• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cognito Ergo Sum: Moving Day Numero Dos (Game Thread 4)

"Well, the birb is out of question. Also, you know more, well... people of your kind? Are they like, really near that mental place?"

@Faruel

"Oh ye, my bad. Albeit i am curious about something. This particles say that i am near their plane of existence, though i can always come back here later i guess."

"Also, one other thing John, what was that smile that you did just now? Did you remembered a funny joke?"

She innocently asks John

"A... John you dummy!"

Meretrix says as she turns her face with a sullen expretion, albeit she was smilling inside, it has been some time since they got a chance to talk alone

"Come on, don't sulk ... if you make a nice smile, I'll let you beat me at UNO," I exclaim, placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Hey, I'm a master at everything I do ... except cooking, do you remember when I cooked chili for everyone? ... After that, the staff hired a professional cook ... and I was forbidden to stay inside or near a kitchen "

"Hehehe, i remember how you like to keep telling that to yourself, even though you are wrong~"

She says, trying to make John slightly pissed

"And to be fair, i ate wors-" She than remembers that Secundus was there

"A, I forgot that you were here... do you want to play UNO later with us?"

Those approaching the dark portal slowly notice a sort of rhythmic pressure emanating from it, although it isn't quite sound, nor air, nor any electromagnetic wave. It was something else entirely. As they step into and through it, they enter into a swirling sea of barely-identifiable mauve consciousness, like a world of solidified conversation and language and intent. A slight drift of above-average intelligence moves by, like a light breeze. Solomon and Secundus see something abnormally normal--a heat haze--off in the "distance."

The male voice responds, "In a sense, there are, just directly within that place. We're only were due to random chance and even then only perceivable by you. A-" The voice is cut off by the female one, which interjects "Also, you should probably follow your friends~."

"Hmmmmm, 'A' what? Well, if ya insist, why? Something dangerous is going to happen?"

Meretrix says as she goes back where the other Everymen are

Hmmm, i should confirm one thing before continuing talkimg to them

She thinks to herself as she tries to read their mind.

"So... how is the weather back where you live?"

Sieg immidiatly swaps the TGST to the Eye of Ra, causing the air elemental to pop out of existance, then uses the information analytic abilities of the artifact to scan the surronding area.

Also, the Everymen acknowledging the presence of the drift of thoughts drifting next to them.

"Uh, hello there."

Sieg says while looking at the abtract mass of intelligence

Solomon observes the moving intelligences and consciousnesses moving about the place

Is that where we're supposed to go? He thinks after noticing the heat haze

He walks towards the heat haze he percieved in the distance

"The thing we're trying to catch is somewhere around here..."

Abarim starts with a simple look at his surroundings to see if anything amiss is detected.

Puppen's chuckles while looking around at this 'heat haz', and just the weirdness in-general. "Fufu, this is prety trippy~."

There's a momentary silence, after which the male voice responds "Eh, it's probably not important. Just keep yourself safe."

As the group within The Noosphere head inwards, more recognizable objects start to appear around them, seemingly as a result of them adapting their method of thinking to this new environment. They vaguely resemble that of floating words, but are unintelligible.

Sieg finds that his analysis only reaches out to a meter from him, although he can feel it slowly expanding, revealing little of importance. There is no response from the drift.

Solomon continues going as well, observing and analyzing the environment more closely as he does so.

I wonder what it would be like within some of the other layers

Although things are becoming more recognizable, primarily in what appears to be the shape of some sort of forest, it becomes less at the same rate, seemingly showing more and more primal attributes of this place.

After a short moment, something very odd comes into view: a desert. Not some desert of sand made of loose thoughts or words, but a normal, physical desert, like it was plucked straight from Earth and taken here.

Now that Meretrix entered the place, she tries to read the mind of the two particles

"So, are you like, brother and sister, or even a couple? Or your kind doesn't have those things?"

Secundus tries to discern if the entity within him can be released in this area, as well what's going on here, as he proceeds with the others.

Back