur).

This is extreme wank my guy.

@Liger
Green Shifter's plan was to downgrade and upgrade all the aliens to 7-A then scale the to a tier 6 feat. So basically every alien except Alien X, a fully charged Feedback and non combat applicable aliens would be Tier 6.

Not as much as you'd think. They'd just scale to the fodder aliens that can slightly damage the lowest of AF mid-tiers.

I mean most of that was Liger's plan as well except for the high-tier ultimates, Way Big, etc. at least I think.

I think Big Chill, Esoterica (and yes they are not aliens technically but whatever) might be able to hurt him and that could scale to Team Tennyson in base, not sure however since Liger didn't detail it in feat directory wiki and since this is not yet that revision that is all I have to say about it for now. Oh and those cyclops aliens as well maybe but idk yet.

not sure about that, could be if you have some scaling for them then I'm interested but put it on my wall or Discord as to not further derail this thread.

Azmuth never intended for Ascalon to be used as a destructive weapon, so of course when it is used as such he would consider it "misuse". The justification for the power stone isn't similar at all to Ascalon. It explicitly varies depending on the size of the object. The Omnitrix needed to build up a charge over days before it could destroy the universe, so no there wouldn't be a Low 2-C Vilgax.

The point is that the sentence "Misuse of the Omnitrix could destroy the universe" is correct, similarly "Misuse of Ascalon could destroy the planet" is also correct, doesn't mean it uses the AP to destroy a planet in all of it's attacks. Also George holding back is the main reason it got accepted.

A Warship took an attack from another warship actually, and Gwen damaged one with her own attack.

Yes and they were using fodder lasers (compared to planet busting) to take down Ship and they blew each other up because of those lasers. Meaning they must have been well out of range of Galvan when it blew up and used one of their strongest lasers (comparable to the Conquest Ray situation where Way Big doesn't scale to it since they never used it on him) to blow up Galvan. Oh and Gwen never damaged a Highbreed warship, she was in a control room when she went Anodite and yeeted a Highbreed (who survived said attack presumably) out of a glass window.

The Ultimate Aliens (Humungousaur and Echo Echo) don't downscale from Gwen they scale directly to her. They withstood her attack and she wasn't casual. Feats > statements.

The attack that all ultimates tanked was a warning shot to get them off of Ben and wouldn't make sense for one ultimate to scale to but not the other.

The other attack was Ultimate Echo Echo being pushed back and he didn't even seem hurt, which he should be if the strongest being in their dimension was going full out against him. Gwen also knows Ben wouldn't be okay with killing hence she asks his permission first before doing so, so she held back no matter how you slice or dice it.

Of course he didn't die, firstly at the end of the day this is still a show meant for a younger audience, and second Ben is the main character, they can't really kill him off. Whenever a character is stomped by another character, they DO NOT scale at all. Argument from incredulity. The fact of the matter is, Morningstar stomped Humungousaur and Diamondhead and fought on par with Ultimate Humungousaur.

I am currently making a thread detailing 4-5 different failsafes as to why Ben wouldn't die, he'd only lose an alien worst case scenario so it being a kids show is not an argument + that's a meta-argument that shouldn't even be taken into consideration regardless.

Ultimate Aggregor stomped Humungousaur harder than Morningstar did since the former actually Ko'd him where Morningstar didn't so Morningstar goes from being weaker than Ultimate Aggregor to being billions of times stronger in a few seconds.

Dozens of anti-feats? What, you mean characters that scale from base Humungosaur being able to harm Ultimate Humungosaur. You have to be able to use commmon sense as well as determing what is consistent. A character that scales to base Humungousaur shouldn't fight on par with a much stronger version of that same character. Downscaling, in most cases, is very inaccurate.

Yes I call that anti-feats to the notion of someone being billions of times stronger than someone else. Also they don't fight on par, it's characters being a bit stronger than Humungousaur that can hurt Ultimate Humungousaur, or characters who borderline stomp Humungousaur being able to fight practically on par with Ultimate Humungousaur. Kinda like OS Diamondhead breaking his diamond shard against Vilgax but still being able to hurt Kevin 11 who is able to hurt OS Vilgax and thus Diamondhead indirectly scales to Vilgax.

DNAliens aren't tier 7. They have like 3 dozen showings of getting one-shot by Ben's aliens. And considering they can physically contend with Ben, Kevin and Gwen, tier 7 humans are extremely inconsistent.

Yeah I thought that as well. Although being able to physically contend with Ben isn't a counterfeat if I'm trying to upgrade Ben. If they get decked by regular humans (as in not team Tennyson) tho then yeah that's a problem.

Heatblast couldn't affect Vilgax with his punches actually. So no, it doesn't nuke my argument.

Hmm fair enough, OS Vilgax is still more durable than Armored Kevin via my scaling chain so it doesn't matter that much.

Which again is a showing of a character (NRG) who scales to base Humungousaur fighting a character (Ultimate Kevin) who scales much higher than base Humungousaur (Ultimate Humungosaur).

