• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Small but Big Revision for Saiki K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fixxed I have a problem with your stance.

The fact he doesn't use it doesnt mean he doesnt have it. Thats why theres such a thing on the wiki as "In-character" .

Agree: ShionAH, Abscoolguy, DarkDragonMedeus, CloverDragon03 (Didnt give opinion on Low 1-C), FeebasExE, possibly Andytrenom (Accepts Sight Energy as 2-C), Tago238 (Other key),

Disagree: Fixxed

Neutral:

Agree: ShionAH, Abscoolguy, DarkDragonMedeus, CloverDragon03 (Didnt give opinion on Low 1-C), FeebasExE, possibly Andytrenom (Accepts Sight Energy as 2-C), Tago238 (Other key),

Disagree: Fixxed

Neutral:
I don't understand where the 2-C AP comes from. Since when is merging 2 universes a 2-C AP? lol

Also put me in the disagree

2-C: Low Multiverse level​

Characters or objects that can significantly affect,[1] create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of several separate space-time continuums ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents.
"Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with energy, merging the structure with another one, etc.

@edutyn @ShionAH get one more staff and apply the changes.

I didn't understand, if the only thing Saiki did using his psy energy and that of another Saiki was to make a distortion similar to that of sight energy, why does it scale to sight energy? Since distortion between universes of sight energy is obviously a 2C feat.

I didn't understand, if the only thing Saiki did using his psy energy and that of another Saiki was to make a distortion similar to that of sight energy, why does it scale to sight energy? Since distortion between universes of sight energy is obviously a 2C feat.
Dog do you know the verse? Did you read the manga, novel or anything?

I just watched the anime.
Thats why you are confused.

Anyways in the Novel Sight Energy is 5D by default because of the things shown above but Psy Energy rivals and even overpowers the Sight Energy which makes Psy Energy (The base of Saikis powers) 5D.

This was already discussed several times. The anti feats are argued and they were rejected

For what reason lol? Saiki having plot manipulation would mean he would have never had any conflicts ever outside of maybe those who are his friends and Saiki's main anti feat is like, the most serious plot arc in the entire series.

For what reason lol? Saiki having plot manipulation would mean he would have never had any conflicts ever outside of maybe those who are his friends and Saiki's main anti feat is like, the most serious plot arc in the entire series.
the entire story is written by him, he could erase any "obstacle" he might have, but he doesnt, probably to keep things interesting or something, idk

i still think for hax to scale to 5-D it has to have 5-D showings instead of just "comes from somewhere 5-D", especially considering the only thing it's been shown to do is 4-D
like the range is absolutely fine, sure, but the potency? idk
i'll be the first to acknowledge i'm not particularly knowledgable on this kinda stuff but it just seems off

His alter version does it and he turns up to be a evil power hungry maniac. So whatever Saiki did worked up just fine for him. This was already adressed anyway

i still think for hax to scale to 5-D it has to have 5-D showings instead of just "comes from somewhere 5-D", especially considering the only thing it's been shown to do is 4-D
like the range is absolutely fine, sure, but the potency? idk
i'll be the first to acknowledge i'm not particularly knowledgable on this kinda stuff but it just seems off
a fraction of 5-d is still 5-d unless the potency is stated to be muddled

The discussion of 5-D not here is really funny. Contexts are not a reference to R>F.

Anyway... Let's wait for other tier 1 staffs

The discussion of 5-D not here is really funny. Contexts are not a reference to R>F.

Georr you said whatever you wanted to say. Would you kindly leave now? I dont know what more you want use to say to you

Georr you said whatever you wanted to say. Would you kindly leave now? I dont know what more you want use to say to you
No, I will not leave. I'd even say worse for you. If this passes I will open a downgrade revision

Because there are differences between the interpretation made by assumption and the contexts.

It's stated multiple times he can. He just decides not to.
Multiple times??? It just stated one times. Where the other???
I explained that "he decaides to not" it not make sense
Stop stonewalling we already discussed this
No, that argument is never discussed in any CRT before. Can you show me where that argument being discussed??
@Fixxed I have a problem with your stance.

The fact he doesn't use it doesnt mean he doesnt have it. Thats why theres such a thing on the wiki as "In-character" .
The fact he didnt do it make that it just a gag in the context of this verse. Bruh you dont debunk my argument at all, the OP reason that "he allows it" it not make sense because he allows it but then he not allows it???

The fact he didnt do it make that it just a gag in the context of this verse. Bruh you dont debunk my argument at all, the OP reason that "he allows it" it not make sense because he allows it but then he not allows it???
It happened one time =a gag?

Who taught you that ,

Prove it is a gag. And since when did Saiki become a gag character.

And I bet you don't even know the verse

You've repeated the same thing over and over again. Your feelings mean nothing if you don't have any solid evidence that it was a gag

So what are they a reference to.

You keep saying "context" without explaining exactly why they don't qualify.

If energy is being transferred from a 5D source (We as readers of a 4D cosmology) what does it make it. 3D?

Potential mediums for viewing a cosmology as fiction include: written media (Books or stories), images (Paintings, comics, or movies), data (Simulations or video games), or mental constructs (thoughts or dreams). All of the above would be considered less 'real' than the person who views the cosmology as such, and can directly imply qualitative superiority.
And that's how we as readers treat the franchise of Saiki
And you'll be proven wrong again, as usual

It happened one time =a gag?

Who taught you that ,

Prove it is a gag. And since when did Saiki become a gag character.

And I bet you don't even know the verse

You've repeated the same thing over and over again. Your feelings mean nothing if you don't have any solid evidence that it was a gag
It not even "happened" it just stated. One times statement and the context is very vague

Then prove it was not gag, prove he use his plot manipulation instead just saying he write the blablabla

And yeah i know this verse, and as far as i know, he never use plot manipulation in the story. If he was then prove

I repeated because there no of you even give the make sense reason. Bruh you dont even debunk any of my argument above
Just asnwer why he
He allows it but then he not allows it???

Ignore Fixxed, he already said those stuff and we argued now he is stonewalling for the sake of stonewalling lol
I dont know where is my stonewalling when you guys not even debunk any of my argument

So cannot debunk=stonewalling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back