• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythical Age Anos Vs Without Limiters Saiki
<Venuzdonoa> and Psy Energy are blocked

Rules:

• Anos is High 5-A (286.63 Ronnatons) and Saiki is 5-B (121.442 Zettatons)
  • Starting distance is 1000 Kilometers
  • Speed is equalized
  • Any win-con is valid
  • Battle Place is: Earth
  • SBA otherwise
Saiki: Shion, Barbar1, Roirr, edutyn, Georredannea15, Christian_Higdon, Fezzih_007, Rau
saiki_k_by_zylinderkopf_ddx4e16-375w.jpg

Anos: EldemadeDityjon, Tatsumi504, SeijiSetto
cdd6fd7f600b756c6b05b2e7482bbd91.jpg

Incon:

Last edited:
He just wrote his story. Nowhere does it say he can rewrite the plot. Anos mostly starts with conceptual destruction but his eyes and voice can do quite a few things on top of my head something like mind manipulation body pappeteer paralysis power null

So what does he do first?
He passively reads Anos and learns every shit about him, sees the future passively and learns what might happen if he is hit after that he simply thinks and sends Anos to a extremely shitty Isekai lol

Anos resists mind manipulation. He also has passive death and fear hax. Gatom spell works by beibg able to teleport to the places you have already been to, so Anos can just come back. He does fight someone who can see and change the future later on and wins as well.

Anos resists mind manipulation.
Telepathy is not Mind hax
He also has passive death and fear hax.
He doesnt, they have to detect his magic but Saiki will simply read his thoughts and past then he will see what will happen in the future.
Gatom spell works by beibg able to teleport to the places you have already been to, so Anos can just come back.
You still need proof he has the range to do it. Plot Manip is also a wincon
He does fight someone who can see and change the future later on and wins as well.
Unless that person he fought is somehow Saiki that is not relevant

Voting Anos
  • Anos can destroy Saiki Concepts which need Saiki to have HGR to come back which he doesn't possess
  • Plot manipulation is limited what feats are shown so it's useless.
  • Anos has HGR so Saiki can't really put him down.
  • Anos can Resists BFR by Anti magic
Anyway I don't see Saiki Putting Anos down meanwhile Anos has other ways of dealing with Saiki.

Voting Anos
Lets not vote yet-
  • Anos can destroy Saiki Concepts which need Saiki to have HGR to come back which he doesn't possess
Which doesnt matter as Saiki will not let Anos touch him or get hit by his projectile
  • Plot manipulation is limited what feats are shown so it's useless.
The feats show him writing his entire storyline. How is that useless in anyway
  • Anos has HGR so Saiki can't really put him down.
Which doesnt matter since Saiki can and will incap
  • Anos can Resists BFR by Anti magic
Has it shown to null BFR?

Lets not vote yet-
I already checked Saiki Profile don't see anything which it can put Anos down or incap
Which doesnt matter as Saiki will not let Anos touch him or get hit by his projectile
Speed Equal and Anos has multiple ways of sneak attacking him. Also OP is using His Mythical Age Key so he obviously does that. He would directly go for the Kill.
The feats show him writing his entire storyline. How is that useless in anyway
Creating storyline ≠ Rewriting storyline. He didn't altered anything in his story.
Which doesnt matter since Saiki can and will incap
I don't see anything you mentioned doing it
Has it shown to null BFR?
It has. Otherwise why would I even mention that?

I already checked Saiki Profile don't see anything which it can put Anos down or incap
Which you may argue with. Also is Anos’s profile really bad right now?
and Anos has multiple ways of sneak attacking him.
Look at the passives Saiki has. Anos aint sneaking up on anybody
Also OP is using His Mythical Age Key so he obviously does that. He would directly go for the Kill.
Uhh okay?
Creating storyline ≠ Rewriting storyline. He didn't altered anything in his story.
He didnt alter it, he literally makes it.
For example, I wrote a book and made a good story alright? After that you gave me a piece of paper that said “Monkey eats banana” would I not have power to change it to “Monkey hates banana”
I don't see anything you mentioned doing it
I already told you two of them.
It has. Otherwise why would I even mention that?
Would Saiki even be nulled? He doesnt use Magic

Which you may argue with. Also is Anos’s profile really bad right now?
It's currently getting few additions. Idk we can wait or continue. I don't think it would change much
Look at the passives Saiki has. Anos aint sneaking up on anybody
What having Passives even do.
Anos stealth skill can even make his concepts Invisibile. So saiki needs feats. Obviously sneak attacks would work. Also Anos has 6 layers of Fire Manipulation resistance negation. So obviously Saiki can't Resist all of that even if he can Look into future or whatever.
He didnt alter it, he literally makes it.
For example, I wrote a book and made a good story alright? After that you gave me a piece of paper that said “Monkey eats banana” would I not have power to change it to “Monkey hates banana”
Video game makers can create games and function. Doesn't mean they can alter it automatically. Saiki needs feats for that. There was even a thread for How much we should consider the ability and feats.
I already told you two of them.
Plot Manipulation is not a Wincons and I don't know which other ability you said. As I already said he can resist BFR with Anti magic
Would Saiki even be nulled? He doesnt use Magic
Energy Equalization 👀

