• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why Beefcake only Supersonic+?

I mean shouldn't he be MSH+ due powerscaling like others monster? he stronger than base Sea King who demon level(in his normal form)

This, and i think only his combo attack are already high Hypersonic+ already via how fast and his sheer size.

Just re-opening this thread to say that Beefcake's size seems to be around 6000m, or 6km (8 km is we are using Darkanine's calculation). As for the speed of Beefcake, there also needs to be a calc done where he does well...THIS

It's bound to yield some hilarious results. But be patient right now tho.

Message me if you guys have any questions.

Lina Shields said:
I just did a calc for calculating Beefcake's height, and ended up with ~6000m. That's all.
Quick question: How strong is Beefcake, and how does he stack up with Demon class guys like Sea King and Tatsumaki anyways?
Well seriously at we knew, he already can wipeout a town with simple swing of his hand, made a hole with questionable Depth (light can't react the bottom in anime ver.) With a combo of punch.

light can't react the bottom in anime ver.

Are you absolutely sure about that? Looks like I would need to do a re-calc in any case.

Lina Shields said:
Quick question: How strong is Beefcake, and how does he stack up with Demon class guys like Sea King and Tatsumaki anyways?

According to a interview with ONE Beefcake is a Dragon level threat. So he should be above The Deep Sea King at the least. Tornado has shown to casually fodder Dragons so without other feats I dunno if he's comparable.

Well, we had a rule in the Cano page regarding that we should not use anime adaptions if they contradict the original manga.

Weren't the punches done by Beefcake shown to us in both the manga and the anime? Since that specific scene does not contradict the original manga, said feat should be calculated.

Well, the scale of Beefcake is very different in the manga and anime, and I am also uncertain if the feat occurred in both of them.

The intention of that scene was to show Beefcake throwing multiple punches towards Saitama before making a punch that makes the crater.

It's difficult to portray Beefcake throwing multiple punches in a single panel (if it happened in a single panel), so the anime would show this scenario better.

Anyways, depending on Beefcake's rank in the OPM verse, his speed should be much higher than Supersonic+ anyways.

He should probably scale from others characters on his level, yes.

Back