• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is incorrect we don't allow NLF on all abilities not just on those you mentioned
the same way we assume someone with Info type 2 negating Concept type 2 without feats.
ATM what i want to know is the scale of saiki plot manipulation since it covers the entirety of his story which I've only saw some few scenes and I'm not sure it has feats of actually dabbling with abstract concepts except time travel and timeline shenanigans.
with this question as well at what level is his plot hax atm. since its possible for plot hax to only be 3D for not having proof if being above even time as shown in this profile and argued by DonttalkTD
I don't mind that it's 3-D. Because Anos has no resistance to plot, and having 4-D resistances doesn't mean resisting a 3-D plot. I don't know much about Saiki's plot manip, but if he can use it in battle and he attacks first, it will result in his victory. But IDC Lmao. I may change my vote depending on the situation

The Plot Hax is likely 4D. It is able to effect the entire Novel which is 2-C cosmology and it comes from Psy energy which is 4D
the old man also affects the entire novel as the entire story is just him writing it and one of the character even talked with him to continue writing the story yet it cannot be argued to be 4D without feats and is on likely/possibly rating.
eitherway I'll check that Psy Energy if its 4D since even that is on possibly rating just like the old man
and since we are using 5-A keys idk if that's even allowed as well

OP is Saiki assumed to have hax at 2-C? since its a possibly rating

I don't mind that it's 3-D. Because Anos has no resistance to plot, and having 4-D resistances doesn't mean resisting a 3-D plot. I don't know much about Saiki's plot manip, but if he can use it in battle and he attacks first, it will result in his victory. But IDC Lmao. I may change my vote depending on the situation
it doesn't result to victory but it would indeed limit things anos can do that is within its scope.
because without feat it cannot negate things like MGR or HGR or concept type 3
that's why i want to know the scale of Saiki's plot hax and its important

the old man also affects the entire novel as the entire story is just him writing it and one of the character even talked with him to continue writing the story yet it cannot be argued to be 4D without feats and is on likely/possibly rating.
eitherway I'll check that Psy Energy if its 4D since even that is on possibly rating just like the old man
and since we are using 5-A keys idk if that's even allowed as well

OP is Saiki assumed to have hax at 2-C? since its a possibly rating
The 2-C hax is from Psy Energy which includes: Space-Time Manipulation, and Energy Manipulation.
However, Plot Manip is in its first key and scales to the novel containing Psy Energy.

I hope I have made myself clear

His powernull is also limited to sight
i know it's been spoken about but for the record, you did not read the profile properly
he has power null in his regular abilities (which describes the anti-magic)
he has a separate tabber for abilities granted by the Magic Eyes, and power null is in there too

also idk anything about Anos but if his RE stops anything from working on him twice wouldn't that mean saiki has to literally one-shot erase him or he's ******?
anos also apparently has interdimensional magic range so the 1000km starting distance is virtually irrelevant for both

i know it's been spoken about but for the record, you did not read the profile properly
he has power null in his regular abilities (which describes the anti-magic)
he has a separate tabber for abilities granted by the Magic Eyes, and power null is in there too
The Powernull he was talking about (Magic Eye) is limited to sight
also idk anything about Anos but if his RE stops anything from working on him twice wouldn't that mean saiki has to literally one-shot erase him or he's ******?
RE only works on the things it has shown to work on stated by @EldemadeDityjon himself. So Saiki can spam his Petrification
anos also apparently has interdimensional magic range so the 1000km starting distance is virtually irrelevant for both
Interdimensional does not cover that I believe. It just means you can attack other universes but it does not specifically mean you can attack anywhere in a single universe

The Plot Hax is likely 4D since it comes from Psy Energy which is 4D. I think thats the best intereption

Also Grace

It just says psy eneegy is blocked not what usage it is. Match can't be added because of restrictions
<Venuzdonoa> is Standard Equipment so it can be restricted, I blocked Psy Energy so there would be no confusion about Saiki's tier, plus it's marked as "possibly" so it shouldn't matter much.

Hmm, seems like y'all are giving my boi trouble.

Regarding plot manipulation, it is limited to only what it has been shown to do. Doesn't matter if Saiki wrote his story, his plot manipulation will be limited to things that happens in the story and cannot go above that.

