• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

"By the way, what are you two doing for a living, especially given, some people react bad to us with capabilities"

Asking out of curiosity both individuals

"By the way, what are you two doing for a living, especially given, some people react bad to us with capabilities"

Asking out of curiosity both individuals
"To be honest, my capabilities are so pathetic and they are not a change of appearance, so generally i am a normal person, so finding a job is not a problem" he replies.

"Meant your capabilities, but you work in delivery eh? I bet you had to deliver some weird things in your time there right?"

Says Elide
"About my capabilities, well, I can scale easily, I have a touch of poison and I can create a single insect but apparently I have no limit on what type to create, it simply has to be based on a real one and that does not exceed the original size" He said while creating a wasp.

"About weid things that I have deliver, yes, sometimrs we have to give weird stuff to an random Otaku"

"About my capabilities, well, I can scale easily, I have a touch of poison and I can create a single insect but apparently I have no limit on what type to create, it simply has to be based on a real one and that does not exceed the original size" He said while creating a wasp.
"Neat abilities, i would say they arent that bad man, especially for self defense"

Pointed out, as she took a few bites and chews a bit before swallowing
"About weid things that I have deliver, yes, sometimrs we have to give weird stuff to an random Otaku"
"Ota-what now? What do they even ask for delivering?"

Bertolli sifted through his closet.
"It feels like rain today."
He commented to someone outside his room. Picking out his "rain shirt". He kept track of the changes in weather depending on his clothing over time. His closet was organized by seasons and weather conditions, though to others, it would look like an ordinary disorganized mess. Today might get a bit "dirty", so he counted on rain to wash it away. The less people out, the better.
"I'll be back later. I've got work to do. Stay safe."
No one responded... not verbally at least. He put on his rain suit, and slipped out of his room from an window. Walking out onto the sidewalk from an alley as he peered up into the sky. Holding his hand out waiting for the first drops of rain.

"Sounds pretty mean the last two that you said about them"

Gives her opinion on that
Tom shrugged his shoulders, after all it was the truth, he was still impressed by the amount of money they could spend for their fun.

"Anyway, when we finish maybe it's time to visit Cisc and see how he is, he is also someone who is suffering from a situation similar but worse than yours, forcibly mutated to be something completely non-human with hazy memories of his past" Tom said to his sister, to later concentrate on his food.

Tom shrugged his shoulders, after all it was the truth, he was still impressed by the amount of money they could spend for their fun.

"Anyway, when we finish maybe it's time to visit Cisc and see how he is, he is also someone who is suffering from a situation similar but worse than yours, forcibly mutated to be something completely non-human with hazy memories of his past" Tom said to his sister, to later concentrate on his food.
"Outside of my tail, ears and eye color, i still look human and i dont think its that bad, in my opinion, i feel special as such"

Says the wolf girl, as she eats some more, eventually she finishes all her plate

"But ok, i guess we may visit this Cisc dude that you say has an unfortunate situation"

She will go clean her dish afterwards and leave it placed there

Tom finish his plate and wash it.

"Grandma, are you coming to see how is going Cisc's life or are you planning to stay?" He would ask to Evelyn

Tom finish his plate and wash it.

"Grandma, are you coming to see how is going Cisc's life or are you planning to stay?" He would ask to Evelyn
"Unless Gran E has housework or something like that she may want to take care of, but i bet she would like to pay a visit as well"
"I'd like to pay them a visit. Since when did I say no, hm?" she raised her eyebrow, before softly giggling.

Tom walks out to be able to get his vehicle out, so after taking it out he would tell them both to get in so he could take them to the farm where Cisc lived.

With everyone inside, Tom began to drive carefully until he reached the farm that he had given to Cisc. He hoped to see that everything was fine and in order, was worried that someone had broken in or something like that.

@SlendVeny

"So is this dude part of the family too, if that is so, why he lives away?"
"Well, first of all, he seems to be someone who likes peace of the nature more than the city, secondly I have the feeling that unlike you, we cannot hide his physical changes or say that it is a disguise in case he wants to go out, his physical appearance is too changed to make him look like a normal person, besides that initially I did not have enough space in my house for everyone, your room is somewhat new since I had the feeling that I would meet another "super" eventually"

With everyone inside, Tom began to drive carefully until he reached the farm that he had given to Cisc. He hoped to see that everything was fine and in order, was worried that someone had broken in or something like that.

@SlendVeny
Cisc is standing outside in a trench coat, tending to his crops.

Kaitlyn shook her head as she left the gym.

"Time traveler... Why can't my days be normal anymore?" She said to herself.

"Well, first of all, he seems to be someone who likes peace of the nature more than the city, secondly I have the feeling that unlike you, we cannot hide his physical changes or say that it is a disguise in case he wants to go out, his physical appearance is too changed to make him look like a normal person, besides that initially I did not have enough space in my house for everyone, your room is somewhat new since I had the feeling that I would meet another "super" eventually"
"Well...all i can really say is sucks for him....but its not like im that human looking, my eyes, tail, ears and teeth if you check them, give it away along my superhuman physique combined, unless i went to an anime convention or something similar, people will think i just cosplay as a character"

Responded to Tom

"Well...all i can really say is sucks for him....but its not like im that human looking, my eyes, tail, ears and teeth if you check them, give it away along my superhuman physique combined, unless i went to an anime convention or something similar, people will think i just cosplay as a character"

Responded to Tom
"Cosplay?" Like it's a new word, her grandmother asks, "What is.... a cos...play? Is it some... game?"

"Cosplay?" Like it's a new word, her grandmother asks, "What is.... a cos...play? Is it some... game?"
"It is a way of say to some people that put on a costume of a character they like, basically it is like Halloween but it is done on random days due to a expo of a series or multiple series in one place, it is rare in some cities outside of Japan"
Cisc is standing outside in a trench coat, tending to his crops.
At that point they reach their destination, and Tom gets out of the vehicle, looking into the distance at cisc.

"It is a way of say to some people that put on a costume of a character they like, basically it is like Halloween but it is done on random days due to a expo of a series or multiple series in one place, it is rare in some cities outside of Japan"
"I've... never been to Japan. But Halloween is, hmmm.... what is this expo?"

"I've... never been to Japan. But Halloween is, hmmm.... what is this expo?"
"It's just a bunch of people who gather in a place where there is a whole little world related to the series they like, imagine it like an amusement park but specifically created around a base concept, for example, a cartoon."

"It's just a bunch of people who gather in a place where there is a whole little world related to the series they like, imagine it like an amusement park but specifically created around a base concept, for example, a cartoon."
"A cartoon... Like that one big cat and the little rat?"

She sees Evelyn had some trouble, so she went to her to help

"Im here to give you a hand Gran E"
"Thank you dear, I... need help with my... tail over there..."

It was stuck on the seat, and given it's quite larger— one different from Elide's and other— she couldn't budge through without tearing through the car seat's fabric.

"Thank you dear, I... need help with my... tail over there..."

It was stuck on the seat, and given it's quite larger— one different from Elide's and other— she couldn't budge through without tearing through the car seat's fabric.
"No problem"

She grabs the tail and takes it out without destroying anything from the sit, moving it out slowly from the car as well

"There you go, Gran E, you are very much welcomed"

Says in advance to the old lady

Back