Yeah I admit that's pretty inconsistent, NRG really is all over the place. He actually scales above P'andor who no-sells Armored Kevin's attacks so who knows, maybe NRG legit scales to Ultimate Kevin, don't think so but could be.

Liger seems to make sense to me. Thank you for coming back to the wiki to help us out.

The point is that the sentence "Misuse of the Omnitrix could destroy the universe" is correct, similarly "Misuse of Ascalon could destroy the planet" is also correct, doesn't mean it uses the AP to destroy a planet in all of it's attacks. Also George holding back is the main reason it got accepted.

"Misuse of the Omnitrix" was never a statement. The situation with the Omntrix is explicitly different from Ascalon. George may have been holding back sure, but Ultimate Humungosaur still harmed him with a shockwave.

Yes and they were using fodder lasers (compared to planet busting) to take down Ship and they blew each other up because of those lasers. Meaning they must have been well out of range of Galvan when it blew up and used one of their strongest lasers (comparable to the Conquest Ray situation where Way Big doesn't scale to it since they never used it on him) to blow up Galvan. Oh and Gwen never damaged a Highbreed warship, she was in a control room when she went Anodite and yeeted a Highbreed (who survived said attack presumably) out of a glass window.

For one thing, we did actuallly see how Galvan was destroyed and it was in fact done by only one warship. Yes those "fodder lasers" which were the same ones that destroyed Galvan. They were in Galvan's atmosphere when it was destroyed just as they were in Earh's atmosphere when they planned to destroy it as well.

The attack that all ultimates tanked was a warning shot to get them off of Ben and wouldn't make sense for one ultimate to scale to but not the other.

Sure it would. The other ultimates, besides Echo Echo and Humungosaur, have consistent feats putting them on Diamondhead and Vilgax's level. Echo Echo and Humungosaur are consistently above them, such as when Negative Ultimate Humungosaur one-shot Diamondhead with an attack.

The other attack was Ultimate Echo Echo being pushed back and he didn't even seem hurt, which he should be if the strongest being in their dimension was going full out against him. Gwen also knows Ben wouldn't be okay with killing hence she asks his permission first before doing so, so she held back no matter how you slice or dice it.

So, you're using a feat of Ultimate Echo Echo withstanding an attack from Gwen to discredit them scaling from each other? Hmmm. You're assuming she held back without any proof she did so. In fact, there's more proof that she didn't hold back. She was POed and the Ultimate Aliens were actively trying to kill Ben.

Ultimate Aggregor stomped Humungousaur harder than Morningstar did since the former actually Ko'd him where Morningstar didn't so Morningstar goes from being weaker than Ultimate Aggregor to being billions of times stronger in a few seconds.

You're argument basically boils down to "Morningstar got billions of times stronger in a few minutes and I don't think that makes sense." Which again is an argument from incredulity.

Yes I call that anti-feats to the notion of someone being billions of times stronger than someone else. Also they don't fight on par, it's characters being a bit stronger than Humungousaur that can hurt Ultimate Humungousaur, or characters who borderline stomp Humungousaur being able to fight practically on par with Ultimate Humungousaur. Kinda like OS Diamondhead breaking his diamond shard against Vilgax but still being able to hurt Kevin 11 who is able to hurt OS Vilgax and thus Diamondhead indirectly scales to Vilgax.

Characters that are stronger than base Humungosaur and fight on par with Ultimate Humungosaur, would scale to Ultimate Humungosaur. Which characters are these excactly?

I have a question do any of the aliens scale to Eatle, who is high 5-A for fighting diagonax? Also how is Eatle a higher tier than all of Ben's aliens besides Alien X?

He fought Diagonx who scales to Sir George who is High 5-A (well to be honest couple of aliens were High 5-A such as Ult Humungasaur, Ult Echo Echo, Way Big as well) until some thingy.....downgraded them of course

Eatle being High 5-A is basically the perfect example of why Sir George doesn't use High 5-A attacks every single time he attacks.

Greenshifter said:
Eatle being High 5-A is basically the perfect example of why Sir George doesn't use High 5-A attacks every single time he attacks. </div>
Code:
Well Eatle was fighting Diagonax who should be superior to Sir George, I just don't get how no other aliens scale to Eatle.

Well Eatle scales to Captain Nemesis which would scale to all other aliens, hooray everyone becomes High 5-A. In fact if the ultimates become High 5-A again then I have more evidence to support High 5-A for all aliens. Whether it's consistent that Armored Kevin and Captain Nemesis are stronger than the Conquest Ray however I leave up to you.

why would Nemesis scale to Eatle? and Atomix should scale to Eatle, pretty sure he was stated to be Ben's second most powerful alien.

Because they fought and Nemesis even KO'd Eatle. Yeah that was kind of an oversight but do you guys seriously want me to write on Atomix' profile that since he is Ben's second most powerful alien that he should be stronger than Eatle (instead of Way Big) and use that as his justification for High 5-A?

Back