Now, voting Anos because;
  1. This is an AP stomp, one love tap and Saiki is dead.
  2. He speed blitzes. Anos passively gets stronger and faster.
  3. Range: The 1000km range means nothing. Anos instantly burned down his entire Country (Dilhade). The capital of said country has a calculated size of over 2000km. <Ygg neas> transcends space and gives the user the entire universe in the palm of their hand so as soon as the fight starts Saiki is already in Anos grasp so is his concept.
  4. Saiki's telepathy, BFR is useless. Anti-magic prevents mind reading and can be used to block telepathy.
  5. Power null: His eyes power null were being downplayed because it's limited to sight. Anos eyes can easily see something as small as a human from 10km away and he can still magnify his vision on a scale of 1:1e+9.
  6. Saiki does not resist any of his abilities as they're too layered. The fire manipulation for example, <Gresde> the 3rd ranked fire spell can instantly melt steel, <Griad> is hotter than that, <Jio Graze> is a miniature sun that can vaporize everything it touches.
  7. Danmaku: I've already mentioned his range. Anos can rain attacks on him from any distance, can summon humdreds of several kilometer wide meteors to fall on him, if I jump all the way to Vol. 8, he could smack him with a planet sized castle.
  8. Powernull again: The eyes of destruction are capable of nullifying the effects of attacks used on him
  9. Passives: Saiki gets hit with fear manipulation that works on those with immunity, sleep manipulation & death manipulation just by sensing Anos presence
  10. Reactive Evolution: Though his profile says the same ability won't work on him twice, Anos also says it doesn't mean it will work the first time either so instant adaptation
  11. Intelligence: This man will whip out any new spell from further on in his story if he damn well pleases.
There might still be more, if you doubt anything I said then just ask for scans.

Ask DT or Ultima you will get you are completely wrong on this one. Need seperate feats for even Plot Manipulation having enough potency to work on that you are just spamming NLF.
I don't know about the others, but type 4 acausality doesn't force defenses against plo hax.

But type 5 provides, according to glass.

This fight strikes me as another fight I did with a plot hax character that was described "Win episodes as long as your fans demand it/the animator can redraw the episode to save it from death"

I thought it would be a stomp, but depending on how the hax plot is described and his accomplishments, it pretty much doesn't matter much (and it didn't matter in this fight)

The glass commented on it too. If you want to take a look to see the plot applications, although it has nothing to do with this fight.

Regarding plot manipulation, it is limited to only what it has been shown to do. Doesn't matter if Saiki wrote his story, his plot manipulation will be limited to things that happens in the story and cannot go above that.

3. Range: The 1000km range means nothing. Anos instantly burned down his entire Country (Dilhade). The capital of said country has a calculated size of over 2000km. <Ygg neas> transcends space and gives the user the entire universe in the palm of their hand so as soon as the fight starts Saiki is already in Anos grasp so is his concept.
  4. Saiki's telepathy, BFR is useless. Anti-magic prevents mind reading and can be used to block telepathy.
  5. Power null: His eyes power null were being downplayed because it's limited to sight. Anos eyes can easily see something as small as a human from 10km away and he can still magnify his vision on a scale of 1:1e+9.
  6. Saiki does not resist any of his abilities as they're too layered. The fire manipulation for example, <Gresde> the 3rd ranked fire spell can instantly melt steel, <Griad> is hotter than that, <Jio Graze> is a miniature sun that can vaporize everything it touches.
  7. Danmaku: I've already mentioned his range. Anos can rain attacks on him from any distance, can summon humdreds of several kilometer wide meteors to fall on him, if I jump all the way to Vol. 8, he could smack him with a planet sized castle.
  8. Powernull again: The eyes of destruction are capable of nullifying the effects of attacks used on him
  9. Passives: Saiki gets hit with fear manipulation that works on those with immunity, sleep manipulation & death manipulation just by sensing Anos presence
  10. Reactive Evolution: Though his profile says the same ability won't work on him twice, Anos also says it doesn't mean it will work the first time either so instant adaptation
  11. Intelligence: This man will whip out any new spell from further on in his story if he damn well pleases.
There might still be more, if you doubt anything I said then just ask for scans.
In fact, neither of them can resist the other's attacks. The only question is, "Who will strike first?"

If Saiki attacks first, all of Anos's abilities are restricted and he is now part of Saiki's story, but if Anos attacks first, Saiki can't resist some of Anos's attacks, so he disappears before he can use the plot hax.

But to put it bluntly, Plot hax becomes more advantageous here. Also, since this is a "one-shot" battle, any adaptation or passively gets stronger and faster will not work here.

I don't know about the others, but type 4 acausality doesn't force defenses against plo hax.

This fight strikes me as another fight I did with a plot hax character that was described "Win episodes as long as your fans demand it/the animator can redraw the episode to save it from death"

I thought it would be a stomp, but depending on how the hax plot is described and his accomplishments, it pretty much doesn't matter much (and it didn't matter in this fight)

The glass commented on it too. If you want to take a look to see the plot applications, although it has nothing to do with this fight.
That's wrong
image.png

As DT says here, Aca4 can resist plot hax(ofc not always), and for this to happen, there must be no feat that plot hax works against aca4 beings.

Personally I was defending this in many vs threads and arguing that existence haxs like aca4 can resist plot hax, Glass and others didn't support it but DT supported me Lmao

That's wrong
image.png

As DT says here, Aca4 can resist plot hax(ofc not always), and for this to happen, there must be no feat that plot hax works against aca4 beings.

Personally I was defending this in many vs threads and arguing that existence haxs like aca4 can resist plot hax, Glass and others didn't support it but DT supported me Lmao
Just having type 4 acausality doesn't give you defense to plot hax, unless the character's type 4 acausality is involving plot hax.

