• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Difference is, Frieza calc is supported by later characters performing stronger feats, which make it consistent.
Again, Frieza wasn't brought up because of this, he was brought up because Null was claiming that 3 class M feats weren't enough to apply a scaling chain, it has nothing to do with this, I brought up Frieza to point out that we don't need numerous feats of the same type to scale others off it
Lifting Strength feats you're using to scale characters to Universal LS through multipliers are contradicted by feats later in the series.
Not really, when stronger people casually overpower said weaker xters
Vegeta having a hard time to lift Magetta,
This is indeed a low end lifting feat,one that isn't due with weighted training and it's manga only. But this is the only one
Base Goku struggling to lift 40 tons (which would at best weigh the same as 400 tons on Earth due to 10x gravity), 100x gravity being intense training, etc.
Yes, we've covered this already, there is a vast gap in how the verse treats normal lifting strength and weighted training, the 40 tons want lifting, it was weighted clothing on his wrists and ankles, and the databook actually explained why this particular scene was so hard

but like the example we have with Goku lifting 116 ton piccolo while claiming 250 pounds weighted clothing is hard work, Goku pushing 100+ ton rock while training with 20kg, Goku pushing a 500+ ton rock while training with 40kg weights. There is a massive gap between what they can lift and their weight training, there is a similar gap in their combat speed and travel speed
That's why people doubt Dragon Ball LS scaling, because it is not supported by the series.
I understand, which is why I am pointing out the difference
Trying to compare it to AP feats which are, in fact, more supported than the LS is false equivalence
Not sure where I compared their LS to AP feats, I don't remember giving about 2c lifting strength, LS is boosted by higher ki, having higher ki gives you greater LS than one with lower ki,

They are rejecting the fact that Gas crossed the Universe, now opinion will be superior to the work and evidence itself?

It's incredible how they do the impossible so that DB doesn't scale correctly looking for even the smallest detail 😅

Can anyone apply this for me?

Note: I can't edit, it seems like an impossible task to me, I thought it was easy, but when I saw a bunch of lyrics I freaked out

Can anyone apply this for me?

Note: I can't edit, it seems like an impossible task to me, I thought it was easy, but when I saw a bunch of lyrics I freaked out
I will apply it

I mean, if the verse treats differently weightened training to normal LS, then it should be noted in their pages, such as we list travel speed different to their combat speed.
That's exactly what I am proposing.

This isn't just a Dragon ball thing either, tbh some other verses do this as well, all might has class LS, yet in his test match against Bakugo and midoriya, he actually complained how he was weighted down by weights on his ankles and wrists that were about half his body weight,
And yes it could be usable here too, up until DBS anyway, DBS greatly boosted their weighted training feats

Last edited:
They are rejecting the fact that Gas crossed the Universe, now opinion will be superior to the work and evidence itself?

Welp, apparently the distance of a nebulae is now being used

It does

The db site said universe tho

But it seems it's not useable, so they're trying to find another way to find the distance with a conservative lowball
The DB site said nothing, that was a machine translation and not the people on the site translating

People should call a translator to the thread tbh

Back