• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cognito Ergo Sum: Moving Day (Game Thread 3)

The froth is revealed to be no more than mutagenic, mashed common crows. One of the "fangs" squawks something that sounded something like language, but probably wasn't.

The voices appear to be a conversation about "the deal", although it occurs in well over seven dozen languages at once.

As the Nexus is approached, a wind picks up and Meretrix receives sudden visions of them from seemingly far up in the atmosphere, low-earth orbit at absolute minimum.

Meretrix thinks nothing of the vision

Must be a product of my new powers, even though, i guess that a further investigation won't hurt

She thinks to herself as she tries to analyze where this may have come from.

@Half Life 3 or bust

Meretrix approaches more to the voices, as she tries to speak with them, changing the language to the ones that she heard, she speaks:

"Who are you and what is 'the deal'?"

The white haired Everyman notices the wind, taking note of it.

Hmm, odd, could it be the wind of the incoming storm ?

Sieg thinks, as he switches the Eye of Ra for The Three Golden Sacred Trasures and activating the artifact.

"Air"

He says, summoning an elemental of air several kilometers above the group, a giant gasseous easian dragon of similar nature to a Kelpie, which because of his innate control over the currents should be able to easilly notice if there's anything wrong in the wind.

"It is not a slime though" <-<

@Everyone near her

"I mean, we don't need this amount of people to investigate one single thing guys"

"Yeah, that's why I'm more than enough to do this job," I reply to then create psychic threads from my fingers and touch the thing, analyzing it with my psychometry.

"... John, you do know that there is nothing physical here right? Just words being said that i am hearing"

She says while looking at him with a derp face

Back