In fact, neither of them can resist the other's attacks. The only question is, "Who will strike first?"

If Saiki attacks first, all of Anos's abilities are restricted and he is now part of Saiki's story, but if Anos attacks first, Saiki can't resist some of Anos's attacks, so he disappears before he can use the plot hax.

But to put it bluntly, Plot hax becomes more advantageous here. Also, since this is a "one-shot" battle, any adaptation or passively gets stronger and faster will not work here.
Where did Saiki use plot hax to disable anyone's powers in his story? Scratch that, where has he used it in character and in combat?

Anos strikes first+ has passives

I would consider DT and Ultima words over Glass. Knowing how Glassman Contradicts with his own words.
with this question as well at what level is his plot hax atm. since its possible for plot hax to only be 3D for not having proof if being above even time as shown in this profile and argued by DonttalkTD
This is DT response ^^

Check DT response above.

"Saiki makes Anos as one of his characters in his story." Does he even have feats for that?

<Venuzdonoa> is Standard Equipment so it can be restricted, I blocked Psy Energy so there would be no confusion about Saiki's tier, plus it's marked as "possibly" so it shouldn't matter much.
Now that @TheGreatJedi13 posted links for plot manipulation limitations and Tatsumi commented put my Vote to Anos. Already see Bs FRA votes for Saiki here can't be helped i guess.

Where did Saiki use plot hax to disable anyone's powers in his story? Scratch that, where has he used it in character and in combat?
A plot hax who can write manga and novel stories will do it. Because he can also adjust the power system in this story. No additional feat is required for these works. (Also, thanks to psy energy, plot hax can be 4-D, but I leave this issue to Shion)

Take a look at the profile anyway, it's more healty
What are the passives and how do they work?

First of all Plot Manipulation is more powerful then you guys think. If he can control the story he can do most stuff we list, he used it in his novels and made it so he wins against his other version. Saki just plot haxes and wins
What a good way to ignore the several comments of mine above . Holy ******* shit I dont want to debate with Anos supporters anymore, half of you make stuff up, twist words, add stuff suddenly damn…

Last edited:
Just having type 4 acausality doesn't give you defense to plot hax, unless the character's type 4 acausality is involving plot hax.
Yeah, there's that, too. But not only that, if plot hax does not affect aca4 beings, it is not assumed that plot hax will affect aca4 beings in vs threads. Only some things are assumed.

A plot hax who can write manga and novel stories will do it. Because he can also adjust the power system in this story. No additional feat is required for these works. (Also, thanks to psy energy, plot hax can be 4-D, but I leave this issue to Shion)

Take a look at the profile anyway, it's more healty

What are the passives and how do they work?
Anos starts with Conceptual Attacks that are Projectiles/Melee while Saiki passively mind reads precogs and then plot haxes/bfrs/petrifies

Anos starts with Conceptual Attacks that are Projectiles/Melee while Saiki passively mind reads precogs and then plot haxes/bfrs/petrifies
Hmmm, so you're saying that he analyses his opponent and makes a quick attack plan accordingly.

Not as good as Kratos, but it'll do man

This is the most NLF plot hax I've ever seen.
I also have a problem with the Low 2-C rating, why is merging the boundaries between Universes counted as Low 2-C? Have these universes been confirmed to be seperate Space-Times?

Sure buddy. I am not the one twisting peoples words on discord.💀
Sure.
I also have a problem with the Low 2-C rating, why is merging the boundaries between Universes counted as Low 2-C? Have these universes been confirmed to be seperate Space-Times?
Yeah the one who voting for Saiki clearly ignoring DT response.

The cosmology is 2-C. Also in plot haxs, things like negating the power are assumed by the nature of the plot hax.

First of all Plot Manipulation is more powerful then you guys think.
It is limited to what he has done in his story
he used it in his novels and made it so he wins against his other version.
Proof
What a good way to ignore the several comments of mine above . Holy ******* shit I dont want to debate with Anos supporters anymore, half of you make stuff up, twist words, add stuff suddenly damn…
I don't wish to be here either so...besides, what did you say above?
Anos doesn't start with melee attacks. They're 1000km away so he's starting with ranged attacks. Anti-magic prevents mind reading, Anos has fought against characters with precognition.

Show where he uses plot hax in character, either way, said plot hax is not doing anything beyond what has been shown in his story

It is limited to what he has done in his story
Which is to control the entirety of it and write the whole damn thing. The feat is the entire Novel and Manga
Novel
I don't wish to be here either so...besides, what did you say above?
I am very certain you have the ability to see? Am I wrong?
Anos doesn't start with melee attacks. They're 1000km away so he's starting with ranged attacks.
The other guy said otherwise
Anti-magic prevents mind reading,
Precog just helps him then
Anos has fought against characters with precognition.
The same comment was replied above.
Show where he uses plot hax in character,
I am about to shoot myself
either way, said plot hax is not doing anything beyond what has been shown in his story
Which is controlling the entire story and writing the plot itself in the metafictional way. Anos has 0 Resistance towards this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back