• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

"Meeting me? Ha ha ha, around me you are gonna go crazy, i dont prevent the crazy at all or perhaps you dont mind that sort of crazy in your life bro?"

She would lightly hit his shoulder with her fist, in a playful way, to lighten up the mood a little from earlier conversation
He smiled at her.
"Well, I'd like rather go crazy in this way than go crazy from boredom."

A few minutes into his wait, storm clouds slowly roll in. He can feel the first signs of rain as a droplet hits the tip of his nose and fingers. A light drizzle for now, but also the sign of a storm beginning to brew. Much to the dismay of those who may be working outside. He flicks his hands dry of the raindrops and conceals his hands into his coat's pockets. He turns away from the street, staring down the sidewalk, and begins to pace.

Meanwhile, Cisc is still sitting at the fire and drinking his stew, very confused as to whatever else is going on.

"Felt like something is approaching, but doesnt seem like anything to worry much about"

Responded back as she continues her task, in the next 15 minutes, she would be done

"Finally, how is it going over on your side man?"
Tom had finished a minute after Elide.

"Finish, now let's go see grandma"

(Forgot what I was having Kaitlyn do lol)

Kaitlyn was on a walk home down one of the city streets. First teleporting, and now a time traveler? Did someone slip something in her coffee?

"I wonder how much food was she able to make in the time we worked, probably quite a lot of it"

Pointed out to Tom as they were still looking for the grandma

"I wonder how much food was she able to make in the time we worked, probably quite a lot of it"

Pointed out to Tom as they were still looking for the grandma
"There are four of us so probably yes, I mean, Cisc seems to be one of those that eats a lot, even though I never saw him eat."

"My stomach is a great opponent at eating too, im not gonna be easily defeated at it"

Says Elide, praising her digestive organ, she seems to be competitive at it

"My stomach is a great opponent at eating too, im not gonna be easily defeated at it"

Says Elide, praising her digestive organ, she seems to be competitive at it
"I just hope that you won't be the ruin of us if there are shortages of products due to another pandemic, otherwise, we will have to do like the Chinese to get food" he joked a little about how gluttonous Elide was.

"I just hope that you won't be the ruin of us if there are shortages of products due to another pandemic, otherwise, we will have to do like the Chinese to get food" he joked a little about how gluttonous Elide was.
"Hey, im a fighter, i gotta keep myself in shape in order to be nutritioned enough to fight some good battles, aaaaaah, just thinking about fighting strong opponents in a great matches excites my heart to the extreme"

"Hey, im a fighter, i gotta keep myself in shape in order to be nutritioned enough to fight some good battles, aaaaaah, just thinking about fighting strong opponents in a great matches excites my heart to the extreme"
"Just promise me that you won't get into too many street fights, a couple is fine, but not so that you make a fuss by winning a street fighting championship hehe"

"Just promise me that you won't get into too many street fights, a couple is fine, but not so that you make a fuss by winning a street fighting championship hehe"
"Sorry buddy, but thats my way of life, i just cant stop it to only a few, if i see a chance to fight, especially against an opponent that can last longer against me, i will take it no matter what"

"Sorry buddy, but thats my way of life, i just cant stop it to only a few, if i see a chance to fight, especially against an opponent that can last longer against me, i will take it no matter what"
"Well, I know you can handle it, I'm not saying it for myself but because you know how grandma would feel knowing that you're been fighting too much, and I'm not saying you can't fight, just moderation."

"Well, I know you can handle it, I'm not saying it for myself but because you know how grandma would feel knowing that you're been fighting too much, and I'm not saying you can't fight, just moderation."
"She will get used to it...not like i fight to the death and one of us performs a finisher on the loser or anything of that sort, how you think i got my money also? Through many of these fights"

Her stomach began growling a little now

Back