• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
card.jpg

KUSUO SAIKI

VS​

Wang_Ling_2022.jpg

WANG LING

Rules
*Saiki in 3rd key & wang ling in 1st key ( sword not allowed )
*Speed equalised
*Battle on earth
*Distance 100 m

THIS BATTLE WAS SUGGESTED BY @ShionAH & @Fallen_Angelicx

COFFEE JELLY GUY :-
CRISPY NOODLES GUY :-
INCON:-

Its better we wait for Revisions, I am too busy to debate it right now

Please it will be more fun that way 👍🏻

Anyways Saiki has passive Telepathy, Precognition, Clairvoyance so he will instantly know how he can deal with Wang Ling.

What does Ling start with? Telekinesis is useless since Saiki just nullifies it

Info manip? How would it affect Saiki? Wang Ling starts with it and uses it offensively? Can I see an scan for it
Wang ling made him and sun rong 3D inside a 2 Dimensional anime using im so yeah he can do same with saiki

So what is stopping Saiki from Mindhaxxing? Or Petrification? Or Plot Manipulation? Or Deconstruction? Or anything really?
Resistance to deconstruction + has fear inducement just by looking+ how will petrification goona work on wang ling he has 2C durability u can argue, that it might hold him for a while.
Plot Manipulation
(I don't generally allow to use plot manip in vs bt )sry i forgot to add this in op

Also I think u are right on a second thought I should close this thread, and open this after December cuz I am also waiting for s4 to upgrade his profile and u also upgrading saiki so ya what u think .

Anyways Saiki has passive Telepathy, Precognition, Clairvoyance so he will instantly know how he can deal with Wang Ling.

What does Ling start with? Telekinesis is useless since Saiki just nullifies it
Hmmm, Wang ling also has passive telepathy. Precognition and clairvoyance would be troublesome. How does saiki k nullify telekinesis exactly?

Resistance to deconstruction
Fair.
+ has fear inducement just by looking
Doesnt seem that useful looking at the scene lmao
+ how will petrification goona work on wang ling he has 2C durability u can argue, that it might hold him for a while.
Its an hax. Wang Ling is not 4D in this key
(I don't generally allow to use plot manip in vs bt )sry i forgot to add this in op
You cannot do that lol, it will be Fun and Games if you do
Hmmm, Wang ling also has passive telepathy.
Fair but how much can he read? Saiki knows all your memories, your deepest thoughts and more, he can also change your thoughts
How does saiki k nullify telekinesis exactly?
Thought based, it just happens
Wang ling's clairvoyance is much greater than saiki k
its not passive from what I see so Saiki has an advantage, plus Saiki seems to have more control over it since he can see nearly all of earth with it lol

Wang Ling also uses telekinesis on objects like massive planets to throw at an opponent. It isn't necessarily him using it on a opponent which he can do.

Saiki can grow layers passively btw so eventually he will overpower Deconstruction resistance
Wang Ling also uses telekinesis on objects like massive planets to throw at an opponent. It isn't necessarily him using it on a opponent which he can do.
Both have stellar LS

Also I will still ask how saiki k gonna takle IM 2
You still didnt tell me how it helps here.
Not related to deconstruction and u can use that for telepathy not other
Although in the dream world Saiki is not able to use his powers, he managed to use them to wake up
You still didnt tell me how it helps here.You still didnt tell me how it helps here.You still didnt tell me how it helps here.You still didnt tell me how it helps here.

I can argue that for his second key btw, but let me think
Making someone look weird and 3D does not do shit in a vsthread.
U mistaking it, he didn't just make himself weird he maniputlated their dimensionality from 2D to 3D. So yeah can use IM to make saiki k lower dimensional

So yeah can use IM to make saiki k lower dimensional
Which is completely OOC and he has never shown to do I assume? Lol

Btw by your logic you do know Wang Ling would be Tier 11 for being 2D right? So thats a bit weird dont you think?

Which is completely OOC and he has never shown to do I assume
Well novel has it but since its anime he showed manipilating himself from 2D - 3D ( from our perspective he went on higher dimensional from 2D to 3D ) so its safe to assume he can make someone to lower too.

Well novel has it but since its anime he showed manipilating himself from 2D - 3D ( from our perspective he went on higher dimensional from 2D to 3D )
Are we sure its actually their dimensionality and not just their apperance? Do you have any statements about it

Edit: Nvm it says 3 dimensional
so its safe to assume he can make someone to lower too.
Not really, even if we do assume that it is still horribly out of character for Wang Ling.

Doesn't matter, only matters is can saiki resist dimensional maniputlation or not
Wang Ling is not bloodlusted nor do I think he has ever shown that he can use it on one person specifically, thats not how things work around here buddy. This is like me saying Saiki instantly wins because Wang doesnt resist Plot Manipulation or Reality Warping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back