It's currently getting few additions. Idk we can wait or continue. I don't think it would change much
Hmm not sure
What having Passives even do.
Anos stealth skill can even make his concepts Invisibile.
Anos would still have a concious that Saiki can hear
Also Anos has 6 layers of Fire Manipulation resistance negation. So obviously Saiki can't Resist all of that even if he can Look into future or whatever.
Saiki wont tank it also does Fire Manipulation even one shot?
Video game makers can create games and function. Doesn't mean they can alter it automatically. Saiki needs feats for that. There was even a thread for How much we should consider the ability and feats.
Yes they can alter it. If you give a game dev a game then they can simply alter the code. Actually writing an entire plot and story line is way more impressive than altering
Plot Manipulation is not a Wincons and
It is a wincon unless you show Anos can resist it
I don't know which other ability you said. As I already said he can resist BFR with Anti magic

Energy Equalization 👀
Fair point

Anos would still have a concious that Saiki can hear
? He wouldn't. Hiding your concepts is more impressive than finding other concious.
Saiki wont tank it also does Fire Manipulation even one shot?
He can't resists if Multiple attacks came at him at once.
Yes they can alter it. If you give a game dev a game then they can simply alter the code. Actually writing an entire plot and story line is way more impressive than altering
I think I gave you a wrong analogy.

Character A can create a Castle. We do not consider that character can automatically realter that castle and it's content. That character can at best create a new castle at best. This is what creation feats are limited.
It is a wincon unless you show Anos can resist it
It's not I will wait for you if you want. Feel free to make a Q & A thread and ask other. They would say the same regarding Plot Manipulation. Writing a Plot ≠ Altering a Plot.

Now that I see well, Anos doesn't seem to have resistance against petrification, so Saiki could petrify him and win.

Or in other case Saiki can use <Bilocation> to create clones to help him in combat.

His powernull is also limited to sight

"His Magic Eyes of Destruction are the ultimate form of anti-magic and can destroy anything in sight"

Okay anyways I dont see anything else to discuss

Voting Saiki for having better knowledge with his abilities, going with better options because of his passives, plot manipulation, petrification and possibly BFR too.

His powernull is also limited to sight

"His Magic Eyes of Destruction are the ultimate form of anti-magic and can destroy anything in sight"
False anti magic is characters wears around their body and can be used to wide range space.
Short distance teleportation was easily disrupted by anti-magic, so the two had teleported to a point a short distance away and given chase. With each passing second, the two girls were catching up.

Okay anyways I dont see anything else to discuss

Voting Saiki for having better knowledge with his abilities, going with better options because of his passives, plot manipulation, petrification and possibly BFR too.
I am still waiting for you show me where Plot Manipulation of saiki is used to alter the plot and SBA characters would be Fighting how they fight in the series. Not like you want them to be .

I am still waiting for you show me where Plot Manipulation of saiki is used to later plot
What he has shown is enough to say he can manipulate plot. I explained this you
and SBA characters would be Fighting how they fight in the series. Not like you want them to be .
I am not doing that. Saiki is not a dumbass, if he sees a danger he will use his abilities.
Thats what the profile says dawg 💀
anti magic is characters wears around their body and can be used to wide range space.
He still has to see the magic to be able to null it. Thats what is written

How does Anti-Magic work? If Anos needs to be conscious to use it, Saiki can simply teleport him to another world, whether he is close or not.

Besides Saiki can still petrify Anos, create clones to help him in battle, or use them as cannon fodder.

What he has shown is enough to say he can manipulate plot. I explained this you
I already given a example of how a character can create castle but can't manipulate it. Feel free to explain how creating= Manipulation?
I am not doing that. Saiki is not a dumbass, if he sees a danger he will use his abilities.
Dumbass or not. Tell me how many characters he has killed in the series?
Thats what the profile says dawg 💀
Not every feat should be in the Profile. Gatom is a spell which exists in the verse. Also Anti magic is already listed as Powernull. We don't go around listing each and every feats

Agna also made a statement regarding we don't need to list small things like that.
He still has to see the magic to be able to null it. Thats what is written
It states His Magic eyes are Greatest Anti Magic. Of course but it's not stated as limited to his Eyes. Powernull is listed there are different feats different types.

We don't list fire manipulation and different types of feats uses in fire manipulation together. Not all skills are used as together in every profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back