• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed Equal. Starting Distance is 50 meters

Makima: 10 (@Robo432343, @XxZetsuxX, @GunshyFever, @JJSliderman, @Hiiilt, @That_moron2, @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch, @TauanVictor, @Adem_Warlock69, @Kisaragi_Megumi)

Boa Hancock: 3 (@SatellaTheWoE, @MonkeyOfLife, @Kachon123)

7zdiyr956vob1.jpeg
:

Last edited:
Boa isn't Pochita so Makima feels no attraction to her GG

On more serious note, would Makima's control powers work on Boa? We know that strong emotions and a lot of willpower can temporeraly override her control and Boa has access to a power that literally translates to will

Boa isn't Pochita so Makima feels no attraction to her GG

On more serious note, would Makima's control powers work on Boa? We know that strong emotions and a lot of willpower can temporeraly override her control and Boa has access to a power that literally translates to will
If Petrification don't work, What stops Makima from outhaxing her?

Like putting her in a loop forever? Pointing at her and start bleeding internally? Banging her to space? Angel hax? Cosmo hax and so on?

If Petrification don't work, What stops Makima from outhaxing her?

Like putting her in a loop forever? Pointing at her and start bleeding internally? Banging her to space? Angel hax? Cosmo hax and so on?
I never sid Makima didn't have wincons, it's just that the control powers are the most immeadiat problem in any Makima match.

Also i have no idea if Petrification would work or not

Do you think the Devils/Hybrids be able to fight if Makima is pertified, since petrfifcation also ones conciousness?

To resist Makima's Conquest, a sudden burst of emotion is needed, although even then Makima can shut it down by giving another command (eg. "Down.")

To resist Makima's Conquest, a sudden burst of emotion is needed, although even then Makima can shut it down by giving another command (eg. "Down.")
I mean she is capable of feeling attraction right? And she isnt luffy who can resist not being attracted to her due to how pure of heart he is or smth to that effect

I mean she is capable of feeling attraction right? And she isnt luffy who can resist not being attracted to her due to how pure of heart he is or smth to that effect
The only being that Makima feels attraction to is Pochita.

She sees humans the same way humans see dogs– she is not going to feel any attraction to a human.

The only being that Makima feels attraction to is Pochita.

She sees humans the same way humans see dogs– she is not going to feel any attraction to a human.
Pochita is a dog
Makima thinks humans are like dogs
Makima likes pochita
Makima is trying to make the world a better place
Idk zab, this seems kinda sus 🤔

If Conquest doesn't work, Makima can give Boa a fatal brain-bleed just by looking at her.

Makima in character doesn't use BFR as her opening move
Fair, but my point being she wouldn't allow Boa to get close enough to petrify her, she would likely Mind hax her (that's mainly her opening move I think) and like ZabZab said to resist it a sudden amount of emotion is needed and even after that she could give another command once more

Pochita is a dog
Makima thinks humans are like dogs
Makima likes pochita
Makima is trying to make the world a better place
Idk zab, this seems kinda sus 🤔
Makima saw Pochita as superior to her due to his status as the Hero of Hell, since she couldn't have an equal relationship with humans due to being outright superior to them, she saw Pochita as someone who could fulfil her wish have having an equal and to fulfill her other goals (Among bringing peace upon humanity) (She would later on make Pochita her equal by defeating him twice)

I don't rlly think Boa would attract Makima due to just being human (The same humans Makima sees herself above)

I think Makima takes this one

It’s released as an AOE burst and anyone with insufficient willpower just immediately goes lights out.
I don't see Makima going out to an attack like this due to her contract, if Conqueror's Haki is viewed as an attack by Boa (Which it would be considered as one since she is trying to make Makima go lights out) the ability will be transferred to a random Japanese citizen

Makima just mind haxes Boa from the start or makes her bleed from her brain or internal organs

I don't see Makima going out to an attack like this due to her contract, if Conqueror's Haki is viewed as an attack by Boa (Which it would be considered as one since she is trying to make Makima go lights out) the ability will be transferred to a random Japanese citizen

Makima just mind haxes Boa from the start or makes her bleed from her brain or internal organs
It’s not an attack that really deals damage, it’s just Boa’s willpower causing everyone around her to fall asleep or unconscious.

Boa also resists mindhax via willpower.

It’s not an attack that really deals damage, it’s just Boa’s willpower causing everyone around her to fall asleep or unconscious.
It depends on Boa's perception of the ability and how she uses it on the opponent, In this case she would be using Conqueror's Haki for the outcome of making Makima go lights out which means she perceives it as an attack

Would she have time to react to this?

Likely, I do believe Makima would be able to react to it, but the thing is she directly takes attacks and doesn't dodge so she wouldn't move regardless of her reaction. But my main argument is that the ability would get transferred to a random Japanese citizen due to Boa perceiving it as an attack
wanting to dominate hancock can translate into lust.
Makima's perception of domination isn't lust, it's wanting to control Boa for her own wants, and in this case she would probably force Boa into a contract or kill her

We also know that Makima considers herself above humans and has only ever shown emotion for Pochita

Likely, I do believe Makima would be able to react to it, but the thing is she directly takes attacks and doesn't dodge so she wouldn't move regardless of her reaction. But my main argument is that the ability would get transferred to a random Japanese citizen due to Boa perceiving it as an attack
I see

Boa resists mind control anyway.
She would likely Mind hax her (that's mainly her opening move I think) and like ZabZab said to resist it a sudden amount of emotion is needed and even after that she could give another command once more
If Conquest doesn't work, Makima can give Boa a fatal brain-bleed just by looking at her.

Back